The Sims 3 Animated Woohoo problem

phil9988

Hi everyone, I hope this isn't in the wrong topic ^^'

Sorry for my bad english, I am not very good at it ( I am from Austria) and I had a very hard time to even Install all the packages x'D, I hope you will understand^^.

Now to my Question:

Currently I am trying to install the Woohoo'er mods from ?kicker's?? 

Here are the mods I already extracted to the Mod folder:

Animated_Woohoo package

Animated_Woohoo_PenisControl_cmar package

Bloom_CrammyboyPenisCut package

cmar_TeentoElderFemale_NouveauNudists package

cmar_TeentoElderMale_NouveauNudists package

cmar_ToddlerChild_NouveauNudists package

NoBuildSparkles package

nointro package

NRaas_Decensor package

NRaas_Woohooer package

NRaas_WoohooerKamaSimtra package

PSTAR package

Woohoo_Moodlets package

(Pls dont judge me if I installed something offensive, I barrely understand what the packages are named like. ^^')

Everything is working till now, so I am able to change the Options and everything, but there is a problem when I want to add animations, the first time I used "Amra72_Animations package" listed it ingame as I was told and tried to let them have sex...

They undressed and suddenly just sopped moving and both stayed exactly on the same positione, looked really creepy ^^'

I already tried it with other animation mods, but always the same problem appeared :/

Pls feel free to ask me everything related to this problem, every hint, tip or idea will help me ^^

Hope somone is able to help me with this(:

Mfg, Phil

IIRC kicker's main mod comes with some of the basic packs from ladymoraine pre-registered. If you are registering the packs in the mod yourself, you need to make sure that you only type in the name of the file without the extension (just "Amra72_Animations" without ".package"). If you are successful, there should be a number other than (0) next to the newly registered animation file and the animations should play.

No idea. I just dropped kicker AW + a bunch of animation files in my package folder, registered them where necessary and it worked. I had a sneaking suspicion that you might have enter the wrong file name. 

Let's assume you are trying to play the animations with two (young) adults. Don't try teen-adult or any other combination that requires another mod like NRaas.

Remove all mods with the exception of the mod that isn't working (animated woohoo and at least one animation file in this case). If it still doesn't work then, you have installed it wrong. Reread the instructions and redownload all the requirements and try again.

If it does work, there are mods or animation packages that conflict with each other. Add/remove them one at a time or in small batches to see what is causing the conflict.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you Jezabeel. But, If still happen, maybe can be incompatible mods.
Did you try to use c_mar penis mod? I never listened about "Bloom_CrammyboyPenisCut package" and Kicker's Mod works better out with c_mar penis mod (and you have a mod to control erections in your folder by c_marNYC - "Animated_Woohoo_PenisControl_cmar package"). Perhaps the reason should be that. If you'll want to get, check the link below:

http://cmarnyc.blogspot.com.br/2013/05/the-morphing-penis-default-replacement.html
:)

• 1 month later...

with registering KIWanimations should I also register AW_KIWanimations also? Reason I'm asking is I've seen everyone saying to register the first one but haven't seen about the second set? my sims will strip and then freeze till the timer runs out or I get tired and click on end woohoo.

• 4 weeks later...

^

I don't know anything about that issue...

The best I can think, you should install the latest patch.... 

Or may be one of the Kicker's Animated Woohoo package file is corrupt. Try to open it one by one with S3PE, and see which one is corrupt. Or just download again and replace all of it.

Or may be there's an issue with other mods. Try to move all mods and cc to other folder, just run the game with Kicker's Animated Woohoo and their addons. See if it fix the problem. If yes, one of the mod you have is conflicted or may be outdated (but have a chain reaction effect to other unrelated mods).

There's also Kicker's Animated Woohoo alternative in development, you can download OnikiKay's KinkyMod in the download section here. It use Animated Woohoo's animations.

Sorry for bad english

I am having this same issue, is there a fix yet? I have all the animation packs, the linking mods, they are all registered in the position list and the number of animations displays correctly. My sims still strip and freeze and not move.

please help?

Just to ask, look in your animation list and make sure you don't have animations in the list without the actual animations package. I had WhosTheWhat's animations in the list which go in by default I think but not the animation package. If you have WTW in your animation list try deleting that and restarting your game. Just throwing that out there.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue where they just stand on top of each other forever never breaking out of it lol, I had 1 character stuck like that and couldn't even die from starvation coz the first action never ended XD

I wonder if you are using Kicker's Animated Woohoo.

In Animated Woohoo, there's a setting for the woohoo length. Between forever or up to fun meter max out.

I think the default setting is in forever.

I wonder if you are using Kicker's Animated Woohoo.

In Animated Woohoo, there's a setting for the woohoo length. Between forever or up to fun meter max out.

I think the default setting is in forever.

I think that might be the case too, since I usually just break the action manually, unlike with GraphicalXTC's SexualDaydreams that ends up automatically by default. Also, make sure the mod is compatible with the latest update patch of your Sims 3 installation.

I read somewhere that you actually don't need to install the Animation Player if you use Kicker's Woohoo, so I did just that and have no game breaking issue so far. The only problem is when your sim doing the naughty on an object and then the sim you're woohooing with have other urgent needs to fulfill. This event causing her to break the animation and run away, that makes the object state still "in use" by that sim, so you can't interact with it or move it unless you use a cheat to delete that object and just buy a new one.

• 5 weeks later...

Its been a month since last post but still...

I had the same problem while trying to get Kicker's Animated WooHoo to work, sims would get stuck standing on top of each other trying to run the sex animations.  I turned on the notification option in the mod that tells you when a pair is starting sex, and it spammed endlessly while the sims were stuck.  I got it fix by doing as the previous posters recommended:

1.  removed all mods (I moved the "packages" folder out of the mods directory and created a new empty one)

2.  followed Jezabeel's Mod Frenzy guide exactly one item at a time (thanks much for that, the guide on the old forum was very confusing.)

It turned out the only thing I was missing was cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2.  Put that in there and it worked like a charm.  Merged the new "Packages" folder with the old one and things still run about as well as could be expected considering how many mods I've got going. 

Note: I originally skipped cmar's script file because I'm also running OnikiKay's Kinky World mod at the same time, and he specifically stated that it was not required.  I can confirm that Kinky World works without that script, but apparently Animated WooHoo needs it.

• 1 month later...

check your settings in the animatedwoohoo menu

I've tried but it doesn't even appearead anymore O_O

I wonder if the problem only exist in that savegame only or the others too?

If only that savegame, probably it's because of corrupted savegame. Try to refresh the savegame by load it without KinkyWorld (remove it from the mod folder), then save it, and reload it again with KinkyWorld this time (all the setting will be reset). Try if the menu will appear again. :)

Thanks for your replies!!

You' re really kind! :)

I'm using Kicker's only 'cause I've read that it can't work properly with kinky :( so there is no kinky world in my folder... :(

Can I use them both?

I've treid another savegame and it works fine :(

So , do you think there are any ways not to lose that one?

Thanks for your replies!!

You' re really kind! :)

I'm using Kicker's only 'cause I've read that it can't work properly with kinky :( so there is no kinky world in my folder... :(

Can I use them both?

I've treid another savegame and it works fine :(

So , do you think there are any ways not to lose that one?

" Can I use them both? "

Yes, that is possible.

Kickers is a good mod but did you know that it`s real name is Animated woohoo?

Did you know that there is an updated version called Animated woohoo+  ? It works exactly the same as Kickers but there are new features and performance is better IMO

Animated woohoo+ is avaliable at this link

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8535.0

I use kinkyworld v2.4 and animated woohoo+ together without any problems.

It can take some time to set things up when you are new to using adult mods, it did for me, I messed up some games. So keep trying and you will get there.

Good luck :)

Archived