Missing Textures and Seizures?

Hello , 

First and foremost: Thank you for all the hard work to the people who put it in , as well as any and all those who help out others like myself in a confusing bind. I'd like to ask for a little patience English isn't my first language. So pardon spelling mistakes , or if I just have difficulty understanding. 

I've installed per instructions on all mods in(I Believe) question. 

I have (Not necessarily the load order)

XP32 Extend

SOS (UNP Addon) 

SexLab Framework

MNC

Creature Framework

SL Defeat

SL Animal Sex

SL Aroused

SL Cumshot

SL Nude Creatures

FNIS Always

FNIS Creature

FNIS SexyMove

Among many others not in relation to Animation. 

My Issues ; 

So My first issue isn't really an issue and I'm sure it has something to do with my own settings. However, just to be absolutely sure I figured I'd ask. 

Whenever a sex animation starts up , it'll run fine. Occasionally however after let's say 5 events. The character either in the M or F role, will begin twitching and looking like they're seizing, then Mid seize their limbs detach... not slowly , not gradually throughout animation. But like they've just been drawn and quartered so , uhhh violently. I suspect these are 2 different issues. 

My other issue is that under Creature Framework there are no creatures? 

Now It's likely I misread , or did something wrong Here I have no doubt. But again , I ask for clarification. English isn't my first language. 

And they have no Genitalia. 

All related animations work(as far as I know , I've only found out how to activate animations using Defeat) 

Thanks to anyone who helps out , or provides input. 

Edit: 

Forgot to mention , I'm using MO. Latest 

As well as Real Vision ENB (not sure if that matters but see it come up a lot)

All I can say is:  Holy Fuck.  The limbs detach during the animation?   Friggin' weird.

What I can suggest is this:  Provide the complete list of mods (preferably the load order - both NMM and MO can export the list so you do not have to type it in).  Someone might recognize a mod that might cause this, and it probably is not even a sexlab related mod causing the issue (thats why it's best to provide a complete load order).  Also providing the papyrus log may provide a clue.  Look at the pinned threads in the Technical Support section of SexLab to find how to so the papyrus logging if you don't already know how.  Again, take a look at the pinned threads in the SexLab technical support section to help with troubleshooting and how to provide better info for helping us help you.

All I can say is:  Holy Fuck.  The limbs detach during the animation?   Friggin' weird.

What I can suggest is this:  Provide the complete list of mods (preferably the load order - both NMM and MO can export the list so you do not have to type it in).  Someone might recognize a mod that might cause this, and it probably is not even a sexlab related mod causing the issue (thats why it's best to provide a complete load order).  Also providing the papyrus log may provide a clue.  Look at the pinned threads in the Technical Support section of SexLab to find how to so the papyrus logging if you don't already know how.  Again, take a look at the pinned threads in the SexLab technical support section to help with troubleshooting and how to provide better info for helping us help you.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I'll get on that as soon as I can 

I'm at a loss now , it runs fine for a bit then starts CTD or the above , the animals are still missing their parts as well. Creature framework also doesn't have anything registered. 

Any help would be great , the games becoming more unstable it seems or I'm just more sensitive to it :P

Archived