Camera jerks once I sprint - FNIS Sexy Move -

Double D

Whenever I try to sprint while in third person view the camera jerks. It's as if the graphics jump. I don't really know the best way to describe it. Anyway, it's very annoying. It only occurs once I sprint however.

So, I've been trying for the past hour or so to fix this to no avail. After disabling and re-enabling my mods one by one I've tracked the problem down to FNIS sexy move. However, the walk/jog animations work flawlessly as far as I can see. I only getting the popping graphics when I initiate a sprint action. Is there anything else I could possibly try? Specs are listed below, I just really hope that is the case.

Intel i920 @ 2.67

Nvidia 560 ti 1 GB

8 GB RAM

EDIT: Well, it sure is not a hardware issue. Literally, the first thing I try today manages to correct the issue. Why did I not even bother to attempt this last night?

Apparently, replacing the vanilla sprint animation got the jerking camera to stop. At first, I just re-purposed a run animation included in Sexy Move by renaming it to mt_sprintforward and placing it in the animations/female folder. No more jumpy camera. Even tried an actual sprint replacer and that worked as well. So, it's a fault with the vanilla animation playing into this as well.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived