[Idea] Followers ask for keys/to be released

deviant51

Hey, first: sorry if my English is not supreme. I'm not English so yeah.
Anyway, I have been playing with devious device mods for quite some time now. Realy like the mods, but there is one thing that continues to bug me.
Followers with devices on don´t want to be released. Devious Device - more devious quest by versh makes them talk about the devices when the pc interacts with them, but that is in a passive way. Anyway lets explain my idea:

The idea

Exploring skyrim with your follower(s) when suddenly you open a cursed container and you and your follower(s) have some devices equiped. Your keys are not stolen/you create/buy new keys.
Mod checks if follower has devices equiped every x time.
Follower has devices equiped --> mod kicks in.

Your follower engages dialoge/next time you talk to him/her a non-standard dialoge tree is shown.
Your follower asks you if you have some keys.

If you have no keys

you can only say you don't have any keys (duh) (end dialoge/back to original follower dialoge)

If you have keys

you can say you don't have keys (lie) (end dialoge/back to original follower dialoge)
you say you have x keys -> follower asks you to remove all/some devices from him/her (this is where it gets interesting)

Accept to remove

Well pretty straigt forward. You get a quest mark saying your follower wants you to remove devices. Follower doesn't move/talk until you have removed them.

Refuse to remove

you refuse because
1. Restraints of your follower are not that severe and you convince your follower that the keys are better used if pc gets a blindfold or slave boots.

2. you say he/she looks better/cute wearing restraints

1. Two options:

a. Follower agrees (end dialoge/back to original follower dialoge)

b. Follower disagrees.

b. Follower wants you to release them. Now you can only say 2 things
Pc agrees to remove devices: You get a quest mark saying your follower wants you to remove devices. Follower doesn't move/talk until you have removed them.

Pc says: he/she looks better/cute wearing restraints.
when you give option 2 it also moves the dialoge to this point).

Now a few things can happen:

1. If Follower is atracted to pc gender. Follower blushes and asks if you really think that and if the pc likes him/her. Pc says YES -> sex/kiss. Pc says NO I just like seeing these devices on you -> see option 2

2. Follower gets mad and demands to be released.

Pc says: Okay, relax I was just kidding you know.: -> (well you know the quest mark thing etc.)

Pc says: I told you I like the way you look with these devices on.

Follower: You think I'm some sort of pet?
Pc says: Okay, relax I was just kidding you know.: -> (well you know the quest mark thing etc.)
Or pc says: No, you are not some pet. you are "my" pet. If you are a good pet I may release you.

Follower:

outcome 1. Follower:  (stutters) o-okay I..... I agree. -> sex lab animation (no need to remove devices)

outcome 2. See option

3. option 3 goes straigt to outcome 2

Follower: "I don't have to take this from the likes of you!"

_________Message box showing: You are shocked as (follower name) pushes you down to the ground and steals your keys. You are even more shocked as (follower name) locks the devices ,he/she removed form himself/herself, on YOU! Without keys you are helpless to remove them!_________ End message box.

Follower is free of devices. those devices are now locked on pc. Keys are all destroyed so player can't trade them back.

End of idea

Now there is a twist. I lack any sort of modding skill. I can assign a piece of apparel to a diffrent slot but that took me a full hour.

If someone is willing to work on this (or something like this idea) I would be more than willing to write all dialoge needed for that mod.

(yeeh first thread started ^^)

There's something similar in the planned upgrade of the Device Comment:

In specific a dialog tree related to reaction of the Pc on the Npc comment, like Aggressive/submissive/etc reaction and counter-reaction from the Npc

It wasn't planned a "Dom Reaction" from follower Npc but could be a good add, so if you want I could add this on the current upgrade of the DC

Like an Anger Reaction from Follower in Mood "Anger"

There's something similar in the planned upgrade of the Device Comment:

In specific a dialog tree related to reaction of the Pc on the Npc comment, like Aggressive/submissive/etc reaction and counter-reaction from the Npc

It wasn't planned a "Dom Reaction" from follower Npc but could be a good add, so if you want I could add this on the current upgrade of the DC

Like an Anger Reaction from Follower in Mood "Anger"

I would totally like that :). Do as little or as much with my idea as you want.

And if you need some dialoge typed out don't hesitate to message me.

Archived