Best looking NPC overhaul

Thanks for the links. It seems it doesnt work correctly for my part.

I installed only the Khajiit and argonian replacers but. The argonians are messed up it seems.

attachicon.gifScreenShot795.jpg

And for some Reason races in Racemenu get messed up textures. Guessing the esp's conflict with something.

attachicon.gifScreenShot794.jpg

Anyone else  have these issues?

Edit: Also seems to crash instantly when entering Riften bee and barb for some reason.

All issues goes away if i disable KZstyle-ARG and KZstyle-KHA.

Buggy esp's?

Hi, uhm I'm using Kz Khajits and argonians and I'm not having any issues (except with Immersive wenches and its beast wenches U_U)

I'm also using ECE and Racemenu, did you run Loot?

Ok, changing the subject, I made a patch for JH Donyaakiin and XMPSE Skeleton, This community is awesome so i'm trying to do my part ^^

JH Donyaakin comes with a XPM32 Skeleton and you might experience some serious FPS drops if you are using XMPSE Skeleton (because we love HDT bodies right?) so here you are ^^

JH Donyaakin XMPSE Skeleton.rar

Hi everyone, I'm working in a merge of different mods for lazy ppl but it is taking some time because I'm editing with T5E and deleting some NPC records leaving my favorites. I'm trying this new order:

rjef69.jpg

Right now this mix works like a charm in my skyrim without any kind of neck seam or any weird bug BUT obviously it took some time editing this stuff.

So I hope you like the Idea. I don't know if I need permission from all those modders to make my unified Npc mod and distribute it here, so let me know if I should desist from this idea or keep going ^^

Hi everyone, I'm working in a merge of different mods for lazy ppl but it is taking some time because I'm editing with T5E and deleting some NPC records leaving my favorites. I'm trying this new order:

rjef69.jpg

Right now this mix works like a charm in my skyrim without any kind of neck seam or any weird bug BUT obviously it took some time editing this stuff.

So I hope you like the Idea. I don't know if I need permission from all those modders to make my unified Npc mod and distribute it here, so let me know if I should desist from this idea or keep going ^^

i like this idea, i'll gladly installing the mod. if you doubt about permission you can distribute it by PM

i like this idea, i'll gladly installing the mod. if you doubt about permission you can distribute it by PM

Hmm this is pretty similar to my NPC installation right now. Getting NPC overhauls to work is merely a job of making sure that the facegendata and the ESP are in the exact same order.

Here's mine.

post-48180-0-02641300-1491429022_thumb.png

post-48180-0-98282300-1491429025_thumb.png

Hmm this is pretty similar to my NPC installation right now. Getting NPC overhauls to work is merely a job of making sure that the facegendata and the ESP are in the exact same order.

Here's mine.

attachicon.gifcap1.PNG

attachicon.gifcap2.PNG

Well not exactly, matching left and right pane isn't enough that's for sure, but the biggest problem comes when you like some NPC from certain mods and some others you don't (remember: beauty is ALWAYS in the eye of the beholder). That's what I'm saying, for my perfect skyrim (a real shallow I must say xD) i'm deleting some entries in some mods with T5E and the meshes and textures, and this is taking some time and effort, then I'm gonna merge in a single mod so nobody has to do it never again, ok let's go back to work ^^

I'm currently using Inhabitants of Skyrim with the USLEEP Patch, and while I LOVED how it distributed the hairstyles alone, for some reason the npc's bodies don't have HDT Physics enabled even though I've reinstalled that several times over via Mod Organizer...

It also has several NPC's with grey face bug and is just annoying after some time. Would you recommend NPC85 over IoS? I'm setting it up now.

I'd just ideally like to figure out why my HDT bodies are only enabled for followers I've used replacers with and if NPC85 has less women with grey-face.

I'm currently using Inhabitants of Skyrim with the USLEEP Patch, and while I LOVED how it distributed the hairstyles alone, for some reason the npc's bodies don't have HDT Physics enabled even though I've reinstalled that several times over via Mod Organizer...

It also has several NPC's with grey face bug and is just annoying after some time. Would you recommend NPC85 over IoS? I'm setting it up now.

I'd just ideally like to figure out why my HDT bodies are only enabled for followers I've used replacers with and if NPC85 has less women with grey-face.

Chances are one of the mods on the left pane is overwriting the physics hairs, select the physics hair mod and then look below it to see what mods are conflicting with it, go onto that mod and hide or delete the hairs so that the only ones are the physics hair, that should sort that bit out, or at least it did for me, if you do not want to bother with that then just move the physics hair mods below those that conflict with them which should make those mods use the physics hair.

Chances are one of the mods on the left pane is overwriting the physics hairs, select the physics hair mod and then look below it to see what mods are conflicting with it, go onto that mod and hide or delete the hairs so that the only ones are the physics hair, that should sort that bit out, or at least it did for me, if you do not want to bother with that then just move the physics hair mods below those that conflict with them which should make those mods use the physics hair.

Very nice, I'll get right to it and see if that does the trick. In MO the prioritized mods in the LEFT pane should be higher and in the RIGHT pane (load order) they should be lower, right?

Got my bouncy bodies working instantly with BodySlide! Forgot I even had to do that with CBBE!

EDIT: Eff me...I for some dumb reason had Improved Vanilla Facial Textures installed as one of the highest mods in MO and removing it completely fixed grey face on 99% of the NPCs I encountered that still had it!

Ireilth for some reason has Altmer skin for her face texture...gotta tinker with that I suppose...

Very nice, I'll get right to it and see if that does the trick. In MO the prioritized mods in the LEFT pane should be higher and in the RIGHT pane (load order) they should be lower, right?

Got my bouncy bodies working instantly with BodySlide! Forgot I even had to do that with CBBE!

EDIT: Eff me...I for some dumb reason had Improved Vanilla Facial Textures installed as one of the highest mods in MO and removing it completely fixed grey face on 99% of the NPCs I encountered that still had it!

Ireilth for some reason has Altmer skin for her face texture...gotta tinker with that I suppose...

Not to sure as it will depend on how you sort the left pane, I sort by priority with 0 at the top and the overwrite folder at the bottom.  In which case lower is the winner of conflicts,  I do not have any categories set up either so it is just one big list of all the mods, and I do not tend to merge patches into the main mod, just placing them below it on the left pane.

esp list, well I tend to sort that manually, with world mesh/texture replacers, player hair/eye and such mods, npc stuff, with the conflicts hidden or deleted, sex stuff, then all the misc stuff, then quest mods, then armour/weapons mods, below that bodyslide then skeleton and any stuff that relay on that, finally bashed/merged/lootification and any other patcher stuff.

Hi guys I have a problem with KZ elf

It is successfully installed, the faces looks fine but somehow my elves have white skin faces normal colored body

I made sure all the textures are correctly installed so I have no idea about the problem

http://i.imgur.com/HswXVcC.png

I also installed other kz style overhaul but only elfs have such problems

And here we go again... xD

Something is overwriting that mod that's all, put the elf mod below the other overhaul mods... or edit with T5E which is an effin long and confusing process...

It is successfully installed, the faces looks fine but somehow my elves have white skin faces normal colored body

I made sure all the textures are correctly installed so I have no idea about the problem

Something is overwriting that mod that's all, put the elf mod below the other overhaul mods... or edit with T5E which is an effin long and confusing process...

no there is not, if it is last change problem then that will be easy

but I made sure nothing is overwriting it

according to console there is no last base change

and I double checked the textures that nothing is replaced

no there is not, if it is last change problem then that will be easy

but I made sure nothing is overwriting it

according to console there is no last base change

and I double checked the textures that nothing is replaced

Oh ok sorry I remember now. It's been a while and right now I cannot play skyrim as much as would love to. Even now I'm working on a Merge from all NPC mods from this topic for everyone with neckseam problems and so but I cannot progress now for the lack of time (stupid real life :v). As far as i remember SOGS mod and KZ style mod comes with their own textures and if you had yours it could be a real mess with conflict problems. As far as I remember What I did I just replaced every texture with mines (Demoniac Fairskin) and that solve  the issue. I hope this would help you.

EDIT: WOAH! Remember If you are using Grovtamas' XPMSE you need to replace skeletons inside KZ style mod, this mod is old and is using the old xpm32. Avoid some random CTD if you are using KZ replacers (khajit, argonians, orcs) ;)

rjef69.jpg

pls link download)

rjef69.jpg

pls link download)

rjef69.jpg

pls link download)

rjef69.jpg

pls link download)

Soon my friend, very soon now... as I said, real life duties absorbs my life right now, besides:

Some nameless NPC now look better with this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83178/? , check out  :D

I'm adding this too ;D

can someone make an overhaul for all female respawnable npcs?

Well, if you're looking for an anime style overhaul, there is KZ Style elves, vamps, orcs, and the other ones which covers ALL of the characters of those races, though a few NPCs may be bugged. There is also JH Bandits. If you're looking for a more "lore-friendly" approach though, Foxy Skyrim covers them, too, but not orcs.

What files do I need to get KZSTYLE for vampires, orcs, elves and humans? And is it compatible with SOGS?

There isn't KZ Style overhaul for humans, just the head mesh was edited a bit I think. Sadly. It is compatible with SOGS, but you'll need to edit the plugin to delete any of the NPC edits you don't want. Most of the elves will look messed up otherwise. The link should be in the previous pages of this forum.

Also - I have no idea why. I've been using SOGs for a long time, and all of the sudden the NPCs have been having purple or black body textures. O.o Is it because I got the cute UNP minidress replacement for the clothes? IDK. But I've been using visual NPC transfers and NPC 54 as well as KZ Style for the meantime.

Have you been using SOGS with KZSTYLE? Because I think the purple thing only happens when you use both. Also, what does KZSTYLE CHR include? The changes for Nords, Imperials and Redguard? Also, does KZSTYLE change ALL NPCs of a certain race or only some NPCs like SOGS?

Have you been using SOGS with KZSTYLE? Because I think the purple thing only happens when you use both. Also, what does KZSTYLE CHR include? The changes for Nords, Imperials and Redguard? Also, does KZSTYLE change ALL NPCs of a certain race or only some NPCs like SOGS?

It changes every single one of them of each race. CHR is children. I have been using SOGs with KZ Style, for a few months I think, and this only started happening the other day. O.o I have no idea.