Is there a sex mod that doesn't involve rape?

interfer0n

There is several.

Most of the prostitution mods don't of which there is like 3-5 of them.

Submit while has rape features also has seduction.

Solutions has a lot of non-rape but it does have a few rape ones but mostly non-rape.

Amorous Adventures is all about romance and no rape. Full voice acted quest driven romancing of NPC's.

Romance forget the full name.

and I am sure there is several I am forgetting.

SexLab Amorous Adventures is an absolute must-have, though it is about quests and not just "talk&fuck" - also restricted to the NPCs that have quests made for them.

Most quests don't require much more than what you do anyway in a playthrough, so i suggest checking that out. Alone because the voiced dialogues made from vanilla assets are too brilliant to miss.

Sexlab Submit can be highly recommended too (you can turn off anything non-consensual and death alternative), although in combination with Amorous Adventures it leads to duplicate sex dialogue options with the "lover" NPCs you unlock in that mod.

Guest privateuser99

in my not yet, but i am planning to add this feature to my fdbb - currently have rape sex + in unreleased beta random sex.

so dialogue sex will be next thing to do.

Archived