One reason I thought Sexlab was at fault (running SL 1.62, not sure the moonlight tales verson matters as that's just skins) was after sex as werewolf sometimes the camera would just be stuck where it was... I could move, and could use some things, like doors, but since it was parallel to the ground I couldn't target beds, chairs, barrels, etc to try anything else.

If I ran a solo anim (using Zzz mod spell or the SLEN masturbate lesser power ) it would fix the camera when the scene ended.

I wondered if SL wasn't releasing the camera... (or wasn't able to control the camera to release it) at the end.

Haven't figured out when it happens yet though.

i think it is mostly that the camera control in the game itself is buggy, and we're doing everything possible to prove it. i cant think of a single instance for example in vanilla where they ever unlock the camera for free flight.

Maybe not in the base game, but then there wouldn't normally be a need either.

Werewolf and vampire lord as you already mentioned are bugged, but I think I've found people talking about killcam bugs and other werewolf cam problems where you couldn't use crafting stations and the suggestions were using chairs to reset the cam, or a variety of toggleable console commands.

Sometimes I wonder how hard it would be to make a playable race, use the excellent skins from Moonlight tales, but hack in the werewolf combat animations for unarmed. Maybe build the whole thing mostly on a khajiit skeleton....... but I think none of that would work because stuff doesn't work that way.

I know there is a wolf looking race mod but I haven't looked into it all that much.

Latest bug though? I can feed on corpses but it doesn't play the animation.  Nice to have the feeding instant but it feels wierd.

The animations by MadMansGun do already work for your character while in animal form for Sabercat on cat. The one caveat is that, once the animation is finished, your character is stuck in animal form and locked into the animation. However, all you have to do to get out is to transform back to normal form with the transformation shout.  It kind of works for bear on bear as well, but your character (as a bear) has no junk for some reason.  /:

Werewolf anims often have that same problem as well for me.  I don't think Sexlab is quite completely designed to have the PC be anything but man/mer shaped.

Actually, that bug is probably caused by SL itself. If you play as a creature (WW or othersise) and start a SL anim, the script that is in charge of activating/deactivating scene controls and hotkeys and some other stuff does not consider the possibility of the player being a creature, so it skips a lot of checks altogether. This (and a fix for it) was discovered in the SL Werewolves thread, and MadMansGun even managed to compile the fixed script and post it here. It has worked for me with both Dragons and Werewolves, so it should work with cats and bears as well.

The camera thing only happens with Werewolves and it's because they are hadcoded to have the "Weapons unsheated" state as their default one. Whenever you transform, you can see you automatically enter that state, even though you can return to the "Idle" one just by pressing R. It's like the roar anim that plays whenever a WW is loaded into the game (either by running a "SetRace WerewolfBeast" command on a NPC/the player or when you load a cell with a WW in it), Bethesda decided to hardcode it into the race data instead of adding like a line or two at the end of the Transform script with "SendAnimationEvent WerewolfRoar" or something like that. Way to go, Beth :dodgy: .

Edited by Blaze69

no for some reason dragons just fly away after you tame them. their ai packages seem to be unable to teach them how to follow, which is interesting since im forcing a follow command ontop of their stack. i think its more like, they dont actually know how to walk, so they take off, and then the game for some reason gets rid of them when they fly too far without being in combat.

Author of this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49702/? manged to make dragon fallow you on the ground and he takes off during combat and land after it. Not entirely sure if you can command him to fallow you in the air tho. Not sure if you can find out what author did there by looking at the mod in CK.

its probably a normal follower with normal follower packages and behaviours, things the wild dragons are not bound to.

I guess it would mess all wild dragons up if you added a few things from those packages?

As problems with camera. I have it from time to time. Camera is locked at my character after animation and by moving my mouse I rotate my character in Z axis. I think it's SL related bug. To fix that I have to restart the game and load latest or previous save.

The animations by MadMansGun do already work for your character while in animal form for Sabercat on cat. The one caveat is that, once the animation is finished, your character is stuck in animal form and locked into the animation. However, all you have to do to get out is to transform back to normal form with the transformation shout.  It kind of works for bear on bear as well, but your character (as a bear) has no junk for some reason.  /:

Werewolf anims often have that same problem as well for me.  I don't think Sexlab is quite completely designed to have the PC be anything but man/mer shaped.

Actually, that bug is probably caused by SL itself. If you play as a creature (WW or othersise) and start a SL anim, the script that is in charge of activating/deactivating scene controls and hotkeys and some other stuff does not consider the possibility of the player being a creature, so it skips a lot of checks altogether. This (and a fix for it) was discovered in the SL Werewolves thread, and MadMansGun even managed to compile the fixed script and post it here. It has worked for me with both Dragons and Werewolves, so it should work with cats and bears as well.

The camera thing only happens with Werewolves and it's because they are hadcoded to have the "Weapons unsheated" state as their default one. Whenever you transform, you can see you automatically enter that state, even though you can return to the "Idle" one just by pressing R. It's like the roar anim that plays whenever a WW is loaded into the game (either by running a "SetRace WerewolfBeast" command on a NPC/the player or when you load a cell with a WW in it), Bethesda decided to hardcode it into the race data instead of adding like a line or two at the end of the Transform script with "SendAnimationEvent WerewolfRoar" or something like that. Way to go, Beth :dodgy: .

I have that pex file, and that might explain why sometimes things work and sometimes they don't.  A few of my older mods may not be calling SL correctly and skipping it.  Too bad, as they're how I generally start a non-con with something in combat.  I guess I need a shout or ww roar to pacify bandits.

I did find that I can use dragon shouts, so with that in mind I'll have to see if there are some that might work for that.  Then I could use a variety of the dialog sex mods.

I guess it would mess all wild dragons up if you added a few things from those packages?

I support this line of inquiry. To be honest, the creatures I'm interested in are wolves, cats and Dragons. Untamed already covers the first two, but if dragons could be added as well (even if that means wild dragons are a bit wonky or something like that), that would be just great.

Also, taking about MadMansGun's anims, maybe there would be a way for Untamed to support them, at least the Female Creature ones. Since AFAIK some cloning scripts are run on critters whenever they are added to the pack, maybe there could be an option to choose the prefered creature gender, at least for the supported creatures? Like, having a MCM option that, when activated, would run a "SexChange" command on critters from specific races (wolves and cats, in this case) when added to the pack if they are male in order to turn them into females so that the anims can be properly run on them?

That way, people playing males/futas that didn't want their characters taking the female position could still have all the functionality for some creature races. I think it could work. Just my two cents, though.

Dragons are banned from my games but....

Dragons feature in Creature Framework and there is an option in the MCM of Untamed to include 'other creatures' or something like that, in the Mating call.

Would that not get you your dragons? It works on spriggans, trolls, skeletons etc.

Put another way, Untamed would get you the dragon and CF would handle the anim. Or am I missing something blindingly obvious? :(

Dragons are banned from my games but....

Dragons feature in Creature Framework and there is an option in the MCM of Untamed to include 'other creatures' or something like that, in the Mating call.

Would that not get you your dragons? It works on spriggans, trolls, skeletons etc.

Put another way, Untamed would get you the dragon and CF would handle the anim. Or am I missing something blindingly obvious? :(

Yeah, somewhat. AFAIK dragons can be added into the pack with that option turned on. The problem is that they don't stay on the ground but rather take off and fly into the distance until the game decides to unload them from memory or teleport them to you while still flying or similar buggy stuff. Darkconsole thinks is due to the way dragon AI and AI Packages are setup.

The dragon follower mentioned in a previous post works as intended: follows you by land but takes off for combat. Also IIRC there was a mod that added Alduin as a follower after you beat the MQ (with voiced dialog and everything) that had a similar functionality, with a custom shout that would make him land and stay following you on the ground, at least for a while.

The point was to see if it was possible to replicate that behaviour with some workarounds on Untamed's code or by editing the vanilla dragon AI so that an Untamed-controlled Dragon follower was feasible. Though it may be complex/impossible to make, so it was more of a "hopeful" thing.

I am currently having an issue.

Some pack member will suddenly not want to follow me anymore, though following is active in their menu. They just stand arround. If attacked, they will fight, but they dont follow me anymore.Only killing them and reassigning them to the pack helps.

I cant figure out what is causing the issue. Maybe someone knows about this issue and can help me out. Thx.

Anyone help?

Have you considered the practicalities of having a dragon with you? You would have to issue 'stay' and 'follow' commands every time you wanted to enter a building or dungeon.

Yeah, well, I am aware it's not exactly practical. It's just that I really like dragons (even though Bethesda totally screwed up their implementation in the game), so having one as an Untamed companion with the commands and the leveling (and the option to have some naughty action with them  :P) sounded really good to me.

Thinking about it for a second, if someone were to make a mod that added such functionality to Odahviing, that would not only great but also way more fitting than a random dragon suddenly deciding he's going to be your BFF. Meaning the "follower" part, instead of the "call for air support to clear the area and be gone in a minute" thing we have right now with him after you beat the MQ. Also with SL options, of course. Even Alduin could be added as an option, as evidenced by this mod: Alduin Dragon Follower (To be honest, the only things missing from the last one are leveling and SL integration, the mod works well as-is). Oh, well  :s.

But I digress. Anyway, that dragon integration thing is probably not an option. Still, is there any chance something like the "creature gender selection" thing I mentioned in my previous post could be added to Untamed? Just curious.

Blaze69,

I'm with you on the female creatures but I think the problem is the lack of animators. I've read on other threads that animations are the most difficult part of modding so finding an animator from a relatively small pool who is willing to put in the time and effort is the problem. There is definitely an audience from what I've read on various threads.

(Another problem with dragons: how fast do they walk/run? My pack is trolls and skeletons and I outpace them easily if I run)

Blaze69,

I'm with you on the female creatures but I think the problem is the lack of animators. I've read on other threads that animations are the most difficult part of modding so finding an animator from a relatively small pool who is willing to put in the time and effort is the problem. There is definitely an audience from what I've read on various threads.

(Another problem with dragons: how fast do they walk/run? My pack is trolls and skeletons and I outpace them easily if I run)

The thing is that animations for female creatures do exist already, at least for some creatures (Wolves, Sabrecats, Dragons, Werewolves, Horses and Bears; plus more for non-animal creatures like Falmer o Draugr if you want to count them as well).

The problems come from the fact that so far SL doesn't properly support them, so some workarounds are required and some bugs can't be fixed unless the framework is updated for it (which is unlikely but not impossible).

I was just suggesting a way of integrating one such workaround in Untamed: using the "Match Creature Gender" option in SL helps in reducing the chance of the wrong anim being loaded (though it may still happen), but it has the downside of requiring the creature to be tagged as female, and none of the vanilla creatures are (for example, spriggans are technically male). So, with an option to switch the gender of certain creatures like cats and wolves to female when they are added to the pack and maybe by also calling SL for the specific female anims instead of generic ones, getting them to take the female position would be easier.

It also doesn't help the fact it is a pain to add any new animations to the game. It's 5 years old now, some good animators might have lost interest in modding for this game. I had been looking for female dragons models and animations for some time. I found some models with ridiculously wide hips, but I gave up on animations for them. As for dragons animation it always put me off a bit that instead of scaling down them during animation they become huge. 

It also doesn't help the fact it is a pain to add any new animations to the game. It's 5 years old now, some good animators might have lost interest in modding for this game. I had been looking for female dragons models and animations for some time. I found some models with ridiculously wide hips, but I gave up on animations for them. As for dragons animation it always put me off a bit that instead of scaling down them during animation they become huge. 

Yeah, well, the only female dragon mod available started as a joke mod, so that's probably where the "wide hips" thing comes from. I'd say Regular/Green/Frost dragons have it still somewhat "realistic" (females are supposed to have their whole reproductive system in there, and also sexual dimorphism is a thing), but it gets progressively crazier the higher the level/power of the dragon untill you get to Odahviing and Alduin. Now, those two have some real Thunder Thigs, lol  :blink:.

I agree it would be way easier to be able to scale dragons down to a more manageable size, because with their default scale and the difference with humanoids, most of the Dragon/NPC anims that can be/have been made (the latter mostly by MadMansGun) involve the dragons using the NPC as some kind of sex toy. Having our characters be able to have more conventional anims with downscaled dragons would be nice.

The problem comes from the fact that Bethesda royally screwed up dragons and their ingame implementation. So, FYI, 99% of Skyrim's creatures/NPCs work just fine when downscaled, only that they are, well, small. There may be some collision box/speed/havok issues with downscaling, but they are minor and don't really affect gameplay/practicality.

Cue the 1% left: Dragons. If you change their scale (be it down or up), even if it's just by a little, their anims get totally broken and you have them contorting and exploding into infinity. This applies to all of their anims, be it combat, flight, idle or SL anims. That's why we don't have any conventional "Humanoid on Dragon" anims, except for a set made by FunnyBizness that keeps them at their default size(which is not that bad given the limitations it had, but still looks objectively wonky as hell).

Hi.

Is there somewhere an add on which allows born creatures childs from being female to be compatible with the untamed menu ?

For example , after mating with wolves , and giving birth like a real female to a wolfy , after a while ( after growth because it needs to be protected and cared , in this case it does nothing like a "normal " skyrim child ) , the beastess can take control of it via the menu to give him/her orders, fondle etc.

Dor now this is not possible :(

And so on.

I don't like very much the " give birth " option , because  it lacks realism for me and it is too easy to grow a pack in this manner , although others can like it , but it is not the point of my question .

Hi.

Is there somewhere an add on which allows born creatures childs from being female to be compatible with the untamed menu ?

For example , after mating with wolves , and giving birth like a real female to a wolfy , after a while ( after growth because it needs to be protected and cared , in this case it does nothing like a "normal " skyrim child ) , the beastess can take control of it via the menu to give him/her orders, fondle etc.

And so on.

I don't like very much the " give birth " option , because  it lacks realism for me and it is too easy to grow a pack in this manner , although others can like it , but it is not the point of my question .

There is something called Beeing female Creature child actors addon that does something close to what you are looking for. Although it doesnt really have that much interaction with Untamed from what i have seen. Basically it allows you to give birth to a bunch of different child animals. However i have no clue how they would react to being added to your untamed pack. here's the link anyway:  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52530-bfacca-beeingfemale-addon-creature-child-actors/ 

Hi.

And so on.

There is something called Beeing female Creature child actors addon that does something close to what you are looking for. Although it doesnt really have that much interaction with Untamed from what i have seen. Basically it allows you to give birth to a bunch of different child animals. However i have no clue how they would react to being added to your untamed pack. here's the link anyway:  

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52530-bfacca-beeingfemale-addon-creature-child-actors/ 

I've tried that, The actors are treated as BF actors (being female actors) or something like that and not actual creatures, so when I tried to bring it part of the pack, it did not work.

not a query or ask for help...I just wanna point out the things I've done with this great mod: Big Cats Mounts and Followers+Big Sexy Cats+Untamed=Unlimited Cat Works!!!

lol...just seeing a Dragon get torn apart by a pride of armored angry big cats is just so satisfying ^^

now for my Giant army XD

So this is my first go at mods and I wanted to try this one out but when i try to mate they just stand there...no idea what im doing wrong -_-

Did you enable creature animations in sexlab after downloading some creature animations and running them through Fnis with the creature framework

Ive pretty much done all of that, I origionally didnt know the FNIS creature was just framework so i downloaded the more nasty critters etc, but for some reason a few of those files are either causing me to crash to windows or just crash outright when i engage in sex...weird..

:blink:

not a query or ask for help...I just wanna point out the things I've done with this great mod: Big Cats Mounts and Followers+Big Sexy Cats+Untamed=Unlimited Cat Works!!!

lol...just seeing a Dragon get torn apart by a pride of armored angry big cats is just so satisfying ^^

now for my Giant army XD

Giants move too slow, so do Minotaurs. Giants also too large to go in anywhere.

I use OBIS (Organised Bandits in Skyrim) to pump up the number of bandits. I've run with a squad of 6 Skeletons (various) and 6 Frost Trolls. Skels are great, you can upgrade their gear. :angel:  ;)

Also tried it with Goblins (Skyrim Immersive Creatures) but they were too mad with the magic which led to friendly-fire incidents and discipline problems with the skeletons. Also had a problem with Goblins beaming in on us every time we did an area transition. Talk about effin chaotic. :wacko::blink: