Thanks for the new animations Mitos.

I have a suggestion. How about a person trying to give themselves a blow job,  What I mean is a regular size member probably wouldn't reach, but with a really big dick...I can't do it personally, but if my PC could, I think it would be amazing.

Thanks everyone! Knowing that people are enjoying the animations I create is what keeps me making them! 
It'll be a little while before I begin to focus on creating the next set of animations, but I'll be slowly working on a few if I am able to here and there. I'll be using some suggestions I've read in this thread and around the forum for ideas for the next animations also.
Again, thanks to everyone's kind words  :sleepy:

Just wanted to stop in to say thanks for the animations.  Love the work.  My favorite is the ReachAround, although with a little change it could be modified to a full "Rusty Trombone" animation :P

(For those who don't know - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_trombone )

Reading why that position was given that name seriously made me laugh out loud.
Oh man :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Great work Mitos! You have a talent for unique animations. They always look great even when each scene is looped for long periods. The variations of movement keep them from looking like a repetative loop.

I hate making requests because the desire of the animator is probably your biggest motivation, not what others want. However, there has always been one idle animation lacking availability and it's always surprised me. You could be the one to rectify this! So here goes....

Please consider creating an idle where the female character is standing there, and then sort of out of bordome or mindlessness, starts to gently touch her pussy. She would then stop and resume a standing idle. Then maybe touch a little more. Climax would not be ideal, as that would get very repetative and look loopy.

Many have weighed in on this request (I suggested it to Leito and people agreed that it would be great). It's amazing that we lack something like this after so many years of Skyrim. I hope you'd enjoy creating and using such an idle, as I know many others would. If not....keep up your work!

Thanks Meto.

Great work Mitos! You have a talent for unique animations. They always look great even when each scene is looped for long periods. The variations of movement keep them from looking like a repetative loop.

I hate making requests because the desire of the animator is probably your biggest motivation, not what others want. However, there has always been one idle animation lacking availability and it's always surprised me. You could be the one to rectify this! So here goes....

Please consider creating an idle where the female character is standing there, and then sort of out of bordome or mindlessness, starts to gently touch her pussy. She would then stop and resume a standing idle. Then maybe touch a little more. Climax would not be ideal, as that would get very repetative and look loopy.

Many have weighed in on this request (I suggested it to Leito and people agreed that it would be great). It's amazing that we lack something like this after so many years of Skyrim. I hope you'd enjoy creating and using such an idle, as I know many others would. If not....keep up your work!

Thanks Meto.

It'd have to be a long animation (longer than what I'm used to doing anyway) for it to not repeat so often so I'll see what I can do, it should be fun to do anyway  :D.

You'll have to give me some time as I have not had a chance to pick up on animating lately, but I think I'll work on doing something close to an idle as to what you are describing as the next item in my to-do list since I have no other sets planned for right now.

And thanks to everyone else for the compliments, it's a relief to hear it and it makes me glad you enjoy them!  :shy:

Mitos, thanks so much for taking my suggestion! That's super awesome!

Yeah, I guess it would end up being longer than the standard SL animations. Geez, I would have to throw a hard one at you :-/

Perhaps this idle would serve as a good example or template since it's got a lot of variation. It's the best idle I've seen. If one of the phases was the light fingering, it would be close to what I had imagined.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59048/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D59048%26preview%3D&pUp=1

You, Sir, take your time and I do hope yopu have fun with it!

Thank you again! Surely there will be manny others throwing thanks your way if you pull it off.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

In fact it doesn't seem a SLAL pack... Loaded with manager but animations don't show in the SL MCM. Any clue how to have them working? 

EDIT

It seems first 2 packs are include as base animations in last SL Version. Pack 3 can be added with last NSLA tool

• 3 years later...