Guest tiger8u2
View File

Game: Skyrim

Mod Name: Female Enemy Monster Aesthetic Leveled Encounters Followers

Version:.002

Contact Info: LL or Nexus

Source:

Author(s):tiger8u2

WARNING: Be sure to check the requirements for the mod. Not having the Female.esp in your load order will cause a crash. If you do not use CBBE/CT77 like me and don't want to install Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT, just make sure a compatible NOCTURNAL mesh and textures are placed in the appropriate folders and named corresponding to the SS included in the package. Not doing that will at worst make your angels sport big ugly orange missing nif markers. I have no idea what the humanoid followers will look like if you are not using CBBE, but I think the original models and textures were for UNP anyway with a CBBE patch which is what I use.

Description:

While using the Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters mod created by Fiuzo I kept killing attractive monsters that I felt would be better served as my follower. Since I knew each encounter was with a leveled creature that would respawn I couldn't make them into followers. I decided to create this mod to give myself these monsters as followers. One bug that I've found is that certain non-humanoid monsters refuse to follow through load doors. They do respond to fast travel though. To ensure you never lose your followers, who have a default sandbox at their current location, wherever you dismiss them, each follower has a spell tome in their inventory which teaches you a spell to summon them to you should they ever get lost.

At present the following monsters have been made into followers:

Angel01 - Windhelm Temple of Talos

Angel02 - Solitude Temple of the Divines

Dwarven Cyborg A & Dwarven Cyborg B - Mzulft Dwarven Storage

Dwarven Gynoid A & Dwarven Gynoid B - Mzulft Dwarven Storage

Dwarven Doll A, B, D, E, F, & G - Mzulft Dwarven Storage

Draenei A & Draenei B (Or however that is spelled.) - Eldergleam Sanctuary

Werewolf Hybrid B - Driftshade Sanctuary

One Humanoid Looking Mermaid - Eldergleam Sanctuary

One Humanoid Looking Spriggan - Eldergleam Sanctuary

One Humanoid Looking Flower Mother - Eldergleam Sanctuary

One Humanoid Looking Wisp Mother - Eldergleam Sanctuary

A total of 19 followers were created. No Bone Ladies, Headless Corpses, Dark Angels or Demonic followers were made yet because I don't play a dark character. The mod already adds temporary summon spells for most of those anyway. Depending upon demand I may add some later.

Installation:

The package should be NMM friendly although I recommend the Wrye Bash Installer or manual install instead. Make sure you comply with the requirements of the mod or you may get a crash. Only the Female.esp and the RECENTLY UPDATED ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5 esm are required. If you do not use CBBE/CT77 like me and don't want to install the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT, just make sure a compatible NOCTURNAL mesh and textures are placed in the appropriate folders and named corresponding to the SS included in the package. Not doing that will only make the Angel's either naked or sporting big orange missing nif flags.

Uninstallation:

Use NMM or Wrye Bash Installers or remove the folders and esp you added manually.

Change Log:

.001 - 1st release

.002 - Fixed aggression, over-looked aggro radius behavior and factions/relationships. Thanks to mistinguett for reporting the issue.

Future Updates:

Depends upon demand.

Known Issues: Dwarven Doll followers will NOT follow through load doors.

Faqs:

What's adult about this mod?

Gratuitous nudity if I did everything right.

Videos:http://youtu.be/ALPG4Lk7V9Y

Thanks To:

Bethesda for Skyrim & the Creation Kit.

Apachii for the best hair mod resources on the planet:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10168/?

Fiuzo for Female Enemy Monster Aesthetics Leveled Encounters mod:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1466-female-enemy-monster-aesthetics-leveled-encounters/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59321/?

ChronoTrigger77 for the transparent Nocturnal Robe meshes/textures I used to make the Angel's even more fun to look at:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?

mysticentity who created the mod I use to hire NPC's with non-standard follower voices:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36913/?

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/26/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    RECENTLY UPDATED Apachii Skyhair FEMALE 1.5 esm, Female Enemy Monster Aesthetic Leveled Encounters, Nocturnal Transparent NIF files/textures, Ability to recruit non-standard voiced followers.
  • Special Edition Compatible

I liked your dance video. And I wanted to thank you. Its because of this mod that I found out about the FEMALE mod and its really cool. The headless Female Draugr was really creepy.

But anyway I was looking at this in xEdit and I keep having unresolved errors with the HDPT. The female eyes show, the female brows show,  the female no gash shows but then the last one is unresolved in the Dwarven Cyborgs. The dolls are fine but its missing in the Angels, Wisp Ghost, Flowers Mother. Its the one always after the female no gash HDPT. I tried changing the HDPT number to point at different masters like Update, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Even tried FEMALE.esp but it didnt  work.

Guest tiger8u2

I liked your dance video. And I wanted to thank you. Its because of this mod that I found out about the FEMALE mod and its really cool. The headless Female Draugr was really creepy.

But anyway I was looking at this in xEdit and I keep having unresolved errors with the HDPT. The female eyes show, the female brows show,  the female no gash shows but then the last one is unresolved in the Dwarven Cyborgs. The dolls are fine but its missing in the Angels, Wisp Ghost, Flowers Mother. Its the one always after the female no gash HDPT. I tried changing the HDPT number to point at different masters like Update, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, Even tried FEMALE.esp but it didnt  work.

You must have the proper UPDATED ApachiiFemaleHairs.esm file and resources or they will be hairless.  It's in the requirements.  Now.....IF you wanted to you could use ANY other hair resource and CHANGE the hairs to be whatever you want.  Just be sure to use the CK and re-create the FaceGen Files for the creatures that use "human" bodies.  These hairs are exclusive to the ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5 file on the Nexus. 

You must have the proper UPDATED ApachiiFemaleHairs.esm file and resources or they will be hairless.  It's in the requirements.  Now.....IF you wanted to you could use ANY other hair resource and CHANGE the hairs to be whatever you want.  Just be sure to use the CK and re-create the FaceGen Files for the creatures that use "human" bodies.  These hairs are exclusive to the ApachiiSkyHairFemale_v_1_5 file on the Nexus. 

I already use both Apachii sky hairs both Full and Female. It was just that I didnt know he updated it to 1.5. I was still using 1.4 didnt expect any updates after 2 years of nothing. You might want to put that in your requirements about needing the 1.5 version since you dont actually mention the version required.

Guest tiger8u2

I already use both Apachii sky hairs both Full and Female. It was just that I didnt know he updated it to 1.5. I was still using 1.4 didnt expect any updates after 2 years of nothing. You might want to put that in your requirements about needing the 1.5 version since you dont actually mention the version required.

You must have missed it in the "Installation" directions but I agree that I should have given notice concerning the recent update.  I've updated the description accordingly to do just that.  Her update is another reason I wanted to show off her new hair.  I'm working on updates of all my mods to use these new hairs.  They are stunning.

Guest tiger8u2

no offense, I in your video a laughing cramp getting. look at your video once to whole exactly at, specially the girl on the left.

the has no feet, you want however certainly not sell cripple. :lol:  :lol:

They must have run out of spare parts.  She dances well without them.  When I look at her I can never seem to get past her lovely smile. 

You must have missed it in the "Installation" directions but I agree that I should have given notice concerning the recent update.  I've updated the description accordingly to do just that.  Her update is another reason I wanted to show off her new hair.  I'm working on updates of all my mods to use these new hairs.  They are stunning.

I couldnt have missed it in the "Installation Instructions" because its not there. Its only a pic showing where the NIFs for the nocturnal outfit are suppose to be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...