Maybe in the 4 or so years this mod has been out this question has been asked. But what happens to the creatures that are dismissed from your "pack" do they just go back to wherever you found them and wait for you there or what?

I was kind of hoping that you could make a pack and set a place as their home and dismiss and call them when necessary, maybe that kind of functionality comes later though(?)

To be honest, I was really just looking for a lightweight way to turn a wild creature into another follower (with benefits) via seduction, that I could tell to "go home" when I got tired of it. I was looking at SexLab Animal Sex, but that mod doesn't work properly and has apparently been abandoned since 2014, unfortunately.

21 minutes ago, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

Maybe in the 4 or so years this mod has been out this question has been asked. But what happens to the creatures that are dismissed from your "pack" do they just go back to wherever you found them and wait for you there or what?

I was kind of hoping that you could make a pack and set a place as their home and dismiss and call them when necessary, maybe that kind of functionality comes later though(?)

To be honest, I was really just looking for a lightweight way to turn a wild creature into another follower (with benefits) via seduction, that I could tell to "go home" when I got tired of it. I was looking at SexLab Animal Sex, but that mod doesn't work properly and has apparently been abandoned since 2014, unfortunately.

Dismissed creatures revert back to their old ways, predators will attack and prey will flee.

The closest the mod has is a stay command, I do not think they can be affected by My Home is Your Home.

[ FIXED ]

For some reason the game stats is not marking "times with beasts" with any of the animals (wolves, bears, sabre cats, foxes) I have recruited and had sex with them.

I can level up after having sex with the animals. My beasts are the only ones not leveling or getting bonuses.

Now here is the funny thing, for some reason Horses are the ONLY animal that are getting registered on "times with beasts" and I can get pregnant with horse foals (found it by mistake for shouting mating call next to a Imperial squad cause I wanted to recruit the dog and they had a horse). Horses are also leveling and getting the bonuses.

How can I fix the "times with beasts" problem? cause I really want to have wolf pups and make my wolfs tanky.

At the moment I am using: Horny Creatures of Skyrim, More nasty critters, Schlongs of skyrim ( I have PapyrusUtil 3.3), Immersive creatures of skyrim, sexlab werewolves, Untamed.

[  [  [ EDIT: Sorry for the trouble, I feel dumb, my mistake was not placing the Papyrusutil 3.3 in the right order.

Now my problem it's fixed. Still, I like this mod, can't wait for Untamed 2. Again, sorry for the trouble.

1 hour ago, belrix55 said:

Dismissed creatures revert back to their old ways, predators will attack and prey will flee.

The closest the mod has is a stay command, I do not think they can be affected by My Home is Your Home.

They might be actually, the thing is the wheel menu that pops up gets in the way of the dialogue menu, so there's no way to find out (though the option does pop up for a second). That's too bad, it would be nice if you could find the creature where you first encountered it and get it to follow you again (maybe by "enticing it").

Dark Console would probably know the answer to that though.

17 minutes ago, ShadowOfUmbra said:

Sorry if this has been answered before. But does anyone have an idea as to why none of the animals have dicks? They mate just fine and all other features appear to be working.

Sounds like you don't have Creature Framework/More Nasty Critters and it's requirements installed, or installed properly.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:20 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

They might be actually, the thing is the wheel menu that pops up gets in the way of the dialogue menu, so there's no way to find out (though the option does pop up for a second). That's too bad, it would be nice if you could find the creature where you first encountered it and get it to follow you again (maybe by "enticing it").

Dark Console would probably know the answer to that though.

currently the critters will get bugged and stuck if told to stay with "My Home is Your Home" as far as my tests go might be a heavy script that is the problem who knows.

On 11/15/2018 at 2:49 AM, chimiz said:

I noticed today, when I was trying to figure out why my wolves were scaled so large, that it seems to be an interaction with the scaling feature in Untamed. 

With the new Rescaled Meshes for MNC, the wolves are apparently scaled down to 1.0, then given an enchantment that scales them up 1.2x. 

The Default Scaling option (1.0x) in Untamed seems to set the wolves scaling to 1.2 again, as the default scale for the wolf models in game is 1.2, which multiplies with the enchantment to make them 1.44x, which is a bit crazy. I tried to scale them down a bit with the untamed scaling modifier, but it gets overridden again on the next eventupdate or something, returning to 1.44x, which made me initially wonder if it really was Untamed, but it's only the tamed wolves that get so big, and it's immediately noticable when taming one, as it instantly jumps in size 20%. 

Would it be possible to have us bypass the scaling option completely, or maybe another checkbox that would scale them to 1.0 instead of 1.2 when using default settings, for use with the MNC rescaled meshes? (If that is the solution that is).

I also have this issue, I'd love to have this mod on but the scaling issue breaks all the wolf animation alignments currently. I think the rescaling even stays if I've had the mod active in a save, so I can't just turn it off without starting a new game.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I remember this being asked at some point but I can't find it or remember the answer. My question is what did I mess up? When I use Mating call and critters join my pack, they are really small, they aren't vanishing, and it isn't limited to the deer and foxes, but bears, wolves and sabercats as well.

6 minutes ago, beardeddork2 said:

I think I remember this being asked at some point but I can't find it or remember the answer. My question is what did I mess up? When I use Mating call and critters join my pack, they are really small, they aren't vanishing, and it isn't limited to the deer and foxes, but bears, wolves and sabercats as well.

In Untamed MCM you can choose the size of your pack members

you can even choose to let them grow in size if they get stronger

or you can just deactivate it

smaller sizes of you pack members help to move and see around, especially if you have very huge pack members like trolls

it also helps to see what creature is a pack member and who is the hostile creature

its a pain for sexlab tho

• 3 weeks later...

Having an issue suddenly.  Everything was working great then suddenly new pack members won't follow, even when I call them to me, after a few seconds they start walking back to their original spawn points.  Also current pack members following me won't stay if I tell them to and pack members I've told to stay now won't follow when I tell them to follow.

13 hours ago, akspyder said:

Having an issue suddenly.  Everything was working great then suddenly new pack members won't follow, even when I call them to me, after a few seconds they start walking back to their original spawn points.  Also current pack members following me won't stay if I tell them to and pack members I've told to stay now won't follow when I tell them to follow.

If you're playing SkyrimSE, the follow features are bugged.  It works intermittently or not at all.  Following seems to work most often after an initial game load from save (if it is going to work), but then stops at some point.  I've gotten them to follow using Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks mod (probably similar results with other follower mods), but generally I just left them stuck in place and used the summon/teleport call when I needed assistance.  It was awkward interacting with them with iAFT because the wheel menu and normal NPC dialog would open at the same time, with the wheel being on top.  I could exit the wheel to get to the dialog, but I was worried it would eventually blow up iAFT for regular followers.

12 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

If you're playing SkyrimSE, the follow features are bugged.  It works intermittently or not at all.  Following seems to work most often after an initial game load from save (if it is going to work), but then stops at some point.  I've gotten them to follow using Immersive Amazing Follower Tweaks mod (probably similar results with other follower mods), but generally I just left them stuck in place and used the summon/teleport call when I needed assistance.  It was awkward interacting with them with iAFT because the wheel menu and normal NPC dialog would open at the same time, with the wheel being on top.  I could exit the wheel to get to the dialog, but I was worried it would eventually blow up iAFT for regular followers.

Yeah I've heard of those issues with SE but I'm having it now in Oldrim, everything seemed to have been working great and then on the next time I opened the game, boom it's not working.  Even reinstalled a couple mods that I updated back to the old version and loaded saves from days before, nothing has worked.  I'll try the EFF thing and see if that helps.

Hi there,

I think I have reason to believe that Untamed somehow messes with Death Alternative.

I was trying to find out why DA does not trigger, and it turns out that it works when I turn off everything Follower related and set DA Follower handling to None.

Thing is, I have no follower, but a small pack. I have the impression that the pack uses a very follower-like mechanic.

Could that be a possible reason?

If yes, could that be fixed?

Thanks for answers!

For those like me that have asked about the wolf print tattoos in the screen shots, I took the initiative and tried making a few myself to use with the SlaveTats system.  One is under body\untamed and is a paw print on each breast, above the crotch and a couple across the abs, sorry but they are an all or nothing right now.  The third is paw prints on both ass cheeks. The third one is a face tattoo of the same paw print that gets applied to the left cheek.  Not sure what I feel about the ab prints but I'm leaving them for now.  Hope you like.

If it doesn't unzip to the proper path, just  drop the contents of the zip to game folder\Data\textures\Actors\Character\SlaveTats

Untamed SlaveTats.zip

On 1/6/2019 at 5:12 AM, Z0mBieP00Nani said:

All I know is that I dismissed a fox in my house and he stayed there for a while but did not move around, but eventually he disappeared. I assume the wild animals are reset occasionally to replace those who have been killed, and to return them to original locations.

• 3 weeks later...

My first 10 minutes of play through everything worked fine. mated with the bear near the exit to the cave at game start. Bear followed fine, collected a couple wolves, all was great. Then all of a sudden, the animals stopped following, and would all return towards the areas that I collected them in. I can call pack and have them all show up, but they immediately run off back to wherever they were. Anyone have an idea why and how to fix this?

So I deleted all of my saved game files, and started over, and it seems to be back to working properly. Not sure what the glitch was.

On a side note, so far it plays well with Hentai Creatures, other than the menu for HC and this mod loading at the same time. Good way to get some more exotic pack members :).