Best looking NPC overhaul

On 7/5/2019 at 3:19 AM, russianmind said:

I would second this, JH special posted earlier in the thread causes my game to ctd

anyone know why, or has anyone else stably ported JH to special edition yet? 

I've sort of been able to port it.

the CTDs like I mentioned earlier are due to the new head mesh NIFs made in the bandit replacer.

You'll have to SSE NIf optimize them to convert them.

Im also using a record 43 for the JH ALL NPC esp ( the one that has them all in one .esp).  Using record 44 fucks things up and causes the head meshes not to load properly).

11 hours ago, hgd3 said:

I can upload an English version of the .esp once someone teaches me how to fix the horn texture bug.

Isn't this a Legendary Edition Mod ? So it probably has to do with the NIF files, but since I don't own Special Edition I can't say for sure, but as I have heard that that is the most common issue while porting mods from LE to Special Edition. So maybe look up some guides how to port mods over to SE from LE.

Have you tested your ESP in LE, would be the best way to test if it is one or more SE incompatible NIF files.

But even in the default KZ overhaul the horns have very low resolution Texture's, so maybe it isn't even a "bug" that needs/can be fixed due it was intended by the author. Since you haven't specified in what way they are "not showing properly" I can't specify the Issue at hand more closely since I had to guess what exactly the issue is, maybe you can provide a screenshot ?

If you just own Special Edition could you maybe share it, so people could test it in LE and if it works use it, and you would get closure, that there was an issue due to the engine changes in SE, and that you would need to port the mod to SE, for which there is a Tool on the Nexus as far as I know.

On 7/2/2019 at 8:42 AM, サマエル said:

Link works again, remember, i'm not responsable and I cannot help if you use another race overhaul (ANYTHING that change ID data base, even armor mods change id records) and if you have some grey faces because of that your are on your own, you can try searching for answers in the old posts, thats what I did, is not so difficult to make it works and the merge files works for me (pictures dont lie). I hope this help you, I'm not playing skyrim anymore, maybe some more in the future. The last merge I used is a single ESP maybe I share it later, I dunno. Sorry if I sound like a dickhead, is unintentional, english is not my native languague (had some problems in the past xD)

Can share your single ESP Merge files also?

On 7/18/2019 at 11:02 PM, Tenebras Noctem said:

Isn't this a Legendary Edition Mod ? So it probably has to do with the NIF files, but since I don't own Special Edition I can't say for sure, but as I have heard that that is the most common issue while porting mods from LE to Special Edition. So maybe look up some guides how to port mods over to SE from LE.

Have you tested your ESP in LE, would be the best way to test if it is one or more SE incompatible NIF files.

But even in the default KZ overhaul the horns have very low resolution Texture's, so maybe it isn't even a "bug" that needs/can be fixed due it was intended by the author. Since you haven't specified in what way they are "not showing properly" I can't specify the Issue at hand more closely since I had to guess what exactly the issue is, maybe you can provide a screenshot ?

If you just own Special Edition could you maybe share it, so people could test it in LE and if it works use it, and you would get closure, that there was an issue due to the engine changes in SE, and that you would need to port the mod to SE, for which there is a Tool on the Nexus as far as I know.

On 7/20/2019 at 3:39 PM, thomastm said:

Can share your single ESP Merge files also?

Alright BUT I'll do it morning time when is less traffic in LL because is a 10GB file and I preffer uploading directly here, I don't wan't another Mega dead links, this way the file will be in LL indefinitely. I've tweaked some some records because "reasons", the original file was a 25GB size. This includes Bijin SOGS, KZ, SNNR, and some other nice stuff.

7 hours ago, サマエル said:

Alright BUT I'll do it morning time when is less traffic in LL because is a 10GB file and I preffer uploading directly here, I don't wan't another Mega dead links, this way the file will be in LL indefinitely. I've tweaked some some records because "reasons", the original file was a 25GB size. This includes Bijin SOGS, KZ, SNNR, and some other nice stuff.

Nice, english esp LE right? ?

14 hours ago, thomastm said:

Nice, english esp LE right? ?

Well, it is quite simple to translate with XTranslator, Just drag and drop the .ESP and save, Voilà! Sorry i'm a lazy f*ck.

The file is ready in the same Mega folder with the other files, just download the "NPCLastMerge.7z", it is a 12GB file but 7zip did a miraculous 2.53GB compressed file, enjoy. Legendary Version, Spanish ESP, Do whatever you want with it, I don't take any credit for obvious reasons I'd only merged a lot of mods. It works perfectly in my skyrim but always take a look with XEdit to avoid that any other mod overwrite the NPC appearances.

Here it is.

NPC头模替换1.0.1 (WuXinNPC.esp) translated from Chinese to English.

It requires Unofficial Patch and Cutting Room Floor. I'll upload the custom TKAA.esp later. I still haven't figured out how to fix the Argonian horn texture bug.

WuXinNPC.esp

1 hour ago, hgd3 said:

Here it is.

It requires Unofficial Patch and Cutting Room Floor. I'll upload the custom TKAA.esp later. I still haven't figured out how to fix the Argonian horn texture bug.

WuXinNPC.esp 814.02 kB · 0 downloads

When I got time, and find the full mod again, I will test it in LE to check for you, if the horn texture issue is Special Edition related.

And thx again for uploading.

4 hours ago, サマエル said:

Well, it is quite simple to translate with XTranslator, Just drag and drop the .ESP and save, Voilà! Sorry i'm a lazy f*ck.

The file is ready in the same Mega folder with the other files, just download the "NPCLastMerge.7z", it is a 12GB file but 7zip did a miraculous 2.53GB compressed file, enjoy. Legendary Version, Spanish ESP, Do whatever you want with it, I don't take any credit for obvious reasons I'd only merged a lot of mods. It works perfectly in my skyrim but always take a look with XEdit to avoid that any other mod overwrite the NPC appearances.

Okay can guide me? After drag and drop esp, then go to file tab and save SSTstrings right?

On 7/25/2019 at 6:44 AM, hgd3 said:

Here it is.

WuXinNPC.esp 814.02 kB · 3 downloads

Tried it now but I couldn't get the esp to work, since I don't use Special Edition and therefore don't have the unofficial special edition patch, which is a master file to your uploaded esp.  I am sorry I couldn't bring at least a little bit more closure to the issue.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hgd3 said:

Here is the Legendary Edition English plugin file for NPC头模替换1.0.1 (WuXinNPC.esp) just like I promised.

WuXinNPC.esp 815.32 kB · 2 downloads

I tried it on my current savegame, where it did work Lydia, but the other NPC where having strange heads, and trying to start a new game gave me an CTD. I guess there are some other mods in my loadorder that are causing this issue, like the 1st person item fix broke the KZ Overhaul mod for me. But anyway thx for uploading the english version for legendary edition. Maybe when I have the feel to torture me again searching for the conflicting mods I will get it runnin c completly and look if the horns issue is related to the different Skyrim versions or the mod itself.

On 8/11/2019 at 3:08 AM, Tenebras Noctem said:

I tried it on my current savegame, where it did work Lydia, but the other NPC where having strange heads, and trying to start a new game gave me an CTD. I guess there are some other mods in my loadorder that are causing this issue, like the 1st person item fix broke the KZ Overhaul mod for me. But anyway thx for uploading the english version for legendary edition. Maybe when I have the feel to torture me again searching for the conflicting mods I will get it runnin c completly and look if the horns issue is related to the different Skyrim versions or the mod itself.

I checked the mod on a fresh install of Skyrim LE. It works just fine. Maybe you didn't install Enhanced Character Edit. I am pretty sure that is required.

13 hours ago, hgd3 said:

I checked the mod on a fresh install of Skyrim LE. It works just fine. Maybe you didn't install Enhanced Character Edit. I am pretty sure that is required.

I have modified Enhanced Character Edit (actually just not loading the esp) to make it compatible with Racemenu, cause I prefer Racemenu over ECE which worked for some other mods that needed ECE to a pretty successful extend. But maybe someone in this thread knows of a real compatibility patch for those too if it really is, that I need to enable the ECE esp. But thanks for the info.

So on LE the Horns are working but not on SE ? If so the issue is probably not your loader but a rushed port of the mod from LE to SE which causes the issue from within the mod. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2019 at 7:44 AM, hgd3 said:

Here it is.

WuXinNPC.esp 814.02 kB · 27 downloads

Are the any news for the translated TKAA. esp for Skyrim LE? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, thanh long 32 said:

hi I love your mods merged but I have encounter a serious problem: the faces of the races of khajit and argonian is looking weird and they are not like in the pictures. can you fix and reupload the NPCLastMerge.7z in LE version English please?

The issue are mod incompatibilities one I noticed in my load order that didn't seem obvious was 1st person Item fix. So some mod could alter some files needed by the some mods inside the merged patch and therefore breaking it. Try disabling all of your mods and then re enabling them chunk by chunk and i you find an issue with a chunk of mods try to find the conflicting mod, until you have all mods enabled again, and don't stop and enable everything after you found the first broken mod maybe make the chunk bigger but never all the rest, since there could be multiple mods altering the face breaking dependencies. 

Sorry for the poor punctuation, capitalization and probably bad grammar and structure, I am really tired(And english is not my native language on top of that.) but since I once had a similar issue I thought I should try to help you out here, before I forget it. Hope you can still understand the procedure I tried to explain and the reason for ur issue. 

On 7/25/2019 at 12:40 AM, サマエル said:

Sorry but some of the rar files got password, do you know it by any chance? Thanks!

This has probably been asked before but I'm gonna venture to ask it again just in case because I still can't find a firm answer.

Has anyone managed to get 100% stable versions of Kmatu Credit or JH Elves, JH Bandits, JH Vampires, and JH Forsworn working fine with SSE Special Edition?

On 10/12/2019 at 10:36 PM, thanh long 32 said:

hi I love your mods merged but I have encounter a serious problem: the faces of the races of khajit and argonian is looking weird and they are not like in the pictures. can you fix and reupload the NPCLastMerge.7z in LE version English please?

Beast races? holy shit seriously I have no Idea, that's not a problem in my PC, I'm lost and I'm really sorry for it, maybe some other mod is messing with the beast races. Best thing you can do is follow tenebras noctem advise, sorry Im not that skilled to found bugs on others PC, Im just a goof guy that loves merging some shit that works for me

On 10/14/2019 at 7:04 AM, zagaan said:

Sorry but some of the rar files got password, do you know it by any chance? Thanks!

Just forget those old files, In fact I deleted them, the new one dont have a password, oh yeah and I forgot to mention I did A NEW ONE, a functional one 100% errors free (yeah... right...), at least in my PC, Legendary version of course. Once again SOGS, JH, KZ, Bijin and some stuff I found really interesting, just because some one asked me for it, BUT if the original authors insist on it, the file will be deleted, so hurry up then.

EDIT: please download the texture patch, sometimes i forget to switch DDS plugins in photoshop and some textures get screwed because of that (FO4 and Skyrim LE use different version)

EDIT2: Please install the other files in the same installation folder overwriting when ask. JH_Dawnguard must be installed apart and put it after the merge file

EDIT3: Team Project_SNNR has Uploaded a new version of the Project SNNR Mod. Just ignore the old version of my link and download the new one directly from the nexus, much better now without an .esp file