"attaching directly to actors" is literally like the #1 "dont fucking do this" rule, though.

[edit] im not being mean or a dick or anything. it just is the rule. also i am going for MAX compatability. i want my Conflicts With list to be 0.

Open the game in the CK and navigate to the "actors", expand the Papyrus column and scan down that column. Look at the sources of the scripts you see and it should become obvious the kind of things you can do that way and the fact that they will work because they do so in the base game. I have no idea where this #1 rule came from but all rules have exceptions.

That said you could also have custom packages you have assigned to the creatures and hang scripts on them that way as well. It's obvious that using magic effects are failing you so the key is how else you can script events for these creatures.

"attaching directly to actors" is literally like the #1 "dont fucking do this" rule, though.

[edit] im not being mean or a dick or anything. it just is the rule. also i am going for MAX compatability. i want my Conflicts With list to be 0.

Open the game in the CK and navigate to the "actors", expand the Papyrus column and scan down that column. Look at the sources of the scripts you see and it should become obvious the kind of things you can do that way and the fact that they will work because they do so in the base game. I have no idea where this #1 rule came from but all rules have exceptions.

That said you could also have custom packages you have assigned to the creatures and hang scripts on them that way as well. It's obvious that using magic effects are failing you so the key is how else you can script events for these creatures.

I think the idea behind attaching scripts to things from a mod is that it is harder/impossible to remove the mod cleanly. You can remove the objects/npcs, but the scripts are still in the save file.

Or., it could be attaching scripts to the PC and not npc/object is the issue. (I don't know, haven't gotten into Skyrim scripting to care)

Author - Probably something to double check before saying never, especially if it would fix your problems.

If the script is left over in the save wont save cleaner remove it for you ? I use that program often and always seems to work for me.

I think the idea behind attaching scripts to things from a mod is that it is harder/impossible to remove the mod cleanly. You can remove the objects/npcs, but the scripts are still in the save file.

Or., it could be attaching scripts to the PC and not npc/object is the issue. (I don't know, haven't gotten into Skyrim scripting to care)

Author - Probably something to double check before saying never, especially if it would fix your problems.

If the scrip is left behind in the save cant you just use save cleaner tool to remove it? Or is the script non cleanable ? I use that cleaner tool often and it always works for me.

That would be true of any script, not just scripts attached to actors.

Once a script is used, and saved, it is in the save indefinitely.  Even the Save-Cleaner is only arguably effective.  Once a scripted mod is used, consider it a permanent part of the save.

I haven't read through all of these comments yet so I'm not sure if anone else has pointed this out, but I noticed via the debug feature that the mod also seems to take note of when followers have sex with human NPCs as well as when the player character does. Was that intentional?

sexing people are -1 to untamed level.

How about leveling up the creatures you charmed by having sex with them, i.e. their stats improve as well as yours the more you partake of them.

Add in a feature to give names to your favorites (or just recommend using Jasonz Renamer).

Edit: I saw someone else suggested nearly the same thing, maybe give them a buff like you get too.

working on leveling up the creatures already. SetLevel() doesn't magically force them to upgrade attributes though so now i have to make a bunch of math. i was looking at renaming too XD since skse has SetDisplayName()

I have one question since this mod is close to http://www.loverslab.com/topic/37251-sexlab-beastess/

Will they conflict? From what I read about this mod its very similar to "SexLab Beastess" so I was just wondering.

BTW I'm not planing on running both of them I just want to see which one works better to avoid crashing my game and all that stuff :P

almost nothing worked in beastess for me so i attempted making this.

what other features does this mod have? Like one feature I really like from the beastess mod is that the forsworn females are beastesses too :)

First off, Great Mod Its simple and almost perfect but these two things are missing from skyrim and I think this mod could complete them both. First, the invite animation as above and second WE STILL HAVE NO BREEDING ABILITY ! I want my OWN PACK ! Without pups or baby werewolves ( even spawned ones at .5 scale would be Awesome...) to come home to I cant build my demon Army and feel like i did anything but play with cheat commands..... Please add some tie in to one of the great prego mods so we can really make our own Fortress legion of doom out of some abandoned ruin and descend our birthed Hordes onto the meadows of Skyrim. If it worked with all Creatures that would be fucking epic. An army of Deadra waiting to be unleashed by its dragonborn broodmother. If this already exsists and im just blind please point me in the right direction....

post-501843-0-65416500-1422591900_thumb.png

This is what you'll get.

Arcade Mode

You can spawn/birth another cub of the last animal you sexed every 10 minutes. That is the cooldown for the shout.

Not Arcade Mode

You can birth a cub of the last animal you sexed 3 (default) game days after sexing it. Then you have to sex something else and wait another 3 game days.

As of right now this feature is done. It'll be in the next update. It will probably BE the next update, along with another change to persistence (back to not copying actors) which will fix a CTD.

• I am not going to make this super realistic, carrying to term.
  • I am not going to make this super farmy like Soulgem Oven. You can be pregnant with 1 cub and that is it.
  • I am not going to integrate it with any pregnancy mods.
  • I am not going to add belly scaling.
  • I have too many other things to do for this mod that are gameplay oriented

First off, Great Mod Its simple and almost perfect but these two things are missing from skyrim and I think this mod could complete them both. First, the invite animation as above and second WE STILL HAVE NO BREEDING ABILITY ! I want my OWN PACK ! Without pups or baby werewolves ( even spawned ones at .5 scale would be Awesome...) to come home to I cant build my demon Army and feel like i did anything but play with cheat commands..... Please add some tie in to one of the great prego mods so we can really make our own Fortress legion of doom out of some abandoned ruin and descend our birthed Hordes onto the meadows of Skyrim. If it worked with all Creatures that would be fucking epic. An army of Deadra waiting to be unleashed by its dragonborn broodmother. If this already exsists and im just blind please point me in the right direction....

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-29_00062.png

This is what you'll get.

Arcade Mode

You can spawn/birth another cub of the last animal you sexed every 10 minutes. That is the cooldown for the shout.

Not Arcade Mode

You can birth a cub of the last animal you sexed 3 (default) game days after sexing it. Then you have to sex something else and wait another 3 game days.

As of right now this feature is done. It'll be in the next update. It will probably BE the next update, along with another change to persistence (back to not copying actors) which will fix a CTD.

• I am not going to make this super farmy like Soulgem Oven. You can be pregnant with 1 cub and that is it.

You are FUCKING AWESOME !

This may not be an issue to some but I tried using "fondle" a number of times, but the option doesn't seem to be doing anything, as if it's not even a viable option to pick.. next I just decided, screw it, I'll just use the mating call shout, and I wound up with picture below.  I have yet to try the updated file, and I'm not sure if you've addressed the issue in the pic below (sorry if you may have to squint, it's the best I could do at the time), anyway I just thought I would bring this to you attention.

If you can't see what's happening, basically I've got a little unintended bi threeway going on with two trolls. :D

post-145287-0-04053800-1422640465_thumb.jpg

I have a suggestion; I know there is snother mod out there that was going to implement a happiness/jealousness system based on how many times you sex your beast followers (Sex Lab Animal Sex, was the mod name if memory serves), but the author of that mod seems to have since lost interest in it, anyway I was wondering if you have any plans to incorporate such a system.

Since updating to version 103 I have noticed the following things; I still have the pop up menu when selecting a beast that says "stay, dismiss, fondle" none of which do anything, excpet for when I used it on the frost troll, the cave troll gave no fucks (literally and figuratively speaking), so I thought, well maybe it might have something to do with the order in which the beasts joined the pack, so I went back to the save game just before I got the cave troll (the first beast in the pack), and used the mating call shout on it again, and the troll joined my pack again this time around no fucks were given beforehand, the troll just joined the pack, in addition to that the troll STILL would not respond to any of the commands from the pop up menu.

On another note, would it be possible to make an option to turn on and off the beast birthing option in a future update?

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-29_00062.png

This is what you'll get.

Arcade Mode

Not Arcade Mode

Woohoo, that's f*cking awesome, man! Can't wait the next update :lol:

REQUEST...

1. BIRTHING TIMER, time until the young animal is due to be born.

2. CURRENT STATUS... Untamed pregnant yes or no, Untamed at the beginning to know its an untamed pregnancy.

3. FERTILITY TIMER... how long until you can have another Untamed pregnancy.

4. MOTHERLY BUFF... You're a proud parent, your heart swells with pride. As long as you have a young animal with you, you should get some sort of buff... +10% health bar size, + 10% Speechcraft. Since she's had a kid, you just can't stop her talking about it... Motherly pride buff...

They could all go in the MCM, in the magic status section or a on-screen widget...

The mod is good fun, its good being able to ride your young horses... As well as trying to complete the game, naked. I'm glad I've got Lydia helping me. She's a tank in battle...

post-566118-0-35628500-1422752880_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-85644400-1422752914_thumb.jpg

post-566118-0-48154400-1422752929_thumb.jpg

Where'd the animations in the pictures for 103 come from?

:o

i think they are from "halo poser" - there was a day groovtama was working on a racemenu poser addon so i installed a bunch of animations.

Since updating to version 103 I have noticed the following things; I still have the pop up menu when selecting a beast that says "stay, dismiss, fondle" none of which do anything, excpet for when I used it on the frost troll, the cave troll gave no fucks (literally and figuratively speaking), so I thought, well maybe it might have something to do with the order in which the beasts joined the pack, so I went back to the save game just before I got the cave troll (the first beast in the pack), and used the mating call shout on it again, and the troll joined my pack again this time around no fucks were given beforehand, the troll just joined the pack, in addition to that the troll STILL would not respond to any of the commands from the pop up menu.

On another note, would it be possible to make an option to turn on and off the beast birthing option in a future update?

not sexing on mate call is a known issue. im really not sure why right now. but it turns out i actually prefer it that way, so if i manage to fix it im probably going to make it an option. i kind of like that the matecall is just a seducing, because triggering sexlab things in the middle of combat kind of fucks up a lot of shit.

i also haven't looked into that dialogue bug yet. i was too busy trying to fix the crash to desktop.

as for birthing... don't... use it?

I cannot get this mod to work. it shows up in MCM. i can shout at animals but they just join my pack and dont do anything

talk to the animal. fondle the animal.

REQUEST...

1. BIRTHING TIMER, time until the young animal is due to be born.

2. CURRENT STATUS... Untamed pregnant yes or no, Untamed at the beginning to know its an untamed pregnancy.

3. FERTILITY TIMER... how long until you can have another Untamed pregnancy.

4. MOTHERLY BUFF... You're a proud parent, your heart swells with pride. As long as you have a young animal with you, you should get some sort of buff... +10% health bar size, + 10% Speechcraft. Since she's had a kid, you just can't stop her talking about it... Motherly pride buff...

They could all go in the MCM, in the magic status section or a on-screen widget...

The mod is good fun, its good being able to ride your young horses... As well as trying to complete the game, naked. I'm glad I've got Lydia helping me. She's a tank in battle...

"someone get this hobbit a pony"

"on it chief"

LOL THAT PONY

OP MODE

• birthing, arcade.
  • birth skeevers.
  • lots of them.
  • more than lots of them.
  • charge into giant battle.
  • skeevers get one shot
  • you get Pack Loss enrage buff
  • Pack Loss stacks.
  • Like 15 skeevers have died.

You have 10 seconds to run up to alduin and one shot him with the something like 3000% melee damage.

Where'd the animations in the pictures for 103 come from?

:o

i think they are from "halo poser" - there was a day groovtama was working on a racemenu poser addon so i installed a bunch of animations.

not sexing on mate call is a known issue. im really not sure why right now. but it turns out i actually prefer it that way, so if i manage to fix it im probably going to make it an option. i kind of like that the matecall is just a seducing, because triggering sexlab things in the middle of combat kind of fucks up a lot of shit.

i also haven't looked into that dialogue bug yet. i was too busy trying to fix the crash to desktop.

as for birthing... don't... use it?

"as for birthing... don't... use it?"

I guess that will work.

This mod sounds amazing. I've been working on a non-adult framework for turning creatures into followers, trying to get it as simple as possible and as close to vanilla animal followers as possible... and my intention was to eventually throw in a plugin for SexLab, but you beat me so shamelessly, lol.

I'm still struggling with a couple issues that I'm not too sure if you've solved, but since your mod seems so solid I guess I'll try to quietly adapt mine to yours (if I ever manage to release it, because exams don't let me work on it as much as I'd love to). My idea was to have a simple way to tame creatures, and then add some extra functionalities that involved sex.

How did you get the creatures to pass through load screens when their races don't allow for it?

This mod sounds amazing. I've been working on a non-adult framework for turning creatures into followers, trying to get it as simple as possible and as close to vanilla animal followers as possible... and my intention was to eventually throw in a plugin for SexLab, but you beat me so shamelessly, lol.

I'm still struggling with a couple issues that I'm not too sure if you've solved, but since your mod seems so solid I guess I'll try to quietly adapt mine to yours (if I ever manage to release it, because exams don't let me work on it as much as I'd love to). My idea was to have a simple way to tame creatures, and then add some extra functionalities that involved sex.

How did you get the creatures to pass through load screens when their races don't allow for it?

I like the sound of your mod too, don't give up on it if you can help it. :)