SexLab MatchMaker Animations not working

So I just started using SexLab and have been slowly & carefully setting it up step by step, following all the instructions to the letter. Everything was working fine, got SKSE and SkyUI to work, as well as the SexLab mod menu in SkyUI. Installed the FNIS files and patched them, and then added Schlongs of Skyrim as well. Then I downloaded MatchMaker so I could test to see if everything was working. Whenever I use the irresistible spells, it starts the animation but then the characters just stand there stiff. I've read through the FAQ and troubleshooting sections, everything I tried had no effect. But here's the thing, through trial and error by using the animation editor in SexLab mod menu, I can make SOME animations work. I haven't tried them 

all but the ones I know work are:

DI Blowjob

Zyn Doggystyle

DI doggystyle

Arrow Cowgirl

Installed mods:

FNIS Behavior 5.2

FNIS Creature Pack 5.1

FNIS Spells 5.0.1

MatchMaker V7

SexLabFramework V1.59c 2014/10/03

skse_1_07_02 (beta)

SkyUI 4.1

Unofficial Skyrim Patch

Hi-res DLC

Unofficial High Resolution Patch

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS -XPMS 1-93d NMM-BAIN INSTALLER

SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim - 2.05.040

SOS - Smurf Average Addon

SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon

SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon

SOS - Shop

And the forum won't let me post the FNIS Generator results or the papyrus log

You need to post your Load order, showing mods installed is irrelevant if we cant see the order. If that is your load order the first thing i noticed is that matchmaker is above sexlabs, which is not correct. It needs to be below sexlabs. From the amount of mods you have loaded I would say that you are fairly new to modding your game. You will want to download LOOT to make sure you loadorder doesnt have any conflicts. Make sure you re-update you FNIS after using LOOT just to be safe. Also if you are literally drop and dragging zip's into your skyrim folder, aka installing manually, you are going to cry as soon as you attempt to add, change, remove or update anything. If you are using NMM, I would recommend you switch to Mod Organizer, as it doesn't screw with your actual game folder its self, aside from the basics which would be like skse, FNIS, ect.

You need to post your Load order, showing mods installed is irrelevant if we cant see the order. If that is your load order the first thing i noticed is that matchmaker is above sexlabs, which is not correct. It needs to be below sexlabs. From the amount of mods you have loaded I would say that you are fairly new to modding your game. You will want to download LOOT to make sure you loadorder doesnt have any conflicts. Make sure you re-update you FNIS after using LOOT just to be safe. Also if you are literally drop and dragging zip's into your skyrim folder, aka installing manually, you are going to cry as soon as you attempt to add, change, remove or update anything. If you are using NMM, I would recommend you switch to Mod Organizer, as it doesn't screw with your actual game folder its self, aside from the basics which would be like skse, FNIS, ect.

I have a lot more mods that I didn't include because I turned them all off while trying to fix this, and I do use LOOT for my load order, but I didn't take a screenshot of it. MatchMaker was below SexLabs, and does work on -some- animations. I am using NMM and its all I've ever used, but I heard FNIS and MO (Mod Organizer) have some issues when used together. 

Can I ask, as you have two men on screen, have you set your sexuality to bisexual or gay? I'm not sure if this would stop aniamtions but it's worth trying. Have you tried reseting your regestry or rebuilding your SexLab just to see if it would fix any issues (last menu in SexLab MCM).

I cannot see anything at the moment stopping you setup unless theres an options restricting it. Try this:

• Select the character you want to sex up by putting the cross hair on them.

• Press the N key (default) and it should say the actor is targeted in the top left of the screen

• Go to the SexLab MCM menu and use the Animation Editer to see if you can start animations. Select them from the left on the left and then activate with the option on the right.

NMM shouldn't be an issue UNLESS you installed the files in a backwards order. ie you installed SexLab first then you installed SKSE second for example. The reason they also have an install (not load) order aswell is that sometimes one or two files are in both mods and you can only have one being used and overwriting can mean you end up with the wrong file version. So, for example, your mods should be isntalled SKSK, SkyUI, FNIS, SexLab, SOS for example. (I cannot exactly recall if any of these mods have duplicate scripts but it's worth keeping this in mind when using NMM).

Archived