What HDT is this??? paijiman!?

boobi3

I know I asked this before, but no one answered so.... What HDT breast physic is this?

Dammit pajiman!! Share your secrete man! :[!

I have HDT, but mine look like two pieces of Jello when it shake >.>. It's so symmetrical...

The nipple movements in his video is so irregular, like one can go left and the other one can move to the right.

How does the breast tilt down when she get lift up? What kind of black magic did he use??

I'm using HDT breast and butt physic - TBBP BBP support - standard - with collision.

Here's my Jello bounce :[

Tries all 3, they all have really nice bounce, but it's they still like look like 2 pudding moving around. Idk how he make his look like each breast is being dragged by gravity, their movement is independent of one another. Maybe I'm asking for too much, maybe it's just not meant to be :[

Also, I message him yesterday, we'll see if he replies.

Just get just for fun (jff) from the downloads. There's not really anything to teach. You'll just have to play with the x and y axes under the constraints tab until you get what you want. But the basic idea is that lowering spring tension will make them flop more/easier. Lowering dampening will make them flop around longer.

foreveraloneguy - I don't know which one it points to :X

But...

Oh.I just saw this topic
err..it very old hdt I already use another version of hdt
but here the files

I am not use this hdt because it caused me many problem mostly CTD :s

test test

pppVzgp.gif?1

z4uZbJF.gif?1

LqAzPtA.gif?1

fOU8qa2.gif?1

h17ZaOC.gif?1

:o!!!! The champion have spoken! I have downloaded and test it out...and I can confirm, THE FLOP IS THERE > :D

Many thanks pajiman.

It does look more believable, but I personally prefers your old HDT, especially during sexlab. Maybe I have a fetish for those type of bounce or something. The only problem I can find  is that it flop everywhere if I run with a female character lol.

foreveraloneguy - I don't know which one it points to :X

But...

Oh.I just saw this topic

err..it very old hdt I already use another version of hdt

but here the files

I am not use this hdt because it caused me many problem mostly CTD :s

test test

pppVzgp.gif?1

z4uZbJF.gif?1

LqAzPtA.gif?1

fOU8qa2.gif?1

h17ZaOC.gif?1

:o!!!! The champion have spoken! I have downloaded and test it out...and I can confirm, THE FLOP IS THERE > :D

Many thanks pajiman.

The one that says "X" in JFF. It's probably best that you found one.

Archived