Well, now I am insane.... in a good way!  :P   Got Frostfall and made Snowberry a "special" armour set..... Here is Snowberry all decked out in her gear.  Made all the cold weather preps.

from my point of view, it looks like you made a humanoid shaped black blob bro. dat lighting fail.

Third person view problem 

When my pc tranform into sabercat the camera is under the ground

how to fix it  

its only hapen in third person view 

its fine on first person 

by putting my mod at the end of your load order so the skeletons do their job.

2 Things:

Could you make either "Call Pack" or "Mating Call" not a shout? It's a pain in the ass to have them share cooldowns.

Second, I can open my pack members' inventories at level zero (when I try to talk to them, it just goes straight to that). Is this a bug or working as intended?

On #1, have you tried 'Individualized Shout Cooldowns'?  I've found that it works really well with this mod in addition to improving the overall Skyrim experience.

On #2 depending on what you're seeing that actually sounds like you don't have 'UI Extensions' installed as you should be getting a radial wheel with various options when you talk to pack members at any level.

That fixed it!

Well, now I am insane.... in a good way!  :P   Got Frostfall and made Snowberry a "special" armour set..... Here is Snowberry all decked out in her gear.  Made all the cold weather preps.

from my point of view, it looks like you made a humanoid shaped black blob bro. dat lighting fail.

Third person view problem 

When my pc tranform into sabercat the camera is under the ground

how to fix it  

its only hapen in third person view 

its fine on first person 

by putting my mod at the end of your load order so the skeletons do their job.

I put in last in load order and no change 

any other idea 

Solved

only need to replace the skeleton from ragdoll mod 

Here is my Frostfall adventure.  Snowberry started out as a new recruit for the Dark Brotherhood (via alternative start mod).  So if you ever played that quest line the first targets are Narfi in Ivarstead, Betild in Dawnstar, and a long named dude (can't remember his name) near Anga's mill near the hold of Windhelm.   The only real trouble that befell poor Snowberry was a sudden blizzard that blew in as she was processing a dead troll she found.  Started getting all blurry as she started getting first stage exposure.   Managed to get a fire going and set up her fur tent before it got any worse.  Here is a few screen shots of her during these three jobs....

here is a better shot of her face....post-574239-0-75148600-1427276589_thumb.png Morning after the Narfi job...post-574239-0-28244500-1427276631_thumb.png

In Windhelm on her way to her next target.....post-574239-0-94470800-1427276818_thumb.png

This is the storm that pinned her down for two days from the sudden blizzard....post-574239-0-85911800-1427276952_thumb.png

So far I'm having a blast, even added RND to the mix.   :D The special "armour" I made for her works real well.   ATM she just got the next target from her contact in Markarth and is in route to Windhelm yet again.   :P  I just wonder how High Hrothgar is going to be like when she goes.  :unsure:  :rolleyes:

What this Mod Needs: Is a Starter Quest, one like to start you down the Road to be a Untamed, Like Worship Kynareth - Goddess of Nature, Wind, and the Sky and whin i say Worship i mean willingly gave themselves to her Children the Beasts of the world Body and Soul!

What this Mod Needs: Is a Starter Quest, one like to start you down the Road to be a Untamed, Like Worship Kynareth - Goddess of Nature, Wind, and the Sky and whin i say Worship i mean willingly gave themselves to her Children the Beasts of the world Body and Soul!

With respect, your idea sounds fun but I hope it wouldn't be implemented.   My character enjoys starting (via live another life) left for dead near Riften, where it is perfect for her to grow up as a child of the packs of wolves that live their.  She doesn't even make human contact (except when caught burglarizing farms) until level 20 or so.

yeah, i don't really want to create a limited story to funnel things. half of the alternate starts that come in alternate start are perfect if you add some imagination. i have two suggested stories on the front page already. just put the rp back in rpg and you are gold.

Love your mod, I only have one problem.  I looked through all the FAQ's and post's but didn't see my issue listed.  So here it is.  I seem to be missing the lesser power to give birth.  I checked all magic tree extensions and no power lesser or greater.  According to MCM my character is pregnant with a wolf so I wait the allotted time but I never get the power to give birth.  I also checked the MCM under Untamed, General and the Pregnancy and birthing box is checked.  Everything else is working just fine.  Any Ideas where it is or why it isn't showing up.

Got a question: i installed the mod, can i have sex with every animal/mob in skyrim?

and a shouted near a giant but i cant have sex with him is it a bug or something?

and if i press "e" on him and press engage sexy time nothing happens.

sry for my english tried my best

Grettings Candiru

Got a question: i installed the mod, can i have sex with every animal/mob in skyrim?

and a shouted near a giant but i cant have sex with him is it a bug or something?

Grettings Candiru

My money is on the simplest solution to this being the correct one, namely that the "Allow sex with animals" (or however it's phrased) option in Sexlab isn't checked. 

Grettings Candiru

My money is on the simplest solution to this being the correct one, namely that the "Allow sex with animals" (or however it's phrased) option in Sexlab isn't checked. 

it is :/ i could have sex with the wolf and bear, but sad there is no animation for the chicken xD

only the animals that can fight reallty have sex animations.

i am not an animator. find the animation threads and beg for more animations lolol.

any animation pack which adds animations to sexlab will work with untamed.

I am still experiencing a CTD with the "run with the pack" power. The first time it works fine; after that, CTD. I can't figure it out--this is a new machine, new build, lots of overlap in the load order but nothing that jumps out at me as being a problem. I do have two immersive first person mods (Immersive First Person and Enhanced Camera) and I took those out but no change.

This works fine for everyone else, right? What all have you got in your load order?

Papyrus logs usually are no help but this last time I found this:

[04/05/2015 - 10:12:03PM] OnPlayerCameraState, oldState:3, newState:9
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:09PM] VM is freezing...
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:09PM] VM is frozen
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:10PM] Saving game...
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:10PM] VM is thawing...
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:13PM] ERROR: Cannot call RegisterForSingleUpdate() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[Headtracking (24000D94)].HeadTrackingScript.OnUpdate() - "HeadtrackingScript.psc" Line 152
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:14PM] [CF][Framework] Didn't add active actor ["wolf" [Actor < (FF000C6D)>]]; already active
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:28PM] VM is freezing...
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:28PM] VM is frozen
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:29PM] Saving game...
[04/05/2015 - 10:12:30PM] VM is thawing...

Could the "onplayercamerastate" mean something?

BTW, awesome interaction between defeat and untamed when you turn on the option for all sex to add the creature to your pack. They get you down, have their way with you, but you get them in the end.

ok so ive gone through here in search of my problem, to see if anyone has had an issue with it whatsoever yet. i havent seen one witht he same issue. so here is the question.
why cant i mate with the animals? i choose the "fondle" option but nothing happens. i have everything required and (as far as i know) set up correctly settings wise. im not going to beg for help as i have tried to fix it on my own but, i will ask for it. so, help? thank you in advance.

Hi.

Two things, first of all, the setting to heal after sex autoenables itself even if deactivated.

Second one, could you make the restore health per second configurable or optional? Btw even with humans you are given the buff.

Looking at the code I think I found why it applies even with humans. The function looks up each actor and if it's a creature it sets whatever it needs on the player and if it's no creature (the player) sets the buff (self (the player)). The problem is that even if a creature isn't involved the function will still set the buff (because Sexlab.gender != 2) .