18 hours ago, GisGuy93 said:

Can someone help the mod is helping me get cubs but for some reason it doesn't show that im pregnant. Like the big belly women usually have when pregnant. im getting cubs its just not showing im pregnant

I'm pretty sure that wasn't part of the original design of the mod. The only time my character showed pregnancy was when I was using Beeing Female or another pregnancy mod. The "Pregnancy/Birthing" feature of this mod is for RP *only*. It does NOT change your body at all. You'll have to use a different mod for that.... if I understand correctly. The mod's author can correct me if needed. :smile:

I've been playing with this mod for a few days now and I'm loving it. It's running smoothly and I'm having no troubles. I'm really enjoying the nude play too...I spent a lot of time working on that ass in Bodyslide and now I get to look at it all I want. There are a couple things I'd like to ask about though.

1. Is there any possibility of getting a option to dismiss your pack without actually kicking them out and invariably having to kill them afterwards? For instance, your about to do a long scene for something and it just doesn't make sense having them follow you around. I thought that's what the feature did initially... Learned the hard way when I dismissed an Unnamed lvl 84 saber cat... Who then made a VERY difficult enemy and damned near killed me, lol.

2. The "infinite option" seems a little buggy. Most of the time it works fine, but I've had it stop after the first scene a couple times only to say I've turned it off when I jump sometime after that. Nothing have breaking, but figured it was worth mentioning.

3. Is it possible to make some of the larger creatures ridable, in the mount sense? Like a bear or a sabercat? That would be awesome if it were possible.

4. I've noticed something off between UT and SexLab. Once you give your packmates names, SL seems to stop considering them creatures for tracking purposes. This doesn't actually cause any problems in how the mods function, but my "creature partners" tracker stopped counting them (in fact, all trackers did) and it's also not showing any beast activity in SLSF. Just figured I'd mention this :confused:

Anywho, thanks again for a great mod! Keep it up and stay beastly

On 1/17/2018 at 3:53 PM, effrenatus said:

Triplechecked, has been active the whole time...

1- have you gone through SLAL and SexLab and activated and/or registered your creature animations?

2- is the creature you're trying to get freaky with supported by the animations you have loaded into SexLab?

sexlab "not allowed" means sexlab said no for one of these many reasons:

1) creatures not enabled (you said it is)

2) actor doesnt exist

3) is already being animated (probably not, unless your game broke and you just dont know)

4) isn't loaded

5) is dead or has health less than 1.0 - which is interesting you'd think a health of 0.5 is possible.
6) is disabled (probably not)

7) someone is flying (probably not)

8) someone is mounted (probably not)

9) someone is in the faction Forbidden

10) you have no creature animations installed (there was a point in time where they were a separate download i dont think thats true now)

11) its a creature that just has no animations for it. like a female rabbit.
12) contains one of these words in the name of the race "child" "little" "117" (the fuck ashy got against master chief?) "enfant" "elin" or "monli" - some of these races are outright banned, some are only banned if the actor is smaller than 92% of normal size.

i literally just went through the sexlab code and englished it. one of these things has to be the cause even if you're unaware. *shrug*

if ANY of the actors you are trying to animate fit these rules, it will throw this error.

8 hours ago, Shaddranat said:

1- have you gone through SLAL and SexLab and activated and/or registered your creature animations?

2- is the creature you're trying to get freaky with supported by the animations you have loaded into SexLab?

The creature animations appear in the animations list in Sexlab and are activated,

the creatures affected so far are fox, goat and sabrecat... for the fox I am not sure but I think the other two should be no problem.

4 hours ago, darkconsole said:

sexlab "not allowed" means sexlab said no for one of these many reasons:

1) creatures not enabled (you said it is)

2) actor doesnt exist

3) is already being animated (probably not, unless your game broke and you just dont know)

4) isn't loaded

5) is dead or has health less than 1.0 - which is interesting you'd think a health of 0.5 is possible.

7) someone is flying (probably not)

8) someone is mounted (probably not)

10) you have no creature animations installed (there was a point in time where they were a separate download i dont think thats true now)

11) its a creature that just has no animations for it. like a female rabbit.
12) contains one of these words in the name of the race "child" "little" "117" (the fuck ashy got against master chief?) "enfant" "elin" or "monli" - some of these races are outright banned, some are only banned if the actor is smaller than 92% of normal size.

i literally just went through the sexlab code and englished it. one of these things has to be the cause even if you're unaware. *shrug*

if ANY of the actors you are trying to animate fit these rules, it will throw this error.

Thank you very much, this is a very good list!!!

3) is already being animated - > Actually, this one I can't rule out:

WHenever I load a game, I have to "player.tc" twice in order to get my camera from a former horse location to my character. Since a long time ago, I have that problem that whenever I ride a horse (or actually, ride whatever ->RidingStyles2 mod), for some time after that this problem occurs. I wondered if some animation stuff got stuck. I think, that it started with some interaction between Aroused Creatures (or Untamed) and Convenient Horses.

Sexing with humanoids is no problem though. But maybe that is a hint of what's wrong?

@effrenatus Hmm...Fox, I'm fairly certain, uses the canid animations (wolf/dog); if you're only using the default SL animations, I don't think goat has anything but there are animations available that supports them. I know there should be some, even by default, for sabercats though...so I don't know what to say in that case.  Hope ya get it working.

However, with you issue on the RidingStyles02 mod...have you run a save game cleaner? There might be a rogue script that still effecting you that could be removed this way...and who knows, it might help your other problem, too.

@Shaddranat, @darkconsole

Yes, Fox is like wolf and for goat I have animations installed. That should not be the issue, it worked before. I discovered the issue when trying to get attention of a sabrecat though.

Riding Styles 2 is not the issue either. I installed that recently and the problem persisted before that. I was half frustrated and half not surprised when I saw that riding a werewulf or a Giant caused the horse problem.

I have the feeling that something with the Convenient Horses mod might have broken something a long ime ago when that happened, but that is just a guess.

I use a mod cleaner (ReSaver, since my saves became too large for SaveTool) after every plugin change. I there something specific I should look for? Maybe the programs recognision routines did not notice/highlight this one...?

EDIT: Camera problem is described here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4880280-horse-perspective-bug/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/57810-camera-is-attached-to-my-horse/
I just thought because the first time i noticed it, iirc I had two animations triggering at the same time or something like that.

Sexlab "stop all" option makes no difference.

Maybe it has nothing to do with it.

17 hours ago, darkconsole said:

4) isn't loaded

So, how can these points be checked?

Okay, I now removed everything creature related, cleaned save, and reinstalled it and some animation packs (f. example anub, billy's).

I Mating Call'ed but there was no animation. The messages of Creature "is not sexable" and "is not in Sexlab.AllowedCreatures" didn't appear though!

When I use "fondle" on a charmed bear, I get Untamed's debig messages and I see the level rising, but it happens instantly without an animation starting.

EDIT: Me idiot. After that, the creature animations in Sexlab were not activated anymore. Works now, Aroused Creatures immediately triggered and Untamed functions well. :smiley:

Thank you both a lot for your help!!!

I was wondering, is there a way to make npc's that had sex with creatures to birth creatures too like you can? Would be really cool to have your sla... i mean "followers" give birth to creatures so you can use them to breed animals. It would make the whole alchemy thing more fun. I mean imagine breeding a dremora with a follower, unlimited daedra hearts for everyone...just like in Oblivion. :smile:

Hey i'm sure this been answered and is a simple thing possibly on my part maybe even unfixable though seemingly unlikely, but the animals wont follow and the call summon wont call them (teleport them to me).

Everything appears to be working their dialogue ui box thing even says they on follow and just to be safe even turned teleport spell to work even if they on hold, but the only way to get them to semi "follow" is hold E and say wait here non stop like a normal follower command. 

Would test to see if there a mod conflict like guessing Amazing Tweaks (AFT) but don't really want to have to go through the long wait of setting up all animations on a new character and pretty sure deactivate a bunch of mods especially big 1s just to test likely will cause issues in themselves.

Guess should note I'm using SSE and had to change the .bsa into a .esa for SUI Extended (which seems to work just fine other then having to use arrow keys and not mouse for wheel ui dialogue box thing which I know is just thanks to SSE). 

I also tried looking for this having been answered, but didn't see it though didn't go through all 53 pages.

Any help would be appreciated or just a answer on if it fixable/known issue with like SSE/ etc... Thanks for the wonderful mod and sorry again if this has been answered already.

6 hours ago, lukashisuphola said:

Hey i'm sure this been answered and is a simple thing possibly on my part maybe even unfixable though seemingly unlikely, but the animals wont follow and the call summon wont call them (teleport them to me).

Everything appears to be working their dialogue ui box thing even says they on follow and just to be safe even turned teleport spell to work even if they on hold, but the only way to get them to semi "follow" is hold E and say wait here non stop like a normal follower command. 

Would test to see if there a mod conflict like guessing Amazing Tweaks (AFT) but don't really want to have to go through the long wait of setting up all animations on a new character and pretty sure deactivate a bunch of mods especially big 1s just to test likely will cause issues in themselves.

Guess should note I'm using SSE and had to change the .bsa into a .esa for SUI Extended (which seems to work just fine other then having to use arrow keys and not mouse for wheel ui dialogue box thing which I know is just thanks to SSE). 

I also tried looking for this having been answered, but didn't see it though didn't go through all 53 pages.

Any help would be appreciated or just a answer on if it fixable/known issue with like SSE/ etc... Thanks for the wonderful mod and sorry again if this has been answered already.

I think you just figured out the issue in your post - you're using SSE (Newrim) instead of what the mod was designed for, Legendary Edition (Oldrim). Dark Console is working on a new version of Untamed (UT2) for SSE. I doubt UT will work properly on SSE since it wasn't designed for that. Just my $0.02 :smile:

9 hours ago, TR0767 said:

I think you just figured out the issue in your post - you're using SSE (Newrim) instead of what the mod was designed for, Legendary Edition (Oldrim). Dark Console is working on a new version of Untamed (UT2) for SSE. I doubt UT will work properly on SSE since it wasn't designed for that. Just my $0.02 :smile:

ya but like I said oddly all seems to be working other then the animals refusing to follow (though will obey being told to go/wait somewhere with the hold e command) and the teleport spell, I can use the wheel just fine, seemingly level, change settings, dismiss, and w/e else; so was just hoping or thinking it possible to work----also thought maybe I read somewhere mod saying sse compatitable though that may have just been it's required mods saying it and not itself. 

Does the teleport spell need fnis spells on because I think I have that off? as no other mod I have requires it.

And has AFT(amazing follower) been confirmed to work just fine no load order or anything with this (again find it odd I can command animals to go somewhere, yet they wont follow).

THanks for the reply and I am assuming it is just SSE being its usual poorly done self, but still.

--- :frown: If only 1 or other worked it be perfectly fine as is it kinda pointless unless I want to have to constantly order animal to go wait here and never use interiors with them and hope they don't vanish or cause an issue from waiting somewhere potentially forever lol.

hey dude real glad i stumbled into this mod awesome work good sir, i also happened to find a video on "Normal Wolves Ridable" is this something you created yourself? if so is there any chance you could implement it into the mod or allow me to use it pretttyyyyyyy pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but animations don't seem to be working, the sounds do and it goes into a different camera angle but then both actors just kind of freeze, any idea what I might have done wrong? im pretty new to skyrim modding so if I need to provide more info let me know and ill see if I can tell you. im not getting any error messages

3 hours ago, csc200279 said:

Sorry to be a pain in the ass but animations don't seem to be working, the sounds do and it goes into a different camera angle but then both actors just kind of freeze, any idea what I might have done wrong? im pretty new to skyrim modding so if I need to provide more info let me know and ill see if I can tell you. im not getting any error messages

It's not about this mob. You should check if u have installed FNISS creature and sexlab creature framework. And mb some other mods - always check dependencies and dependencies of dependencies.

so my current problem is simple yet complicated. i have creature anims checked for sexlab yet whenever i try to do anything with any animal the player animations work the beasties remain in their idle animations. im so lost. i restarted the mod i restarted the mods that handle the animations i uninstalled untamed and reinstalled yet nothing has changed anyone else get this one?