Best looking NPC overhaul

...NPC85.. :D  - woman to "girly"-overhaul...!!

if you want to have not a too much immense change, I suggest:

..and if you like to keep up a little feeling to play "skyrim", it´s as easy as can be: use "inhabitants of skyrim" (by rope 1981) . That mod is changing the faces slightly but keeps the original essence and makes them little more beautiful/younger and not look like teenies.

"lore friendly" ;-)

You also have NPC 85, I like how it looks but not lore-friendly at all, and it's a women only overhaul.

• 2 weeks later...

A question about KZstyle.

When I use Racemenu and chose female Khajiite, only a few mismatched hairs added by Apachii and vanilla hairs are available,

while Algonian female, there are so many hair options like SGhair, KShairdos, Apachii etc.

I geuss these Apachii and vanilla hairs are for Vanilla Cat-like Kajiite,
and Human-like KZ Khaziit needs other hair for human,
but they do not appear in racemenu.

Everybody has a same issue or just me?

Tes5edit says no mod overwrites KZstyle-KHA.esp.

NPC overhaul itself works well but only when making character.
Maybe I need something to apply other human hair to KZ-Khaziit?

When I use Racemenu and chose female Khajiite, only a few mismatched hairs added by Apachii and vanilla hairs are available,

while Algonian female, there are so many hair options like SGhair, KShairdos, Apachii etc.

I had same issue and it turned out that all KZstyle mods rewrite same FormID lists. Since I use majority of KZ mods, so I just merged in TES5Edit this lists. Don't know about bugs it will cause but now Khajiit can use human-like hairs and eyes.

KZstyle - merged patch.esp

I had same issue and it turned out that all KZstyle mods rewrite same FormID lists. Since I use majority of KZ mods, so I just merged in TES5Edit this lists. Don't know about bugs it will cause but now Khajiit can use human-like hairs and eyes.

It is working very well

Thank you so much!

fucking kz style vampires and their god damn mismatched head/body <.< is anyone using a texture replacer that fixes this?

for KZ style , you need to do nothing . Basically try active it without any other texture mod ECE ect vv... and it will work fine . The more you try to fix , the more mess it become .

Problem with KZ is it easy to conflict with other mod but hard to remove using TS5edit cause they eps is suck .

fucking kz style vampires and their god damn mismatched head/body <.< is anyone using a texture replacer that fixes this?

for KZ style , you need to do nothing . Basically try active it without any other texture mod ECE ect vv... and it will work fine . The more you try to fix , the more mess it become .

Problem with KZ is it easy to conflict with other mod but hard to remove using TS5edit cause they eps is suck .

problem with that is i cant use HDT then because my game just crash

I think some of you will want to try this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85973/?

The quality is lower than most of female NPCs mod but it cover range is max .

I'm running that now, and it looks alright but conflicts with every other replacer and some follower mods as well, specially those using vanilla headmesh.

If starting from scratch that's a good mod. For a setup already modded, not such a good idea.

Fortunately, it comes with a packed BSA so removing it and reloading a previous save almost guarantees a fix. Which is not true for most such mods.

problem with that is i cant use HDT then because my game just crash

what does hdt have to do with headpart conflict?

game refuse to load your vampire because you have a mod that edit skyrim esm vampire race, and the mod want the headpart name there is in dawnguard esm vampire race

or the other way around

and the fix is... to check what the mod want, then go to vampire race to copy paste skyrim esm or dawnguard esm in whatever mod mess with that

not a waste of time to check your npc after installing a mod that mess with them

680512enb2017082514484857.jpg

you write a few player.placeatme in test.tst then write bat test

850777enb2017082514552742.jpg

some are still ugly, it's on purpose, don't need top models everywhere

txt.7z

I think some of you will want to try this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85973/?

The quality is lower than most of female NPCs mod but it cover range is max .

I'm running that now, and it looks alright but conflicts with every other replacer and some follower mods as well, specially those using vanilla headmesh.

If starting from scratch that's a good mod. For a setup already modded, not such a good idea.

that don't change anything if you restart a new game or not

443177Clipboard02.jpg

but you have to regenerate heads for all your load order

"you might have to start a new game if your head is disfigured and can't be reset with 'showracemenu'. "

you pick another race, a random preset, then go back to female and you are good to go...

"Although the polycount on the hair has been reduced, it is still a load heavy mod and therefore only recommended for high-end PCs."

he have a problem with hairs too^^

75555280gg.jpg

someone can see those npc don't have hairline?

83598472850201708252054191.jpg

almost everything look fine

46681372850201708252056481.jpg

except one part, to make it necessary to have the hairline (that is just a copy paste of the hair meshe)

but that was done on stuff you can't even see on some meshes, those ones are good for npc

184166enb2017082518412487.jpg

not much differences from low poly head

227376enb2017082518465999.jpg

that's an elve? really?

can't do miracles with a subdivide or the old skyrim femalehead.nif

28590045ff.jpg

771685dsds.jpg

why not use fallout 4 heads for nord, imperial and breton?

it already have tri files, and if you can load cbbe on fallout head...

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30162/?

Yes, I know. The only way I got it to work was to remove almost all replacers (Bijin and Neus still work) and a few follower mods. I also regenerated a couple of heads yesterday for Moonstone Castle but the morphs don't work on the face, which basically means NPCs lips no longer move when they talk.

I have a data folder backup - I wanted this to work, but it doesn't. I may not be able to continue using it for what it does to default race.

Yes, I know. The only way I got it to work was to remove almost all replacers (Bijin and Neus still work) and a few follower mods. I also regenerated a couple of heads yesterday for Moonstone Castle but the morphs don't work on the face, which basically means NPCs lips no longer move when they talk.

if the heads you generate with those headparts don't work, there's something to fix, whatever it is download citrus to compare with his mod

to mix npc replacer with that

copy paste skyrim.esm in overwrite

rename to skyrim2.esm

load tesedit

renumber the headparts to xx9yyyyy

update all records

save esp

reload tesedit

compare skyrim.esm to skyrim2.esm

copy paste the vanilla headparts in one of your npc replacer

load another tesedit and go to nord race

you want npc x to keep the head of mod y?

go to that npc, he use hair xxyyyyyy, renumber to xx9yyyyy

no eyes record?, take a look at nord race, it use xxzzzzzz by default, you add xx9zzzzz

delete all the npc you didn't mess with

merge all those npc replacer mods

if the heads of deleted npc are in the merge folder, copy paste merge esp to merge2 esp

renumber npcs xxyyyyyy to zzyyyyyy

load crap kit

generate heads of merge2 esp

copy paste merge facegendata folder in _ folder

copy paste merge2 facegendata folder in _

copy paste _ in merge facegendata, then delete

So I just switched to MO and the KZStyle ELF doesn't seem to be working. KZStyle ARG & KHA seems to be working fine, but the vampire mod only works on human races. MO is ignoring the elven race for some odd reason. 

Will using NMM to install these particular mods cause a problem? I'm a little worried about using 2 mod installers breaking my game for the nth time to be honest...

if the heads you generate with those headparts don't work, there's something to fix, whatever it is download citrus to compare with his mod

to mix npc replacer with that

copy paste skyrim.esm in overwrite

rename to skyrim2.esm

load tesedit

renumber the headparts to xx9yyyyy

update all records

save esp

reload tesedit

compare skyrim.esm to skyrim2.esm

copy paste the vanilla headparts in one of your npc replacer

load another tesedit and go to nord race

you want npc x to keep the head of mod y?

go to that npc, he use hair xxyyyyyy, renumber to xx9yyyyy

no eyes record?, take a look at nord race, it use xxzzzzzz by default, you add xx9zzzzz

delete all the npc you didn't mess with
merge all those npc replacer mods

if the heads of deleted npc are in the merge folder, copy paste merge esp to merge2 esp

renumber npcs xxyyyyyy to zzyyyyyy

load crap kit

generate heads of merge2 esp

copy paste merge facegendata folder in _ folder

copy paste merge2 facegendata folder in _

copy paste _ in merge facegendata, then delete

You seem to know a lot about this stuff, i have no idea how to do it so, maybe you can help me, with KZ Style Vampires, when the male player changes into a vampire, he gets a default hairstyle that you cant change at all, how could i fix that? ty

don't use that mod

doubt it have anything to do with your hair problem anyway, it just replace beast race textures the complicated way

550945qq2.jpg

why not just override skyrim argonian textures and don't bother messing with that?

881556qq5.jpg

why did he removed argoniantail from skinaked? argonian don't use that

928226qq4.jpg

don't worry, you still have your dragon tail, and sabercat tail, and child body, and elder body... (useless to have that in skinnaked, that is load on most npcs, but everyone keep it)

you lose you hairs when you switch to vampire race?

click on your char, screen the race id

loadtesedit, go to formlist humanoidminusbeast, humanoidandvampire, humanoidminusvampire...

add that fucking custom race to those formlists

it's the purpose of those custom races, having useless problems

Is there an overhaul that ONLY does Generic NPCs appearances like Bandits, Guards, Witches, etc? Sorry if there was already an answer to this; my searching has only led me to finding overhauls that affect more than just generic NPCs and/or changed how they function.

Nah, most, if not all overhauls/replacers cover unique NPCs. That's just part of the deal. Sorry man :(

Could someone help me figure out how to go about using SOGS with a CBBE body? I've tried to mess with the files myself but seem to always get some issue with textures. 

I'm currently using Cbbe with Trepleens HDT collisions and Fair Skin Complexion.

Replacing the body on SOGS creates a black seam at the hips of each female. Replacing the SOG textures with Fair Skin still makes the hips on NPCs a black color. Replacing the textures with CBBE makes the heads mismatch the bodies.

Is SOGS just not compatible?

EDIT: Never mind I fixed it the problem it seems.

To anyone else who has this issue, I fixed it by using the Demoniac Textures. I replaced the body with Trepleens and the textures for all races with Demoniacs in the SOGv5 Main file.