Hello everyone!

I'm totally new here, and I had some trouble while I was trying to make SexLab work. I'd be very thankful for you if you could help me out with this.

After I loaded the game, I received two error messages:

1. SkyUI is outdated. I have version 4_1, so I don't really understand. Is there a newer version? 
2. "SexLab or Skyrim install is outdated". It said something about v1.9.32 ... still searching for it.

I have FNIS installed, so no problem with that (or at least, I hope so). 

I have some other questions in connection with adult mods:
1. What would be the best sex mod for SexLab? I used to use Animated Prostitution before (without SexLab, of course).
2. How can you go to first person view while having sex? I saw this on quite a few screenshots, but I couldn't do it with AP.
3. What female/male penis/body mods would you recommend? 
+1: Any other recommendations? :)

Thank you for your answers.

Current skyui is v 4.1 so you should be good try installing it you maybe overwrote something thats causing this. If your using a legit copy then your game should be current unless you've set steam up not to ever update last update though was quite some time ago though so that shouldn't be the issue. Start skyrim up and look in the bottom left hand corner i think it only displays on the options menu but you should see a version number for the game cant say ive looked for it in a long time however.

1) Theres sooo many depends on what you like look here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/it is a godsend id bookmark it.

2) I reccomened immersive first person view http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49036/?

3) Body types are all on you especially for females depends on what you like yet again however I use a variant on unpb with pregnancy support looks more natural to me. Males theres really only 1 I can reccomened SOS http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23944-sos-schlongs-of-skyrim/it includes a fully fuctioning penis for males flacid when not having sex/aroused and erect when it needs to be.

Don't have the newest SkyUI so don't know why it would say its outdated mine is a lower version and don't have any issues.

v.1.9.32 is Skyrim latest update, do you have it?

About adult mods it depends on what you are looking for, if you just want to watch the scenes there are mods that add spells and they start to do stuff, there are other more quest oriented and themed (prostitution, slavery, beastiality, etc...).

For the first person sex probably if you don't want to see your char pov you will have to switch with TM console command, haven't tried but I guess it's how they do it, don't have first person mods.

For females a factor to consider about choosing the body type would be What do you want?, look good on an armor or just want to look good naked?, because if you find an armor mod you like and its not for your character body type got bad news for you.

Archived