Lesbian aminations

Nihtantuel

As far as the Framework goes, I've always been confused about the way lesbian animations work. There seems to be absolutely no difference about the actual gender of character as far as the animation per se are concerned. I mean, with Fallout mods i saw a variety of lesbian animation being employed while playing a female character, same goes for Oblivion, yet with Framework I have seen quite little of those (actual lesbian ones, not all that strapone routine). Are there many of those a all, except the 69 one? Are there mods for that, if any? I am using quite a few framework mods, an so far its been 1/200 approximately to have an actual lesbian animation fire among regular ones, being approximated for females.  Probably there is a way to make those more frequent?

To prevent any misunderstanding, I've been using Lowers Lab mods for a while now for a variety of games. So far i am completely satisfied with the way the development of it goes and i would gladly contribute, but i am not a technical writer, just a regular one, so there is little i can do.

I agree with the OP; there is a shortage of true lesbian anims... until the wizards of LL get a few more done the only option is the MCM menu.

Try removing the check mark from the "females use strapons" item on the set up page too.  May help along with disabling many of the agressive and anal anims.  Also try to adjust positions closer for F-F animations after turning off the strapons. Looks better IMO

Is there a way I can play the animations one by one to preview them, other than disabling all but one animation and looking for a NPC to sleep with? I mean, console commands or external programs.. I looked into CK but didn't find any way to play mod-added animations.

Is there a way I can play the animations one by one to preview them, other than disabling all but one animation and looking for a NPC to sleep with? I mean, console commands or external programs.. I looked into CK but didn't find any way to play mod-added animations.

You just need to select an NPC (default N) and go to the animation editor window in the SL's menu.  You can select and activate any animation from that window to test and adjust them.

Archived