It's a trap!

GIGABITE

@gumbotheslow

I believe they are referring to it as you can use it and overwrite one of the bodies in the setbody mod with the nifs from this one and if you only use the normal set body and not the auto set body only you will have that body.

Not sure which one is suppose to be used but I guess any one is good as long as foot hand lower and upper are all together in one folder so when you use the setbody spell to change your body to the one that you replaced everything matches and there isn't mismatched hands and feet as the hands and feet might be smaller or bigger then the rest of the bodies. Like TGND it's hands and feet are smaller then HGEC hands and feet.

I have another question now if that is ok.  I followed the installation steps and when I saw the body in game I decided I would prefer the flacid shaved version. I uninstalled GB femboy 3.3 but when I started a new game I got the same body again. what do I need to uninstall?

I have all the right meshes and textures in the right folders now.  thanks for your help. my femboy looks great apart from his semi. i'm baffled as to how it is still a semi when all the folders have only the flaccid nif.       on another subject, the mystic elf hair is very dull. which hair mod would you suggest myuhinny?

I have just reread my post above and I want to make it clear that I was angry with myself for not installing mods correctly, when it came to various npc/city/landscape/weather/water/creature mods and NOT, and I repeat, NOT, Femboy 3.3. 

GIGABYTE is a genius and I love his brilliant mod.

I look forward, with great anticipation, to the happy day that we players can experience the union of Sexlab and what ever incredible piece of Femboy art GIGABYTE designs.  

just think about all those forts and caves full of big hairy bandits and their big dogs.......

I sent a message, with some screenshots, of my feeble attempts at patching together something like a femboy, using, Fairskin, KS hairdos, Unpetite and Belasario's Schlongs for females (small).  I wanted her to have a tiny limp clitty and a completely flat chest but couldn't find any mods that gave me those options.

GIGABYTE very kindly replied that it was " not a bad effort ".    I was happy with that.

I am about to try a new quest mod I just downloaded and installed, as my version of a femboy.   The Isle of Mara.  it looks very promising.

• 1 month later...

I'm back!

Well kind of....

Been sooooooo busy but it paid of greatelly for now I have a new pc!!!!!! So not only can I run Skyrim but Witcher3 also. :)

And staying true to my nickname I took a GIGA bite. Now I'm modding Skyrim and Witcher3 and I still have a LOT of work on my day jobs.

Bad news is that I lost my Oblivion installation in a hard drive meltdown and although I managed to save some of my files it's not enough to upload

my promised mod for Oblivion and with having to rebuild half of it I don't think it will be anytime soon, sorry.

But you may look forward for some skyrim mods from me soon and I also made a texture mod for witcher3's Ciri nude model(you can check it out in general adult modding section of this place)

Again sorry for FemBoy4's delay

Frankly, if you care about compatibility, at least seam vertices must be reduced.

I'm sorry but I don't seam to understand what kind of compatibility is this about, Could somebody please elaborate?

It's all about the number of vertices that form the final loop at the ankle/wrists, simple as that. To have seamless mendings there must be a 1:1 matching of vertices around the borders of the meshes to join. This way one can snap the vertices with extreme precision. And use, for example, standard Robert Female feet or sandals etc. Well, at least this will introduce compatibility for geometry. I'm not sure about UV mapping compatibility.

GIGA, as soon as you can spare the time, check the support thread too.

In the meantime, can someone please be more specific about what the main plugin does?

• 4 months later...

Most of the clothes didn't show up in the chest.   Looking at the container entries on Armor 2.0 esp some of the entries had errors.  I'm not sure what that means.  It looked to me like the different esps files were replacing what was in the chest instead of adding to it.   So I edited the esp file so that all the armors were in the chest. 

I have a problem with the nude armor of the hard and soft penis.  When I put them on a pubic hair is in the wrong place. Instead of being around the penis it is up in the upper right above the penis.  I might have installed one of files in the wrong order.  

In your next version might I suggest having a set of clothes  in the prison cell you start in or in the dungeon.  Might not be worth it because people are probably using alternate start mods now. 

• 1 year later...

Hi people

So Im not new to modding Bethesda games (as a user not a content creator) and I can usually figure problems on my own and have trudged through this thread looking for answers but I have to admit defeat with this one. Which is such a shame because I absolutely fell in love with the quality of the work and drool at the thought of the endless hours of entertainment it could provide.

Now my problem is I'm running a fresh install of Oblivion, Im trying to get this mod to work while also following the directions posted on the mod download page. So I download everything required to run the 3.3 version of it running and it works except all females are traps. Not that much of a deal to me but I would still like traps to be part of a custom race so it doesnt apply to everyone. How would I go about doing that?

Second question, I decided I would also like to create other traps at some point in the game and downloaded and installed Setbody mod and managed to switch out one of the meshes in setbody with the trap mod meshes. It worked but how do i change the penis to flaccid? The penises in both issues were always erect but after digging through the files I see that there is Erect, Flaccid and thong .nifs .  

Thirdly, what mods do i need to commence sexual intercourse in Oblivion? I've been flipping through the download catalog and see LAPF but if its just a framework, is there another mod to add in the spells to use the animation with another character? Kind of like these pictures post-518469-0-59716700-1490947708_thumb.jpg post-518469-0-76604200-1490947742_thumb.jpg

As for having nude male bodies for NPCs, would the Selfbody touch spell work on the NPCs or do I have to download another mod for that?

Once again keep up the amazing work and sorry about all these questions but believe me I tried reading and googling and all sorts of other options. I just want to get to taking screenshots of my qt3.14 trap character taking it in the butt... :blush:

Nude Mlae : you need a male bodyreplacer. ( in Selfbody are only meshes no textures)

On the LAPF page in a spoiler is a list of all you need before LAPF.

Also in my yellow Link below.

Lovers Mods: here nearly all Mods with short description  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/6799-lovers-plugin-index-with-direct-links/

We don't know what you like.

Penis: you have the Flaccid penis mesh. Repace the errect mesh with a renamed copy of the flaccid penis.

Set body and Lovers sex: errect mesh during sex . "Player only" body. ...

My yellow Link post 103  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbbmod-sorting-and-cleaningcs-cse-body-stretching/page-6?do=findComment&comment=1786216

----------------------

Big problem with the Trap Mod is that it does not use HGEC textures. Problem with female NPCs ( the Trap Mod use/replace the Imperiala female textures. It:s not a real race Mod, all females in game are Traps)  The Trap use a Roberts female texture.

• 1 year later...

Great body!

But it looks like a mistake has been made in the esp files creation. I tried to stick to the instal process althought as Baron of hell said the different esp seems mutualy exclusive relating to the content of the chest.

• 1 year later...

See my post above how to do it. Post 120

You can do it with SetBody or with blockhead.

But remember the race does not use a HGEC texture and it replace the Imperial texture. If you use a HGEC body replacer for all your NPCs it will messup all NPC.

You can change your body replacer to Roberts female, but then the Lovers futa meshes have the wrong texture ( they need HGEC)  And of course all Armor nad clothes replacer must be Roberts female..

If you want to keep HGEC for your NPCs

What you can do is , you use the trap race only for the player and you change the esp and add a new race textures folder so that the Mod does not overwrite the imperial textures.

You add the body with SetBody or Blockhead to the player.

You only wear armor clothes from the trap mod ( or armors that do not show any skin, because HGEC armor clothes with visible skin will look bad )

Archived