slavery to haelga mod?

nxc

is there a mod to be a slave to haelga? idk what made me think of it probably all the things in her bedroom

a bed with shackles, a shelf full of stamina potions, a horker tusk and leather strips underneath her bed, a jar of honey and more leather strips on the dresser, The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 1 and The Lusty Argonian Maid Vol 2, a bottle of Falmer Blood Elixir (which Brynjolf says will allow one to "make love like a sabre cat"), as well as a shrine to Dibella, a deity that Svana claims she worships too much. Haelga wears an Amulet of Dibella and there is also a note on her store counter from a "Secret Lover."

yeah probably mainly the bed with shackles

idk just love to me shackled to that bed while being used :P  :heart:  :wub:

while SD+ is good enough for me i just kinda thought that there could be more opportunity's with haelga the way she is :P oh well like i just said SD+ is good enought for me

That would be nice. Get cracking on it! When you're done, I'll add it to Simple Slavery. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Svetlana her assistant is much more appealing. Especially when she becomes a different personality. "Svetlana" isn't her name, I don't think, I just cannot remember it right this second.

She's very forceful when she wants to be, threatening to cut off a patron's fingers or something,

And opening the basement door and making my PC lay on the floor.

If there are stereotypes in the game, and I think there are, she's Ysolda's type.

Strong but sweet.

Large Marge she isn't.

Archived