Version... Initial release...

Earlier I got a bunch of foxes. Just now I just got a mammoth. It's fucking awesome. I'm not fixing this. :D

post-501843-0-31610000-1422251145_thumb.png

post-501843-0-16116100-1422251151_thumb.png

post-501843-0-29688500-1422252787_thumb.png

Yep, I already ran across the dead actor problem myself too. Not sure that will be in tonights update or not. Tonights update will add two new spells "call pack" to bring your pack into a dungeon if they are unable to pass through the doorway, and "last stand" which will heal your pack for 6 seconds. this update also includes several fixes for things like animals not stopping their fighting, as well as city people will no longer attack it on sight.

I have however begun introducing a way to break the game less, such as longer cooldowns on the shouts.

warm glow - i already have it where (it might only be in my copy until i release later tonight) you get a health regen and stamina regen buff after sexing an animal. the default is that it lasts the entire day.

clothing penalty - i like that. a lot.

creature sex - i don't want to nerf it THAT hard. earlier today i was thinking of like once per animal per day.

some other mechanics i am considering:

• after you sex X many bears, you can summon (spawn) one.

• the larger a beast is the higher untamed level you need to be to successfully charm it (since there is no mammoth sex animations). you'd have to start with wolves, then work up to bears and sabrecats, before attempting to charm a mammoth.

REQUESTS. ( eventually )

2. WEARING CLOTHING PENALTY  Animals under the shout spell wont see you as their master, unless you are naked. They wont follow you, have sex with you or fight for you unless you are naked. The animals under your control, wander off after 5 game minutes when you put on clothing, making you lose them for good. A good way to stop people putting on armour to fight...

Pls no. Any animal would be able to recognize you by smell.

Also I hope you can turn off the progression stuff. All I need the mod to do is give me mortal creature followers after sex that I can use as distractions. I'm not planning on running around naked and therefore I don't want being clothed to break it. :C

There's some practical issues, as well. If you're not using armor, where do you store your inventory, and what holds your weapons while they're not in your hands? Hell, where do you keep your money? You're cool with just leaving all of your loot behind that you could otherwise sell? Do you expect players to completely shun civilized life, and live in caves and crap?

If you're not using weapons and not wearing armor or jewelry, how are you going to fortify your unarmed damage with no armor? It gets into the issues which I thought were poorly handled by Beastess - coming up with goofy excuses to justify giving you things like bound weapon spells.

It is, of course, your mod to do with as you please.

Just so you know, Arcane Breeding and Thick Hide have the same explanatory text in the active effects menu.

It's a bug with Sky UI, I think. Every single one of my mods suffers from this.

Enchantment(Any)

• Multiple Magic Effects
  • OK.

Spell(Type=Ability;Constant Effect;Self)

• Multiple Magic Effects
  • 3D Display, Name, OK.
  • Description - All effects display a random one of the effects in that list.

For Windrunner I ended up handwriting a long description that summarised the spells, but that meant I could no longer reference the <mag> in it to display the value. I haven't yet dug into the source of Sky UI to see if its in the Papyrus or not.

Also I hope you can turn off the progression stuff. All I need the mod to do is give me mortal creature followers after sex that I can use as distractions. I'm not planning on running around naked and therefore I don't want being clothed to break it. :C

There's some practical issues, as well. If you're not using armor, where do you store your inventory, and what holds your weapons while they're not in your hands? Hell, where do you keep your money? You're cool with just leaving all of your loot behind that you could otherwise sell? Do you expect players to completely shun civilized life, and live in caves and crap?

If you're not using weapons and not wearing armor or jewelry, how are you going to fortify your unarmed damage with no armor? It gets into the issues which I thought were poorly handled by Beastess - coming up with goofy excuses to justify giving you things like bound weapon spells.

it could always be a toggle option. but now that scent is brought up into it now im leaning towards not.

i don't put any stock into the armor being what holds my 500 pounds of whatever, so much as i just enjoy the game having the magic invisible storage because its a game. i do however have a leather backpack that increases carry by 100 that i wear when i hit my limit while dungeon diving.

and yes. live in a cave. that would be awesome.

as for fortifiying various things, i been thinking about adding it such that you would get the perks from the perks tree. so like for your unarmed damage you could get that from the heavy armor tree, and i'd do the math that perk says to do to the unarmed damage value. i already did something similar for the pony pack mod im working on. you got more armor from your bondage gear as you put points into Juggernaut.

and here is the thing. you do not HAVE to be naked. at least not right now. shit. if you wear armor with the free armor you get you'll be invincible before too long. i could then make it so that you only get my free armor if you are not wearing armor. i don't really care lol. i only stated in the mod topic that i was so tired of re-equipping 20 items after werewolf transforming that i just gave up. i might do 2-3 like boots, gloves, amulet in the event that for one fight i need more block value and then another fight more 2h damage.

No cooking would mess up the realistic needs mods, unless the game gives you an eat raw meat ability. Skyrim has a ring that does that already, so you can become a cannibal...

RND gives you a 15% chance of catching a disease from raw meat. iNeed damages you if you eat some. Imp's More complex Needs, you might get food poisoning and with Basic Needs you "can get sick and puke from eating stale or raw food".

Arguably, no need to even change any of those. But a "sharing with the pack" buff might work as well.

it could always be a toggle option. but now that scent is brought up into it now im leaning towards not.

i don't put any stock into the armor being what holds my 500 pounds of whatever, so much as i just enjoy the game having the magic invisible storage because its a game. i do however have a leather backpack that increases carry by 100 that i wear when i hit my limit while dungeon diving.

and yes. live in a cave. that would be awesome.

as for fortifiying various things, i been thinking about adding it such that you would get the perks from the perks tree. so like for your unarmed damage you could get that from the heavy armor tree, and i'd do the math that perk says to do to the unarmed damage value. i already did something similar for the pony pack mod im working on. you got more armor from your bondage gear as you put points into Juggernaut.

and here is the thing. you do not HAVE to be naked. at least not right now. shit. if you wear armor with the free armor you get you'll be invincible before too long. i could then make it so that you only get my free armor if you are not wearing armor. i don't really care lol. i only stated in the mod topic that i was so tired of re-equipping 20 items after werewolf transforming that i just gave up. i might do 2-3 like boots, gloves, amulet in the event that for one fight i need more block value and then another fight more 2h damage.

MCM options... Easy, Medium and Hardcore modes, everyones happy...

EASY... No armour penalties, wear what you want. Have sex with any animals you want, getting all the perks you want quickly. Never get cold, never get sick from eating bad food, disease immunity, able to swim like a fish underwater without drowning, see in the dark better.

MEDIUM... No armours allowed, you can wear only clothing. Animals wont leave your service, sex up any animals for points, but not ones that are already your followers. Diseases have reduced chance, able to eat raw meat, poison resistant.

HARDCORE... No armour to be worn, high penalties occur. Disrespectful animals take you when they want ( when not in combat ), wearing clothing makes animals leave after 5 minutes, no cooking, Enchanted with no disease buffs to eat whatever you want. Able to drink dirty water, can eat human remains after killing them. 5% speed and jump boost after sex with animals, having human sex makes you feel sick for 1 game hour with 20% health and stamina drop ( non stacking ). Having animal sex makes you feel empowerd with 10% health and stamina bar size increase.

This is just a crazy just for fun MCM options list, that should please almost everyone. From the softcore all the way to the, I want be a real animal people.

this looks like the mod I have been waiting for.  the screen shots look very promising indeed.  am I dreaming again or is the character being mounted actually a boy? if they are, please tell me how you did it. the little something extra I mean. I've wanted to play as a feminine boy for ages.

you cannot mod the aggression value via scripting i know this because if you look in the source you will see it in there but commented out. if you try, you'll see in your papyrus log "you cannot modify the actor value aggression from scripts"

You can. At least on human actors you can - only creature i tried it on was DogCompanionRace (to make that dog attack player on script command).

As for walking into the city - you wont be able to do it with normal animals. Only very few races of creatures are allowed to go through a load doors. Some are not allowed to be in any kind of interior cell (horses for example, highly doubt that mammoths are etc)

To make it work you would have to limit yourself to DogCompanionRace.

MAYBE if you would make a duplicate of DogCompanionRace and change its mesh to wolf you would be able to do that so every wolf you... recruit would be replaced with that custom made "WolfCompanionRace".

Would be quite tricky.

For hostility you would most likely have to get rid of its factions. If you would try this replacer trick it might be even easy (because wolfs or any other predators are not hostile by default - their factions and actor values make them so). AV aggression 2 makes them attack everything on sight.

A wolf without factions and with av aggr 1 should not start any fights.

For suggestions you might add buffs for creatures as well as for PC - so mating would make them more powerful. Maybe you could make it that after each few/several times an animal would gain a level. For easier scripting it could be each time it would gain a level but it wont be able to go higher than player level + 5 for example.

I don't exactly fancy playing a werewolf - there is too many limitations imo - but it might be fun to play as "queen of the pack" character that would be quite weak by herself but 4-5 boosted up wolfs at your command would turn things in your favor (could be made that once an animal would gain several levels it would become a permanent follower). Could be even made that role of a player would be more to support for those creatures (heal them, or use other power ups on them) rather than fight personally.

For bugs you might add a .IsDead() check for mating call shout. Lets say that for now it works as a fancy resurrect spell  :P

I have used this a few times in playthroughs and it seemed to work well.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54090/?

One with Nature is the name and it has a long list of creatures in its MCM that you can adjust faction with, if you want to be a wolf, you can make them all bff. This mod, One with Nature and Dangerously Nude might make a pretty fun game....

Do you know if there is a mod to do this same sort of thing for factions or enemy human/elf/etc npcs?

The mod you shared is massively helpful for playthroughs with this mod or beastess installed.

I have never found one for other factions, not saying there isnt.

Version... Initial release...

Earlier I got a bunch of foxes. Just now I just got a mammoth. It's fucking awesome. I'm not fixing this. :D

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-25_00097.png

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-25_00098.png

attachicon.gif72850_2015-01-26_00001.png

Yep, I already ran across the dead actor problem myself too. Not sure that will be in tonights update or not. Tonights update will add two new spells "call pack" to bring your pack into a dungeon if they are unable to pass through the doorway, and "last stand" which will heal your pack for 6 seconds. this update also includes several fixes for things like animals not stopping their fighting, as well as city people will no longer attack it on sight.

I have however begun introducing a way to break the game less, such as longer cooldowns on the shouts.

warm glow - i already have it where (it might only be in my copy until i release later tonight) you get a health regen and stamina regen buff after sexing an animal. the default is that it lasts the entire day.

clothing penalty - i like that. a lot.

creature sex - i don't want to nerf it THAT hard. earlier today i was thinking of like once per animal per day.

Will there be an MCM  menu that allows you to check which features you want active at some point?

The invite feature only works on non-hostile creatures. You have to use something like Calm on them first, which is something I actually like from a gameplay standpoint. If I use that  instead of the shout from this mod, it makes things so that it isn't game-breakingly easy to get a pack.

I think the shout maybe too powerful though. You can control any animal with it I think? And they can't resist it.

One other thing to note, as it triggers on any animal sex, this might clash with other mods that have started scenes and expect to do things afterwards. Maybe animals should only follow you if the shout started things?

i want to make it so that you have to be higher untamed level to charm the larger/verocious animals.

and no. it was designed to work with any sex scene triggering mechanism.  it does nothing that should interact with anything else on OrgasmEnd.

ok every time i yell at an animal it just attack me??? someone help please!?!?

next update includes several fixes for this.

this looks like the mod I have been waiting for.  the screen shots look very promising indeed.  am I dreaming again or is the character being mounted actually a boy? if they are, please tell me how you did it. the little something extra I mean. I've wanted to play as a feminine boy for ages.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/20826-sos-equipable-schlong-and-more/

this is probably how im going to do futa detection in soulgem oven. "if has sos equippable shlong then treat as male"

You can. At least on human actors you can - only creature i tried it on was DogCompanionRace (to make that dog attack player on script command).

As for walking into the city - you wont be able to do it with normal animals. Only very few races of creatures are allowed to go through a load doors. Some are not allowed to be in any kind of interior cell (horses for example, highly doubt that mammoths are etc)

To make it work you would have to limit yourself to DogCompanionRace.

MAYBE if you would make a duplicate of DogCompanionRace and change its mesh to wolf you would be able to do that so every wolf you... recruit would be replaced with that custom made "WolfCompanionRace".

Would be quite tricky.

For suggestions you might add buffs for creatures as well as for PC - so mating would make them more powerful. Maybe you could make it that after each few/several times an animal would gain a level. For easier scripting it could be each time it would gain a level but it wont be able to go higher than player level + 5 for example.

I don't exactly fancy playing a werewolf - there is too many limitations imo - but it might be fun to play as "queen of the pack" character that would be quite weak by herself but 4-5 boosted up wolfs at your command would turn things in your favor (could be made that once an animal would gain several levels it would become a permanent follower). Could be even made that role of a player would be more to support for those creatures (heal them, or use other power ups on them) rather than fight personally.

For bugs you might add a .IsDead() check for mating call shout. Lets say that for now it works as a fancy resurrect spell  :P

i am trying to refrain from making clones of the races.

i already fixed bringing them into a city. the first step was figuring out how to make people stop attacking them on sight. the solution to that was to remove Predator Faction from the animals. now everyone is nonchalant about them. i have made it a toggle option which is now on by default called "make pack docile" because im thinking the average player is going to probably not want to deal with that. after changing it you'll need to mating call shout all your pack in one area to update them. once should do it.

i do plan to add a leveling system for the beasts which at the bare minimum would be something like "bring the animals up to my level" - which is kind of WoW style.

turns out you can Actor.SetAV on them, but you cannot Actor.ForceAV on them from scripting. not sure why the difference.

i have "fixed" the creatures going through doors problem. i've noticed that when i have a large pack sometimes a few animals make it through the door. but i have also added a "call pack" shout in the next update which will summon the entire pack to your location. so now you can bring all your wolves n shit into a dungeon.

Will there be an MCM  menu that allows you to check which features you want active at some point?

already is an mcm. it will be slowly populated over the course of several updates.

ok every time i yell at an animal it just attack me??? someone help please!?!?

Aroused Creatures here on LL has an "invite" feature that causes hostile creatures to want to rape or fuck your character, I'm not sure if they would become hooked to your character through this mod after the act though.

i designed this originally to work with mods like Aroused Creatures, because im tired of the mods that said it wouldn't work with it. at first i wasn't even going to have a mating call. i added it after i realised half the people are not going to want to configure another mod to not be annoying to play my mod.

The invite feature only works on non-hostile creatures. You have to use something like Calm on them first, which is something I actually like from a gameplay standpoint. If I use that  instead of the shout from this mod, it makes things so that it isn't game-breakingly easy to get a pack.

the next update includes several fixes for this, but now i'm thinking i should add an option to toggle it because having to use the calm spell sounds awesome.

Yeah, I loved the idea of it too, and I would absolutely use that toggle. It just fits that you have to make an effort at taming the animals before you can have sex with them. You would, of course, have to use a different playstyle at lower levels until you can get the necessary spells. The other issue you run into is that your animals will die faster than you can replace them until you can get higher level monsters.

A little testing with hentai creatures confirms that you can indeed make dragons part of your pack. Do any of you know if the calming spells can work on dragons? I imagine if the do, it's only at really high levels, which would be totally appropriate.

Edit: Also of note is that summoned creatures can become part of your pack as well, but they still disappear when their summoning time runs out. That is a good thing, so it would be worth keeping in mind to not break that functionality in updates.

Double Edit: I would also still like to be able to use weapons and jewelry even if you put restrictions on armor.

Double Edit: I would also still like to be able to use weapons and jewelry even if you put restrictions on armor.

chest piece is the only piece i'd place a restriction on if i added that option. rings, boots, amulets, gloves, etc i would not mess with, that way you still have slots you could enchant items with.

chest piece is the only piece i'd place a restriction on if i added that option. rings, boots, amulets, gloves, etc i would not mess with, that way you still have slots you could enchant items with.

Not sure how well it might fit into your plans ( and I think the chest / torso armor is all the game normally checks for "naked" ) but there are a couple mods that have used a chest slot item, but without the usual clothing or armor keywords, and a 0 armor stat (like clothing).  You cannot wear it and armor at the same time, as they use the same slot. Kendo here on the LL has one for naked mages and one on the Nexus has a woad paint that I like, but I mention it more for the concept.

Not having had time to look at your mod yet, do you just use scripts, or do you have a hidden quest tracking your taming levels? Possibly could create a few items to represent scents you spread on your body (under or instead of clothing) and as you gain more pets the scent gets stronger, allowing you to tame stronger beasts, gaining stronger scents.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1590-the-naked-mage/

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36518/?

Yeah, I loved the idea of it too, and I would absolutely use that toggle. It just fits that you have to make an effort at taming the animals before you can have sex with them. You would, of course, have to use a different playstyle at lower levels until you can get the necessary spells. The other issue you run into is that your animals will die faster than you can replace them until you can get higher level monsters.

A little testing with hentai creatures confirms that you can indeed make dragons part of your pack. Do any of you know if the calming spells can work on dragons? I imagine if the do, it's only at really high levels, which would be totally appropriate.

Edit: Also of note is that summoned creatures can become part of your pack as well, but they still disappear when their summoning time runs out. That is a good thing, so it would be worth keeping in mind to not break that functionality in updates.

I tried sex shouting a dragon quite a few times, but my 2 follower horses kept jumping on my character. At least they stopped my character getting burnt, as the horses body stopped most of the flames, the horse died a fiery death trying to finish his sex session.

REQUEST 1... A script so sex sessions after the shouts only work if its safe to do so, as multiple attackers are not all picked in a shout. The remaining animals attack the person getting animal raped.

REQUEST 2... Multiple animals in a sex shout, line up to have sex with your character. You'd have to try to get them all in a line before sex shouting...

I think the shout maybe too powerful though. You can control any animal with it I think? And they can't resist it.

One other thing to note, as it triggers on any animal sex, this might clash with other mods that have started scenes and expect to do things afterwards. Maybe animals should only follow you if the shout started things?

i want to make it so that you have to be higher untamed level to charm the larger/verocious animals.

and no. it was designed to work with any sex scene triggering mechanism.  it does nothing that should interact with anything else on OrgasmEnd.

You add the creature as a follower though. That may clash with things like Defeat.