Best looking NPC overhaul

Inhabitants of Skyrim- NPC overhaul is the one I use and everyone looks much better!!! Use it with Amorous Adventures and various Sexlab mods. Also use Theives Guild Character Overhaul for Sapphire and Karliah. Have not modded the children yet. :)

De gustibus non est disputandum =p

Well yeah, I tried IOS in the past, not bad at all but now I like something different, for me IOS it's so vanilla-like but with apachii, and some vanilla males doesn't look that good with apachii >_<

But to each his own i guess xD

thanks for sharing which SSG Hair Pack should i use SSG Hair Pack 268 or SSG Hair Pack 350 ? 

Hi, i'm not sure. I'm using 268 but you could try 350 and see if it works =D

i will try it once my mega limit gets reset, cant download 350 atm..

Inhabitants of Skyrim- NPC overhaul is the one I use and everyone looks much better!!! Use it with Amorous Adventures and various Sexlab mods. Also use Theives Guild Character Overhaul for Sapphire and Karliah. Have not modded the children yet. :)

De gustibus non est disputandum =p

Well yeah, I tried IOS in the past, not bad at all but now I like something different, for me IOS it's so vanilla-like but with apachii, and some vanilla males doesn't look that good with apachii >_<

But to each his own i guess xD

thanks for sharing which SSG Hair Pack should i use SSG Hair Pack 268 or SSG Hair Pack 350 ? 

Hi, i'm not sure. I'm using 268 but you could try 350 and see if it works =D

i will try it once my mega limit gets reset, cant download 350 atm..

You could try Mipony. No Mega download limits, at least it works for me. And don't need an account either ;D

ALL RIGHT I'M BACK AND WITH A NEW MERGED PACK!!! =D

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22tiida10NeusKharpkaraszerosidearmf93伽蓝静殇srx910142cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

THESE ARE THE MODS I MERGED:

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD: ADAMSKA001

Those are huge files! be prepare...

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

I used HeroesDeLeyenda 2k textures but you can replace it without problems. 7BO body

Males with SOS body and texture

Just put them at the button of your load order, if you still have color mismatch bugs is because one of your mods, not my problem anymore :v

One more thing... I'm from Spain and you need to use TESVTRANSLATOR to change characters and locations names

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

So I am using the animated pussy pack along with demoniac textures. How could I use those mods and replace the bodies and textures in your merged pack?

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22tiida10NeusKharpkaraszerosidearmf93伽蓝静殇srx910142cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD: ADAMSKA001

Those are huge files! be prepare...

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

I used HeroesDeLeyenda 2k textures but you can replace it without problems. 7BO body

Just put them at the button of your load order, if you still have color mismatch bugs is because one of your mods, not my problem anymore :v

One more thing... I'm from Spain and you need to use TESVTRANSLATOR to change characters and locations names

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

So I am using the animated pussy pack along with demoniac textures. How could I use those mods and replace the bodies and textures in your merged pack?

That's quite simple to figure out once you start modding your game, you should find the meshes and texture folders. By the way, I added a COS body and textures for "that", all from the "All in One Animated Pussy" from HeroesDeLeyenda, so you don't realy need to replace the body for "that".

\NPCMerged02KzStyle\meshes\actors\character\character assets

\NPCMerged02KzStyle\meshes\actors\character\KZCHR

\NPCMerge03JHSOGS\meshes\actors\character\_SOGS\body

\NPCMerge03JHSOGS\meshes\actors\character\_SOGS\male

\NPCMerge03JHSOGS\meshes\actors\character\JH_female

\NPCMerged01Bijin\meshes\actors\character\00 Common

\NPCMerged01Bijin\meshes\actors\character\Bijin NPCs

\NPCMerged01Bijin\meshes\actors\character\Bijin Warmaidens

NPCMerged01Bijin\meshes\actors\character\Bijin Wives

\NPCMerged01Bijin\meshes\actors\character\Serana

\NPCMerged01Bijin\meshes\Improved Bards

\NPCMerged01Bijin\meshes\Neus\The Ordinary Women

I bet now you get the idea =)

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

PASSWORD (small letter): adamska001

Those are huge files! like 16GB so, be prepared...

Do I need ECE when using your pack ?
Cause I dont know if it will work with race menu

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

Do I need ECE when using your pack ?
Cause I dont know if it will work with race menu

yeah you need ece

Whats the packaged skeleton in the merged file?  I hate messing around with .hkx files but I think KZ is packed with an older model that isnt as receptive to HDT.  Just seeing if I need to do some work on it or not.

Man this chinese people are crazy

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5491457&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D25437

Supposedly is for Special Edition, will see if i can get it to download, let me know if anyone would be interested on a upload in case im successful lol

That's a nice share =D

Here, in Mega if you want it, FF for SSE ;D

https://mega.nz/#F!EI4EkYqT!qurEzLkUr3V-NkabHMuZNg

Man this chinese people are crazy

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5491457&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D25437

Supposedly is for Special Edition, will see if i can get it to download, let me know if anyone would be interested on a upload in case im successful lol

That's a nice share =D

Here, in Mega if you want it, FF for SSE ;D

https://mega.nz/#F!EI4EkYqT!qurEzLkUr3V-NkabHMuZNg

I just installed it and its terrible, only the childs look nice :(

A lurker here, I just confirmed that JH NPC (Elf, Bandits, Fornsworn, Vampire, NPC, Donyaakin) and SOGS NPC (v.6) works on Skyrim Special Edition. Unfortunately I can't recommend the KZ Style NPC for SE (Vampire Male will make your game freeze, Orc mesh stretch, And elves also freeze your game especially Anoriath) but the children is fine for KZ Style.

The simple trick for fixing the dark faced when using SOGS and JH, just pick your most favorite one and make it overwrote the other (It's great if you can use MO but unfortunately i can't use MO).

Then Remove the overwritten NPC from the overwritten esp using TESVEDIT and make sure nothing will overwrite them (In simple case if you use Skyforge Shield mod, it will overwrite Ria and make her face gone dark) and Save.

And make sure you installed ECE v1.2 or later (CME is not necessary since SE can't use it without SKSE) and this mod Vampire Skin Color FIX. Use LOOT and make sure your load order is correct (For safety measure)

Open TESVEDIT Once more and load all your active esp (Use Shift+click for faster load).

Find ECE esp and look for RACE.

Copy as Override all of the race Except for Elves, Khajit, and Orc to the last esp you use (In my case it's Alternate Start - Live Another Life)

Then Find VSCF esp and look for RACE.

Copy as override Elves race to the last esp you use.

And Save.

This is my Load Order.

SRX NPC as base

SOGS

TKAA

JH NPC (all of them except companion)

Improved Bards Skyrim

BIJIN AIO

Hope this simple tutorial will helps.

Edit : Using ECE Race for override will break male vampire texture and make them black. Change it back manually using SSEEdit for the 4 human race vampire (Nord, Imperial, Breton, and Redguard)

here's what would be the ultimate npc overhaul

170616085033190565.jpg

what's the point of that? most of those vigilant have the same head

17061608503693202.jpg

170616085033823070.jpg

170616085034189962.jpg

some random fails of bethesda (they don't understand what they did either)

170616085106632420.jpg

that's unfinished stuff, those heads are used by nothing

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Windhelm_Pit

170616085803998978.jpg

you have to load skyrim.esm renamed to something else to see what use those records

17061608580540443.jpg

they forgot to add some of those npc to the leveled list, more useless heads

170616085817472998.jpg

and the funny stuff

there's 1070 heads for bandits

170616085059417023.jpg

125 for forsworns

170616085054993173.jpg

17061608505155926.jpg

9 for soldiers and guards, no wonder they all look the same if you use invisible or open helmet

170616085104407749.jpg

360 for warlocks

170616085104562422.jpg

and the ultimate npc overhaul would be to

-rename enchbanditnord01 to headnord01

-enchbanditnord02 to headnord02

-enchguardsoldier01 to headnord20

-enchwarlock04 to headnord30

-add all those npcs to leveledlist headnord (same for the rest, very time consuming crap)

-make the bandit template load leveledlist bandit template (lvlbandittemplate01, 02, 03...) (with use trait)

-make lvlbandittemplate01 load leveledlist headallrace (with only use trait) (that leveled list have leveled list headnord, headimperial, headkhajit, headargonian...)

for lvlsoldierimperialtemplate, you load levelelist headimperial, that soldier can now pick all imperial head from leveledlist headimperial (more than 9)

there would be much more heads available for those npcs

easier to find the ones that aren't taken care of by npc overhauls

and to add some, you just add femaleheadfollower to the leveled list (that's not done yet because when you look at that mess... everyone give up)

but if that was done, a lot of mods would require a patch for it (many don't use the good npcs anyway)

here's what would be the ultimate npc overhaul

170616085033190565.jpg

what's the point of that? most of those vigilant have the same head

17061608503693202.jpg

170616085033823070.jpg

170616085034189962.jpg

some random fails of bethesda (they don't understand what they did either)

170616085106632420.jpg

that's unfinished stuff, those heads are used by nothing

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Windhelm_Pit

170616085803998978.jpg

you have to load skyrim.esm renamed to something else to see what use those records

17061608580540443.jpg

they forgot to add some of those npc to the leveled list, more useless heads

170616085817472998.jpg

and the funny stuff

there's 1070 heads for bandits

170616085059417023.jpg

125 for forsworns

170616085054993173.jpg

17061608505155926.jpg

9 for soldiers and guards, no wonder they all look the same if you use invisible or open helmet

170616085104407749.jpg

360 for warlocks

170616085104562422.jpg

and the ultimate npc overhaul would be to

-rename enchbanditnord01 to headnord01

-enchbanditnord02 to headnord02

-enchguardsoldier01 to headnord20

-enchwarlock04 to headnord30

-add all those npcs to leveledlist headnord (same for the rest, very time consuming crap)

-make the bandit template load leveledlist bandit template (lvlbandittemplate01, 02, 03...) (with use trait)

-make lvlbandittemplate01 load leveledlist headallrace (with only use trait) (that leveled list have leveled list headnord, headimperial, headkhajit, headargonian...)

for lvlsoldierimperialtemplate, you load levelelist headimperial, that soldier can now pick all imperial head from leveledlist headimperial (more than 9)

there would be much more heads available for those npcs

easier to find the ones that aren't taken care of by npc overhauls

and to add some, you just add femaleheadfollower to the leveled list (that's not done yet because when you look at that mess... everyone give up)

but if that was done, a lot of mods would require a patch for it (many don't use the good npcs anyway)

How about using High Level Enemies mod? it add almost 900 new NPC (Animal Included) to the leveled list.

How about using High Level Enemies mod? it add almost 900 new NPC (Animal Included) to the leveled list.

you enter helgen, those soldiers have more than 9 heads, if there are some add by that mod, but you don't have the level to get the high level ones, so that change nothing

on the left an npc85 bandit, on the right an obis bandit

170617114604582349.jpg

high level ennemies it's the same, more ugly heads that are barely use by anything

because of that there's no npc overhaul for those mods (waste of time to bother with that, and you need a lot of follower heads for that)

that mod is incompatible with my load order anyway, my level max is about 60

when you are level 140, game can pick anything that require level inferior to 140 in leveled list, it can be a wolf level 5, 20, 40, 60, 100, 130

same chance to get that one or this one, you mostly meet useless npcs that can't do much to your dragonborn

too complicated to try to make all those npc challenging at high level

in requiem you start weaker, but become a god almost nothing can damage at high level

perks are nice, it remove the reduced damage effect for when you are low level (less checks, better for performance), make some npcs more complicated to kill, boost vampire too much

have a use for that, had no use for the npcs add by the mod (more weaks npcs to try to compensate? it just make fights that are a piece of cake longer because you run out of stamina) and a lot of other stuff

i play the morrowind way, start weaker than with requiem (in my game without ralof, you don't get alive to riverwood, but no need to grind mudcrabs)

all npcs had a boost with global value (they get more from their stats, small boost for low levels, bigger for high levels, and dragonborn get less from his stats)

time consuming to give craft to npc, it suck in the inventory, have an impact on performace... so it was nerf and problem solved (you need that to dare fight high level npcs that get more from their stats)

you also need some of those daedric weapons that ignore armor, but only 20%, to not crush low levels, and to get rid of the life add to high levels (if they have too much, you don't see your first strikes damage on the life bar, that suck)

easier and faster to keep some challenge that way

that's what i am talking about

170617021926909572.jpg

have copy paste the guards in rtihtrih esp, that override npc85, headpart conflict, doesn't matter

those 2 have the same head, and there's a third clone

170617021916740973.jpg

170617021927823197.jpg

have put some imperial bandits in a leveled list and gave that to imperial guard template

170617021928374729.jpg

with stomcloak guards

170617021943954577.jpg

- 3 with fur helm

- 2 woman taken care of by npc85

- 4 brown hair male

- 2 grey beard male

they are more than 9, and there's only 9 heads, much more clones (and they also wear the same gear)

and while you are it, instead of sticking to one armor that replace vanilla armor, or another one

170617051623798758.jpg

why not give everything to those npc for more variety

Whats the packaged skeleton in the merged file?  I hate messing around with .hkx files but I think KZ is packed with an older model that isnt as receptive to HDT.  Just seeing if I need to do some work on it or not.

XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE by Groovtama

So first, thanks for the incredible upload. Can this merged NPC stuff be used out of the box with SSE like most other texture mods? Or is this strictly for regular Skyrim?

Although I have read many pages on here, I cannot tell if anyone actually has tried it or if it is simply a no go because of the skeleton.

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

thanks !!! can i just download all except Bijin?? because i have bijin :)

my internet like shit just 100kb, sorry for stupid question

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

Well you can but I mixed this mods in there:

(From Bijin):

Bijin AIO.esp

BW Lydia.esp

IB - All-in-One.esp

Jordis.esp

Serana.esp

Toccata as Elisif.esp

Valerica.esp

and:

The Ordinary Women.esp

It is your choice ;)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the MODS and I'm not the creator either of this material. They belong to their rightful creators. I am making such material available in an effort to help other users with incompatibility issues. All credits belong to rxkx22, tiida10, NeusKharp, karaszero, sidearmf93, 伽蓝静殇, srx910142, cleverbee. The material here is distributed without any kind of profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving help. If someone disagrees with this material please let me know by PM and I will put it down.

All JH people

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

https://mega.nz/#F!IJBQDKZC!46dx8gHZoip_u9eTE5rRxA">download.png

DOWNLOAD

I just solved any kind of incompatibility, no neckseam, no dark faces, no eye/hair/skin/body color mismatch

As I said, this is only for people who cannot get rid of the incompatibilities, expert users may easly ignore this

(From Bijin):

Bijin AIO.esp

BW Lydia.esp

IB - All-in-One.esp

Jordis.esp

Serana.esp

Toccata as Elisif.esp

Valerica.esp

and:

The Ordinary Women.esp

It is your choice ;)

take a look at GYOT NPCs - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71116/?

btw, wut is IB-ALL-IN-ONE?

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png

DOWNLOAD

(From Bijin):

Bijin AIO.esp

BW Lydia.esp

IB - All-in-One.esp

Jordis.esp

Serana.esp

Toccata as Elisif.esp

Valerica.esp

and:

The Ordinary Women.esp

It is your choice ;)

omg, look like i must download Bijin.7z

and reinstall AIOHAP

All JH people 

JH Donyaakin

SOGS

SRX Replacers

All KZStyle replacers

All Bijin Replacers

TD Housecarls Replacers

The Ordinary Women

Improved Bards

download.png
DOWNLOAD

I have a few questions as I finish downloading this.

Does this merge replace the males NPC on the same scale as Ultimate NPC Overhaul II?

Are there any dependencies (ex. Hair mods, eye mods, ect) I should have before I finish downloading this?