Best looking NPC overhaul

How the hell is that possible???! =0

Immersive wenches actors has its own ID base, is not possible KZ style modified the other wenches because there isn't facegen data for that mod. Most probably you didn't install IW the right way or maybe the beast wenches problem mess up with all the mod itself, in any case you could try my .esp solution.

Indeed. I had the same issues. Crashing as soon as i entered bee and barb. Removing KZ and the crashing stopped.

The "patch" for wenches seems to have solved the crashing part. Could never pinpoint the issue until i tried your patch :D

-__-# Alright.... I'm gonna upload the merge patched npc mod I created but it is gonna take some days 'cos as I said, that thing is huge! and my internet service download fast but upload like sh*t T-T so... give me some days please... :heart:

If you merged all of this into one file I think people would love you, been trying to fix the messed up faces bug for almost 2 hours now :shy:

Hello.

Could anyone points me towards a TES5edit guide or tell me how to make one esp NPC records overwrite another esp?

Or simple remove the conflicting records from one esp?

I found out that the OLD supermodelskyrim.esp (yes yes its very old) conflicts with the KZstyle-ARG/KZstyle-KHA esp.

So i want to remove all the conflicting npc records from Supermodelskyrim. So that KZstyle-ARG/KZstyle-KHA esp takes priority,

Anyone got a clue?

Thanks for your time :D

Hello.

Yes, I do this a lot. ( ^_^) First what you do is open up Supermodelskyrim in TES5edit, click on the icon on the left of  the esp, and scroll down to where it says NPCs. It should show the IDs and names for the characters. If you're not sure if a character is an argonian or elf or whatever, just click on the name and to the right - and you may have to scroll down - will show it's race. Just right click on the NPCs you don't want and click remove. It's perfectly safe. ( ^_^) Please let me know if you're still confused.

Hello.

Could anyone points me towards a TES5edit guide or tell me how to make one esp NPC records overwrite another esp?

I found out that the OLD supermodelskyrim.esp (yes yes its very old) conflicts with the KZstyle-ARG/KZstyle-KHA esp.

So i want to remove all the conflicting npc records from Supermodelskyrim. So that KZstyle-ARG/KZstyle-KHA esp takes priority,

Anyone got a clue?

Hello.

Yes, I do this a lot. ( ^_^) First what you do is open up Supermodelskyrim in TES5edit, click on the icon on the left of  the esp, and scroll down to where it says NPCs. It should show the IDs and names for the characters. If you're not sure if a character is an argonian or elf or whatever, just click on the name and to the right - and you may have to scroll down - will show it's race. Just right click on the NPCs you don't want and click remove. It's perfectly safe. ( ^_^) Please let me know if you're still confused.

Thanks ;)

Yes thats what i did. It worked out good.

I tried to make a patch first but realized that it was just as easy to delete the npc's from the esp.

Saves a esp spot as well since i didnt have to create a tes5patch.

It took a bit of time to hunt down the names. But the argonians and khajiit looks like they are suppose to now and everything works :D

Hello.

Anyone got a clue?

Hello.

Thanks ;)

Yes thats what i did. It worked out good.

I tried to make a patch first but realized that it was just as easy to delete the npc's from the esp.

Saves a esp spot as well since i didnt have to create a tes5patch.

It took a bit of time to hunt down the names. But the argonians and khajiit looks like they are suppose to now and everything works :D

Yeah, that always sucks with KZ Style. For whatever reason the names aren't in the plugins. (^_^) Well, I am glad I could help. No problem.

If we open all the NPC replacer mods we have in TES5 and delete the conflicting NPC's, do we still need to make a patch? Or do we just save over the originals?

just put it in the right load order for the one u want to see the most lower in the load order. the tes5edit merged patch u make will help on keeping them right.

load order is very important for npc overhaul mods.

here what i recommned dowing. grab a few npc thru a follower mod from your overhauls and hat way u can  install check and such.

guts do this

first make sure the one u want to actualy show ingame to be lower than the others. next u need to run  tes5edit and make a merged patch with it. u dont need to delete anything if u make a tes5merged patch. also if not useing mo u have to make ssure u installed them in correct order.

if u dont know how to make a tes5edit merged patch check your tube gamerpoet has a full walk thru on how to do it.

i hav e 7 differnt charcter overhauls installed and i have no issues with any npc haveing a black face.

guts do this

first make sure the one u want to actualy show ingame to be lower than the others. next u need to run  tes5edit and make a merged patch with it. u dont need to delete anything if u make a tes5merged patch. also if not useing mo u have to make ssure u installed them in correct order.

if u dont know how to make a tes5edit merged patch check your tube gamerpoet has a full walk thru on how to do it.

i hav e 7 differnt charcter overhauls installed and i have no issues with any npc haveing a black face.

Yeah thanks man, I managed to fix the black face bug, I'm having issues fixing the eye bug though. I think KZ core files are conflicting with Eyes of beauty

Just when i think everything works with the KZKhajiit and Argonian replacer esp. 2 more bugs show up. I think this is the most buggy esp ive ever used.

First issue is. When people are naked, their bodies are invisible.

Second issue is. Going into Racemenu races textures are totaly messed up

Removing both of these esp's, both issues goes away.

Its just KZstyle-ARG and KZstyle-KHA. im not using the other esp's. Do they only work properly if your using all of the esp from KZstyle?

Are people really having no problems with these esp's? No matter the load order and same issues are still there on New saves.

post-2490-0-45011100-1493761214_thumb.jpg

post-2490-0-16211300-1493761228_thumb.jpg

Just when i think everything works with the KZKhajiit and Argonian replacer esp. 2 more bugs show up. I think this is the most buggy esp ive ever used.

Its just KZstyle-ARG and KZstyle-KHA. im not using the other esp's. Do they only work properly if your using all of the esp from KZstyle?

Are people really having no problems with these esp's? No matter the load order and same issues are still there on New saves.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_02 23_36_25_31.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_02 23_35_08_60.jpg

Have you imported your default body meshes and textures into the KZ files? I had similar problems, try overwriting KZ core mesh and texture files (Not the beast ones, just the human ones) with your usual body, so e.g. you would copy UNP and Better Males files if that's what you use.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_02 23_36_25_31.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_02 23_35_08_60.jpg

Have you imported your default body meshes and textures into the KZ files? I had similar problems, try overwriting KZ core mesh and texture files (Not the beast ones, just the human ones) with your usual body, so e.g. you would copy UNP and Better Males files if that's what you use.

edit: Nm i manage to modify the esp's in tes5edit. removing some stuff and cleaning them.

Going into armor addon and removing the SkinNaked in the esp's and both issues are out of the way. No more invisible bodies or wierd textures.

Dont know what the original author did with the esp's. Lot of wierd stuff in them that dont make sense :P

I finally managed to get mostly everything working with JH NPC85 + addons. 

Like most people here, I had issues with Dawnguard, and from scrolling through this thread, found out that all I needed to do to make textures appear / fix neck problems was to download the ECE 1 folder in ECE.

With all that sorted, I have hit a brick wall with one last remaining issue. For whatever reason, the JH Dawnguard makes the NPC's have purple textures where their eyes + maybe eyelashes are supposed to be...

I have tried everything to fix it, and I know for sure I have downloaded all the requirements. Tried shifting the load order multiple times to no avail either. No idea how to fix it.

EDIT:

Figured out that I had either a corrupted SG Eyes of beauty or forgot about the the main download (probably only had the elven patch thinking the main download was already in it). It works like a charm now :)

Has anyone else been having an issue with SOGS characters having their teeth go through their chin? I think I might just not have the right mouth mesh or something, but I tried Fair Skin complexion with the shrunken teeth/mouth mesh option, and it still occurs. I've been replacing any NPCs with this bug with Visual NPC Transfer Tool, but I wanted to know if there's a quick fix.

Has anyone else been having an issue with SOGS characters having their teeth go through their chin? I think I might just not have the right mouth mesh or something, but I tried Fair Skin complexion with the shrunken teeth/mouth mesh option, and it still occurs. I've been replacing any NPCs with this bug with Visual NPC Transfer Tool, but I wanted to know if there's a quick fix.

I don't have it installed now but I never had that problem with before.

I don't have it installed now but I never had that problem with before.

Really? Huh. Maybe it's because I'm not using the esm.

• 2 weeks later...

Where do i install the meshes and texture for SOGS 6.0? some npc look like this, so far i know is illia & Orga. Already make a patch in tes5 for it too.

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_23 22_51_32_43.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_23 22_51_01_11.jpg

attachicon.gifenb 2017_05_23 22_51_10_68.jpg

I've had the same problem, by trying to replace the textures in textures/actors/character/_SOGS/female. :/ I tried to replace the textures with demoniac, but some either look the same or have mismatching body parts. Anyone have a fix?

Does anyone here use KZ style with Racemenu? I'm just wondering, because it seems that KZ Style CORE contains the same headpart NIFs and TRI files as ECE. Does RaceMenu use the vanilla headpart and CharGen meshes, and if so, would having those ECE assets overwriting vanilla cause weird distortions of the headparts in RaceMenu? I'm not at my Skyrim PC at the moment so I can't test it out myself, but I've heard bad things about mixing ECE and Racemenu together (even if the only ECE parts are assets, with the only plugin being RaceMenu).

So I guess what I'm really asking is, is it OK for ECE's meshes to exist alongside Racemenu? No plugin files or menu/slider changes from ECE, just the NIF and TRI files.

post-562928-0-31098400-1495596243_thumb.png