I don't know if this has been brought up, but when told to wait, your animal friends become stock still statues. They won't defend themselves if attacked, or even move arround the point they were told to wait at, which kinda makes them useless as guards, or even having your little foxes hang back if they're ambushed.

Other than that, everything is spectacular.

yeah the problem was if i let them fight, they would not return to where they were. so if you were gone, and they fought. and then they fought something else. adn then fought something else, they could end up miles from where you left them.

I'd be okay with that, actually. They're wild animals, after all, and there's a summon shout to get them back. The business of not defending themselves is a real problem for me... nothing like getting told your sabrecat has been killed by a puppy because you stopped to talk to somebody.

I prefer the current method, if one doesnt want there pets to die while waiting then its best to let them wait in a safe interior.

I like everything about this mod apart from one thing: The healing buffs feel overpowered, and on the character I currently play it turns into 'pseudo-TGM' because I don't run around nekked. Can we have the option to toggle the regeneration buffs 'off' just like we can with the armor and resist boosts? Pretty please? (:

Just started a new Untamed playthough. Love the mod as always.

One new issue: Latest SL, latest Untamed--when I do the mating call I often get more than one creature, and all the creatures start a SL animation with me, simultaneously. It's kinda cute, but of course my PC can only satisfy one and the others are humping air. Known issue? Any workaround? Or just me?

One old issue: I still tend to leave pack members behind. They're in the MCM list but don't show up on Summon and don't follow (I set Summon to summon the whole pack, even those not following). I know you did a bunch of work on this. :-(

I don't know if this has been brought up, but when told to wait, your animal friends become stock still statues. They won't defend themselves if attacked, or even move arround the point they were told to wait at, which kinda makes them useless as guards, or even having your little foxes hang back if they're ambushed.

Other than that, everything is spectacular.

yeah the problem was if i let them fight, they would not return to where they were. so if you were gone, and they fought. and then they fought something else. adn then fought something else, they could end up miles from where you left them.

I'd be okay with that, actually. They're wild animals, after all, and there's a summon shout to get them back. The business of not defending themselves is a real problem for me... nothing like getting told your sabrecat has been killed by a puppy because you stopped to talk to somebody.

I prefer the current method, if one doesnt want there pets to die while waiting then its best to let them wait in a safe interior.

What "safe interior"? I'm untamed, dammit. I'll go into a town if I must but I don't live there. And my pack is not entirely reliable around chickens and geese. And children. Flip side, I'm the only thing holding the pack together. If I get distracted for a long time and the pack disperses it's my own fault. AND, if you don't like that, you can just leave them in a safe place. Safe place = no fighting = no wandering off. You're happy, I'm happy.

A few things I'd like to see, with Moonlight Tales integration Saines from werebears if you have a go at one and Vampirism if you have a shag with a Vampire - mind you it would be awesome if you got Saines regardless of the condition of the were as wild encounters can be problematic, gibbering lunatic suddenly transforming back before the deed is done and no Saines but, it would be more immersive as well if one were to have a go at Arnbjorn or any of the Circle prior to cure and boom, you got Saines same for vamps in that regard viz they don't have to be in lord form for it to happen. I know that this is probably complicated as f*** to implement but, my modding experience is not that great and you've done one heck of a job so Thanks for making Untamed! :D

Quick question I couldn't find the answer too with a search.

Does this mod just affect the PC or are NPC's also affected by it?  Specifically if a follower or some other female NPCs has sex or is raped by an animal will that result in pregnancy the way it would a female PC?

Good to hear, will look forward to giving that a try when you get it done.  I remember the problems EC+ had with cell changes, seems they finally got that fixed but the chaurus hatchlings never seem to "grow up".  If you can work it in, I'd request for U2 the option for such offspring, especially of NPCs and followers to be "wild" rather than friendly.  That's what I'm really looking for in a mod but nobody seems to have done one.  Really wanted it with EC+, that would have been perfect.  The whole hostile "alien offspring" theme (I'm looking for more of a "horror" angle than a friendly/kink angle, I know that's not what Untamed was meant to be but was hoping it would sort of work for it for lack of anything else).  Thanks for the reply. 

Untamed 2? Maybe this would get rid of the only one thing I did not like about this mod. It works on every Player Character. I totally wish for something like profiles or the option to deactivate it on characters who don't use it via MCM.

But god damn, this is the kind of mod I totally like for wilderness Characters. Non human Followers which can lvl. Yay.

HEY. For those that want to use this version and turn off the health regen:

The reason your health regenerates so fast is your actor value 'healrate' has been changed from 0.7 to 4.2 once you fuck your first animal and have a follower or something.

If you want to kneecap it back down to where it belongs, use the command in the console:

player.modav healrate -3.5

This reduces the extra 3.5% health regen per second that you get back down to where it is without the mod.

... I am unsure what this will do if you dismiss your animal followers, however. You might just lose health every second, but the command

player.modav healrate 3.5

will fix it, if that is the case.

Dude. That's what MO is for.

MO can mess with savegames and overall performance. I prefer the much cleaner MCM solution.

A nice touch for Untamed2 would be, to exclude some beasts by choice. As example: only mundane creature, no sentient creatures, no undeads, no artificial lifeforms etc.

MO can mess with savegames and overall performance. I prefer the much cleaner MCM solution.

lol.

untamed 2 is actually going to be released in episodes kind of. its not going to be a catch all at first. each animal is going to have a different way to tame and entertain. so it will first release with like bears only. then add wolves. then add sabrecats. etc.

i won't be adding non-combat animals until like, the very last thing.