Best looking NPC overhaul

there would be no need for npc overhaul if that was easy

apply script re use face

170114091314387397.jpg

after making it load heads only from npc replacer esp

170114091314301511.jpg

170114091314697962.jpg

crap kit will fail for most of those npcs, ece and racemenu were made for a reason, you want to get that? you have to make crap kit load those headparts instead of trying to generate them

re use face script can be use to delete headparts morphs and which one is pick for those npc

170114091310116939.jpg

you nitrishape copy paste npc x headnif in femalehead, eyefemale and mouth (in a crap kit folder use just for that)

and generate a dozen clones of npc x that use their own hair and tintmask and eyes color...

then a dozen clones of npc y...

then a dozen clones of npc z...

there's a java patcher to give custom hairs to npc

messing with vanilla hair, that mean having to regenerate the heads of all npc from mods

170115113438731910.jpg

already have to regenerate mods heads because of dizona head (that don't use the same specular settings as vanilla head for some reason), because of that i mess with that

took a look at kz since some talk about it

17011511342696730.jpg

it remove diversity to give nord head to everything

170115113432599223.jpg

and make most tintmasks empty

170115113434805392.jpg

strange we stick to crap kit crap when racemenu could be used to generate 2k tintmasks for all npcs^^

170115113404904874.jpg

170115113422869108.jpg

ultra transparent hairs

170115113411760193.jpg

better hairs to npc is worse for your cpu than lush trees

170115113428703299.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

what body type and texture mods do I need to use for jh mods. I had the dawnguard mod and i saw a vampire with a lighter body than the head.

For JH dawnguard you use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25382/? to fix the color mismatch , then use TES5Edit to edit the fix mod and remove all human vampire race on the fix (delete nord , imperial , redguard , breton)

Though  if you also use KZ mod then the problem is bigger the 2 mod don't seem like mix well with other .

Anyone know how to get all JH NPC to work without ECE? Having dark face with some npc like Guard\Bandit\Vampire & purple eyebrow on Nilsine Shatter Shield (only her have it & already have sg eyebrow installed) also i load it end of load order but only fix some npc like Haelga. This the only female npc overhaul i have in my game.

Anyone know how to get all JH NPC to work without ECE? Having dark face with some npc like Guard\Bandit\Vampire & purple eyebrow on Nilsine Shatter Shield (only her have it & already have sg eyebrow installed) also i load it end of load order but only fix some npc like Haelga. This the only female npc overhaul i have in my game.

All my JH npc work fine without ECE. only JH problem is dawnguard one and you can solve it easy with vampire color mismatch fix mod

Make sure you have all SG hair pack 268 , SG textures , SG elven race patch and SG female eyebrows active . BTW , i also have  pretty lips and eyes of beauty (and dawnguard patch) active ,

All my JH npc work fine without ECE. only JH problem is dawnguard one and you can solve it easy with vampire color mismatch fix mod

Make sure you have all SG hair pack 268 , SG textures , SG elven race patch and SG female eyebrows active . BTW , i also have  pretty lips and eyes of beauty (and dawnguard patch) active ,

Alright thanks for reply, ECE come with eyebrow texture that is needed for Nilsine Shatter Shield in Windhelm. I fix it by just install the eyebrow texture in ECE, still having problem with dark face some npc. installing sg elven race & vampire skin color fix, see how it goes.

Alright thanks for reply, ECE come with eyebrow texture that is needed for Nilsine Shatter Shield in Windhelm. I fix it by just install the eyebrow texture in ECE, still having problem with dark face some npc. installing sg elven race & vampire skin color fix, see how it goes.

about vampire skin color fix , you need to use TES5edit to remove human vampire race , keep the elf one only .

about vampire skin color fix , you need to use TES5edit to remove human vampire race , keep the elf one only .

Installed the all the mod u list, still didn't fix the dark face in some npc so far i know is guard & vampire. How to remove the race with tes5edit? 

post-299451-0-86918300-1487091035_thumb.jpg

post-299451-0-20515300-1487091091_thumb.jpg

Installed the all the mod u list, still didn't fix the dark face in some npc so far i know is guard & vampire. How to remove the race with tes5edit? 

attachicon.gifdark face.jpg

attachicon.gifdark face 2.jpg

well , i never get problem like that with my mods list aside from jh dawnguard elves vampire [that can be fixed by color mismatch fix .

it seem like you use other head mod like [univision Face] . if not then it out of my experiences , sorry ;D

Hi everyone!

I just found the solution for the black faces problems IN ANY "NPC OVERHAUL MOD". The answer may look simple as f.... but it has its process like everything in life, right? :L

By the way sorry but English is not my native language, I'm Venusian :V

I'm playing Skyrim with all the bijin's and sidearmf93's mods from their respective websites because I thing they have the hottes chicks around but you know: Beauty really is subjective (in The Eye Of The Beholder)...

I dont know how to comment "hide-in-spoiler", please tell me :'v

-You only need TES5EDIT

-You have to put all those npc mods at the end of the load order and overwrite them the way you like it more  (in my case I put bijin below sidearmf93's NPC, whatever you like)

-You have create a Merge Patch with all your NPC overhaul mods

I was suffering the damn black faces bug no matter the f... load order until I watch this video, maybe a simple and uncomplete video but you will learn the basic stuff about merging with T5E

The process is simple:

1. Open Tes5Edit

2. Select all pluggins (you need all of them to check all kind of imperceptible conflicts, the minor undesireable change will f... everything, SERIOUSLY!)

3. Shift+acept will acelerate the process and let it do its job

4.After Background Loader is finished just Right click in the left pane and apply filter, select only this, and press filter...

5. Now you have to find the NPC pluggins and start the process explained in the video above, is here again :L

Here's the thing, you have to add the actors you wanna "patch" so you can overwrite any character from any mod, for example I like it more the "Delphine" from sidearmf93's than the one from Bijin's but in the MO load order I put Bijin's NPC below, but then in the merge patch I change that, Look!

Be aware some mods are messing with the NPC registry and you have to be careful to put all the npc from your new mods in the merge so the overwriten mod ins't the responsable of the black faces. In my case, Sleeping Innkeepers overwrite some functions that doesnt have anything related to appearance but this was causing black faces in some npc like Jonna, Valga Vinicia, Narri,etc... that's why you should merge A-L-L those new beauty npc in the new merge patch.

Now that you created a merge patch like the one in the video all you have to do is create a new mod with the new "T5E Merge Patch.esp" and put it down below all those npc overhaul mods. In the new folder you have to put the textures from those overwriten npc mods you put in the merge files. Remember delphine? Bijin is below sidearmf93's but in the merge patch I put sidearmf93's as prior so I need to created 2 new carpets in the "T5E Merge Patch.esp" mod, "Meshes" (\meshes\actors\character\facegendata\facegeom\skyrim.esm) and "Textures (\NPC\textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\skyrim.esm) and guess what... yeah, you need to put all those meshes and textures from that npc, in my case, delphine from NPC 85 folder.

And that's it, sorry if I don't  add images, I'm tired... I spend all my sunday fixing this sh... But I guarantee this will work. Now I have the very best of the two moders without any kind of bug, no more black faces, no more missing textures... CHEERS! 

Now i'm leaving, I'm gonna slay some dragons and flirt some new fine npc virtual ladies... D':  xD

tumblr_nnah8rvF7x1tslewgo1_500.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've been doing my damndest to try to get KZ style working. I get that grayface/bloated face bug, as if the wrong facegen files are being utilized. Nothing's overlapping my files in MO, everything's perfect. I've played around with my mod order to no avail. I've even checked my esps with tes5edit, and there's nothing funky going on there either.

Has anyone had the same problem, and found a fix for it?

Disable other mods that change NPCs or Races (eg.: JH, SOGS). With MO it's easy to setup second profile based on your main one to test KZ. It's possible to have them all together, but takes a bit of work.

Some NPCs get overriden by other mods - Tes5Edit will show you any conflicts. Either disable them for testing or forward changes from skyrim/dlcs.esm files to new .esp (copy as override).

Some mods like EyesOfBeauty (Dawnguard update) override facegens - these should go above KZ.

Unfortunately KZ is missing many of facetint files (textures\actors\character\facegendata\facetint\*) - it requires pure vanilla ones. The easiest way to get them right is to extract skyrim/dlc .BSAs (and usleep) and create a new mod from them - place it right above KZ.

Also make a new game to test changes (coc or alternative start mod).

Disable other mods that change NPCs or Races (eg.: JH, SOGS). With MO it's easy to setup second profile based on your main one to test KZ. It's possible to have them all together, but takes a bit of work.

:desire to know more intensifies:

:desire to know more intensifies:

I test npc replacers mods and pick changes I like from them. That part can easily take days. Spawn NPC, make a screenshot, compare with other mods if need to.

My basic layout in MO for now is:

Extracted vanilla facetints

KZ (Elves, Vampires and Orcs, Argonians and Khajits are meh)

KZ UNP Patch

SOGS

JH (all-in-one, took it from here)

SOGS Forwarded NPC changes (esp only)

KZ Forwarded NPC changes - esp (copied changes from skyrim/dlcs.esm) and copied textures/meshes (again some facetints needs to be copied from extracted vanilla ones)

>>Other replacers like single girls from bijin mods, or cleaned up bigger ones like ordinary women (deleted npc changes from esp and removed textures/meshes for npcs i don't want based on their FormID)<<

>>All required hair mods<<

FairSkin

FairSkin textures overrides for other mods where it's needed (like KZ UNP Patch!!!)

Built UUNP UNP HDT Body (main)

Built UUNP UNP HDT Body (for all mods with custom bodies like SOGS - just match their meshes folder structure and copy files from main)

The biggest problem are vampires. ECE esp and textures folder from it is a good start to make JH look ok. Don't worry - RaceMenu works alongside it just fine. And Fair skin - femaleheadvampire_msn.dds makes vampires look like shit. Make another mod in MO from it and replace it with renamed femalehead_msn.

But KZ needs its own changes to vampire races too - see screenie for esp layout and what needs to be modified - you don't even need to merge changes to race records if you let ECE.esp override other ones - all you need to do is fill out missing parts for SkinNaked record - I took them from KZstyle-VAM.esp - that's enough to get KZ orcs and elves right too. In my screen I also made it compatible with SAM.

Again copy as override that record from Skyrim.esm or whatever file you have conflicts with, to a new esp, add KZstyle-VAM.esp as a master of this new esp. Save ESP, reload Tes5Edit - now you can manually add these records from KZstyle-VAM.esp. Also drag and drop changes from other mods like SAM if you have it.

This is only a starting point my fellow trooper. As mentioned above, after you have everything set up it's good idea to merge esp files into one. But that's not all - you need to make another patch(es) and forward USLEEP (and possibly) other mods changes to your now beautiful NPCs.

It takes a lot of time but it's worth it - on first screenshot you can see:

Carlotta from SOGS

Sybille JH

Feral Vampire KZ (200CADF - she looks like shit no matter what I do with JH)

Irileth KZ

This is still a work in progress for me, but it should be a good base for named NPCs. I haven't really checked if I like KZ or JH better for encounter NPCs - they might shift around, and still work with apropriate esp and textures/meshes changes. Also I need some better eyes on that vampire...

Edit:

I deleted this post yesterday because I noticed a problem on the screenshot with Sybille - her neck. ENB masked it quite well - see last screenshot with it off for comparison. Color mismatch happened also on non-vampire races, especially on all player females. The culprit was KZ UNP Patch - I replaced its textures with FairSkin - now it looks ok with ENB on/off.

post-79209-0-16286400-1489615719_thumb.jpg

post-79209-0-75317300-1489615770_thumb.png

post-79209-0-16905100-1489615788_thumb.jpg

post-79209-0-39742600-1489615795_thumb.jpg

post-79209-0-31672500-1489616055_thumb.jpg