First off let me say I love the idea of this mod, and now let me add I hope you're considering doing a male player version. I know it's been stated that there are plenty of those for males, but no I don't feel any are actual Romance. What I see is a tiny bit of "Ok this is how we make you work for sex" mods, not actual romance and storyline.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh cool, I didn't know you had a presence here.

Looking forward to seeing how the mod progresses. It would be really nice to see SKRM include some beast race and elf romance options, though. It looks like all current options are human?

Look to the Inigo follower mod to see a really well done khajiit voiceover. He's proven that it's possible to do khajiit voice acting that doesn't sound like ass. (Not sure if you have that covered - I think I saw a SKRM screenshot that had khajiit in it)

I saw the Skyrim Romance Mod featured on a series I frequent on YouTube but I'll be damned if I can understand why things happened to bring you here Mara. But, what happens happens and you're here now and you've received plenty of warm welcomes but let me just tack on one of my own from a long-time lurker and short-time poster:

Welcome to LoversLab, don't slip on the spooge.

I would love sexlab compatibility for this mod are you working on updates to this mod?

Well i'm not the one asked, but i checked the HP today and noticed Mara is looking for Animators for all the touchy Stuff, so there's definitly smth in the works.

http://skyrimromance.com/skyrim-romance-mod-calling-for-animators/

If i were you Mara, i wouldn't try to animate everything again but hook into Sexlab (which is continously updated by other ppl so you don't have to) for the naughty bits and probably check if you can lift hugging and kissing animations from Mods like Lovers Comfort. But your choice, obviously.

Unfortunately i'm only good at hamfisted scripting or i would love to help because this Mod is so lovingly crafted. I hope all goes well.

Yeah, I would think basically everything you'd want in terms of animations for the naughty stuff is already there, ready to be used. There are also some poses from Halo's Pinup Poser that could be used. I am not sure if the project absolutely -needs- new animations.

Maybe if you're going to do things like ballroom dances and such that would fall under romantic fantasy, but for sex stuff and intimacy in general then Sexlab has you covered, you just need to sift out the harcore rape stuff and tell the mod to only use loving animations when possible.

Although with 50 shades making a killing, maybe some ZaZ stuff would be fun as well. :P

Triggering SexLab is super easy. If you have two actors and don't care about what exact animation they use, just add SexLab to your script as a property using this line and assign the correct quest property in CK:

SexLabFramework Property SexLab  Auto 

and then call the animation with this in your script (e.g. in a OnEnd fragment in a dialogue etc.):

SexLab.QuickStart(Game.GetPlayer(), SexPartner)

SexPartner being the actor reference of the person the character is supposed to have fun with. That's...it.

If you want to play the undress animation before the scene, use this line of code before calling SexLab:

SexLab.StripActor(Game.GetPlayer(), doanimate = true, leadIn = false)        

SexLab can obviously do a lot, LOT more complicated things, but this will get you started. :)

Maybe if you're going to do things like ballroom dances and such that would fall under romantic fantasy, but for sex stuff and intimacy in general then Sexlab has you covered, you just need to sift out the harcore rape stuff and tell the mod to only use loving animations when possible.

Although with 50 shades making a killing, maybe some ZaZ stuff would be fun as well. :P

Actually, 'Rape' type animations are often flagged as 'Aggressive' by default anyway. And I think SL Solutions has a 'no aggressive Animation' filter, too.

If one manages to pull certain specific Animations, however, I would recommend the Non Sexlab Animations package, VERY well done, lining up beautifully, and most of them are consensual.

Even the one 'Fisting' included in it is nice, since it isn't a direct 'Insert fist here' but also has fingering included in it.

Never posted here before, but have used LL for a while.  Wanted to say thank you for making this mod.  I enjoy playing female characters, but while I personally like women, I always feel weird when my character becomes this total lesbian because there just AREN'T any good male followers or male romance mods (Amorous Adventures is the closest I've seen, but it's nothing like this mod).  I really have wanted a mod like this for a long time.  So, thank you!   Now it just needs to become more sexlab compatible or add some built-in sexlab scenes and/or support.   I'm very, very happy to see you on here trying to add exactly those things :)

[ok, just noticed I had posted once before a long time ago, but still...I don't post much :P ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love the mod, very well done. I did find an interesting, if not a bit humorous bug, you may want to know about. I have a player  made home called Elisdriel and in the home is a spell tome of sorts to learn to make special arrows. If you don't recruit Bishop before clicking on that book and learning the spell, as soon as you do he appears where you are. In the house or wherever, he just appears there LOL!   It doesn't really bother me, rather keep the option to make poison arrows so, I'll just get him first from now on.  I tested it and it happens every time on several new games. Just thought you may like to know this :)

I got this from Nexus.

What the mod does is gives Bishop unique dialogue. The goal is then to get to know Bishop over time. Different locations gives different talking options. Slowly he will open up, and you can temp him by walking around naked and such.

Eventually he will propose marriage and there is an unique wedding, MUCH better than the Skyrim Default! At that point, the mod is effectively over I believe, You have a companion but there is no more unique dialogue once you get married, but the previous talking actions still remain.

What this mod misses currently are animations. Obviously it does not use SexLab, so there is no sex options with him. Hopefully in the future a patch can be made because at some point it makes sense you two would be fucking, but don't...

Overall it's a GOOD mod, but missing sex... What I did was once we got married I disabled this mod. I then cloned Bishops appearance and made him a new NPC follower, then married the cloned NPC so I can use Spouses Enhanced!

Hello! This idea is sound very good... can u tell me how do u clone Bishop, in this way? Thanx! :)

You need a sample of his blood, a microscope, and... no wait.

Or once you are done with the mod, do the following;

target bishop in console

If you want to marry the NPC type in: addfac 19809 1
If you want to make the NPC a follower type in: addfac 5C84D 1

Inorder for the follow/marriage choice to appear, the NPC has to like you. To do this, you need to set the NPC's relationship level. To set the relationship between you and the follower correctly, you need to type in BOTH OF the following lines into the console.

Setrelationshiprank "NPC ID HERE" 4
Player.setrelationshiprank "NPC ID HERE" 4

For certain NPCs, the marriage/follow options will not appear until you reset the NPCs dialogue options, to do so, type the following lines into the console.

Disable
Enable