Camera Zoom Not Working

m  Yes the blacksmith forge is always my first choice, I think enchaining tables, and potion tables may work as well, But I have not tested this, the main thing I think is you have to get the player to preform another animation..

One might try using Sexlab, and do a masturbation animation from the animation testing menu, that might also get you out of trouble, Like if you were in a deep dungeon, and did not want to trek all the way back to town, or ( COC riverwood  :shy:  )  [ I have never tried this do not know if work or not, I have not been stuck in Third person in some time.. Thank goodness! ]

• 3 months later...

Had this problem occur with 2 different causes, one being a mod tried to put AI on the player, failed or got interrupted and you get locked in a broken state, the other involved my "enhanced camera" mod not sure what caused it exactly. 

Have you tried loading older saves until the problem is gone?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/29/2015 at 12:09 AM, Kendo 2 said:

Try this: Start the game and remove anything you have hot keyed for #3.  Leave that hot key empty.  On the number pad to your right press Num Lock and then the 3 key on the number pad.  Then use WASD to fly the camera around.  Once you are in third person press the 3 key on the number pad again.  That should return you to first person.  Then try scrolling in and out with the mouse wheel.  Something else too, 1st to 3rd person and back again is controlled by a script.  It might have been sabotaged by a mod.

i have being using NP3 for my freecam. i hope this works

On 2/23/2017 at 11:00 AM, 2Dimm said:

8e4051_7b2480862540465c9a60c04e614ee6d7.

thank you!

This. worked. also disabled multiple key mappings to NP3. i should pay better attention. :)

edit

also just solved an issue where cross hair/ camera remained centred PC could bee seen to move in direction intended - but not camera. stumbled to forge - activate - boom - good.