What mods make the NPCs asses bigger?

DittoSenpai

If you use RM or ECE (and you do) and you use the newest XPMSE skeleton (available here on the Lab) then you have butt scale sliders in the character generation program (you have RM installed I see).

And some body types just have bigger asses than others.

How exactly do I find this on the RM? I know how to open RM but I dont know how to get to this option. Sorry Im a bit of a noob tbh.

If you use RM or ECE (and you do) and you use the newest XPMSE skeleton (available here on the Lab) then you have butt scale sliders in the character generation program (you have RM installed I see).

How exactly do I find this on the RM? I know how to open RM but I dont know how to get to this option. Sorry Im a bit of a noob tbh.

Bro the easiest solution I've found for bigger ass and Titties for NPC's is using CBBE Body Slide. First download CBBE Though, and make sure you uninstall UNP If you have it. If you need a tutorial on how to use CBBE Body slide I have the perfect video for you to watch, very easy to pickup, and quite simple :)

Bro the easiest solution I've found for bigger ass and Titties for NPC's is using CBBE Body Slide. First download CBBE Though, and make sure you uninstall UNP If you have it. If you need a tutorial on how to use CBBE Body slide I have the perfect video for you to watch, very easy to pickup, and quite simple :)

Dude, please send your video, Ive been trying to configure Body Slide forever I just dont know how to get it to apply what I have onto the NPCS.

Archived