Skeletons for Companions

shadowknightlrc

Hello all!

I am currently using the XPMSE Skeleton with CBBE TBBP Body with Bodyslide. I use MO and am well versed with unpacking and repacking, and all that basic stuff.(Nothing too advanced)

What I want to know is:

Is it possible to get this configuration with companions too?

If so, how can I do this?

Is it as simple as just copying the files into the companion folders?

The reason I want to do this is because when I give my companions my armor to wear, their boobs and butts shake wildly and look smashed and all that. Same type of issue that a player character would have if the skeleton was not installed correctly. 

I've done that exact thing several times. Just go into MO/mods, find the follower mod you wanna' change, and copy/paste the new stuff into their folder. Doing it inside of MO is nice because if you mess up all you have to do is reinstall that mod and it's back to normal again. I've done this with body meshes, skeletons and textures. I do it to most followers actually.

Archived