Skintextures mod. How do I?

quizletrules

love                   [can't post links]            rslab.c         ----             om/files/file/835-skintextures/

How do I make my character look permanently cut up? I tried replacing the main .dds file, but nothing changed. I use mod organizer if that matters.

Hello there.

If you are talking about having your character look wounded,bloodied,etc. then 4.5 possibilities.

1. Under skyrimprefs.ini and skyrim.ini  you can mess with values of  "fDecalLifeTime=xx.xxx" . to extend their lifetime.

2. A.You could also take the wound/blood .dds's from game files and use like gimp to convert them to .png files, which then could be added to  Texblend for texture blending. Which would give it to everyone, unless you used a separate race that you could move the blended texture files too.Make sure to save a copy of your original Texture files.

B. Use the same texture files as a skin color/ scar/warpaint Preset for like racemenu or ECE.

3. You could replace a spell/potion/ingredient effect decal with a blood decal, say like oakflesh. allowing it to be a castable effect.

4 You would have to make a ( or mod an existing) wearable/equipable Item that adds the bloody skin texture.

Use the Mod Slavetats and Apropos.

Slavetats as the basis and on the downloadthread from Apropos u can find some Skintextures that are usable withSlavetats.

WEAR AND TEAR ABUSE TEXTURES (OPTIONAL FEATURE) EXPERIMENTAL!

I'm sorry for my poor grammar! hope its helping anyways.

Use the Mod Slavetats and Apropos.

Slavetats as the basis and on the downloadthread from Apropos u can find some Skintextures that are usable withSlavetats.

WEAR AND TEAR ABUSE TEXTURES (OPTIONAL FEATURE) EXPERIMENTAL!

I'm sorry for my poor grammar! hope its helping anyways.

OK, did all that, but in the Slavetats MCM, body textures are not available.

Hi,

you could try installing SlaveTats

Make sure all the requirements are met. (JContainers, RaceMenu (or NetImmerse Override), SkyUI, and SKSE.)

If SlaveTats works you can install McDoogle's Skintexture Conversion to add some of the textures manually to characters via SlaveTats.

Thanks, this is helpful. Problem is that when I go to slavetats, I can add face tattoos through MCM, but all the body tat options are greyed out and say something like "external files."

Archived