SmallerHands HGEC C-E-EBE Full Set

View File

Ok, I've decided to just release this. It's geechan's (ZKEC) smaller hands fitted onto 700MB worth of stock equipment and some addons. Full set. Sizes come in C, E, EBE. No lowerbodies since they're the same as HGEC.

Stupid rings ruined it midway so I abandoned it. It needs one final seammending for the waist and the hands, but it looks pretty good without it. Do whatever u want with it.

Download and install in the ordered number sequence.

ex)

1. EVE - 24078

3. HGEC-E BBB Clothes and Armor - 34324

4. HGEC-E Sexy Armor Replacer v1.2 - 24194

in this order. "1. EVE" has all the naked bodies.

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings .

Geechan's smaller hands ....???  well why this one ? As i know , he need an appropriate upperbody.

But OldWolf58 create another smaller hands mesh a few months ago and this one is compatible with most of HGEC upperbodies :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/32035-new-hgec-based-body-sort-of/

It looks different , but i think he made a good work there.

At this moment i'm working on the GBEC and RKA bodies so i'm glad to not use Geechan's model , Eve etc ...  but that's just for my taste of course.

Cheers.

PS : Néanmoins , bravo !

Sacré travail que de réunir tout cela .

PPS ... oh sorry , at the first time i didn't realyse that :a big thank for the ZKEC users ! .... ;°)

Edit : i've tried a little test with a ring ( but , warning, for Right Ring Only ) for your modified ZKEC model , i put the nif in your other topic here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/42210-smaller-hands-and-rings/?do=findComment&comment=1081772