Best looking NPC overhaul

I kind of need help. I downloaded the files from mega but what do I do next? Sorry for asking a dumb question, Im very new to the modding world. I only download mod from Nexus and install them to Mod Organize and they usual turn out to work. But when I install the KZ Style Mod, it said "No game data on Top of level" on Mod Organize. It doesn't work due to that I think. I checked online and they said "Set date directory" on the data mod, I did but it still dont work. Help pls 

I kind of need help. I downloaded the files from mega but what do I do next? Sorry for asking a dumb question, Im very new to the modding world. I only download mod from Nexus and install them to Mod Organize and they usual turn out to work. But when I install the KZ Style Mod, it said "No game data on Top of level" on Mod Organize. It doesn't work due to that I think. I checked online and they said "Set date directory" on the data mod, I did but it still dont work. Help pls 

download everything, unzip everything, first, copy the contents from the kz core folder into your skyrim/data folder ( not inside the data folder but where the data folder is ) then do the same with the rest of the files, the elves will ask you to overwrite, just do it, if you are using a UNP based body, also install the patch, then activate all the .esp

I'm using KZ Style and I keep getting CTDs at random times. It's so frustrating. Does anyone know what could cause this? I know someone said something about making sure you have the right skeleton, but does anyone have any idea what it could be? O.o I'm using XP32 extended. And I've loaded all of the plug-ins at the very bottom of my load order, and I have all of the files.

I'm using KZ Style and I keep getting CTDs at random times. It's so frustrating. Does anyone know what could cause this? I know someone said something about making sure you have the right skeleton, but does anyone have any idea what it could be? O.o I'm using XP32 extended. And I've loaded all of the plug-ins at the very bottom of my load order, and I have all of the files.

you sure its KZ causing crashes ?? its really hard to pin point what causes the game to crash.

Not a hundred percent, but at one area outside of Windhelm, as soon as I took a couple steps it crashed. I reloaded the save a couple times and the same thing happened. Then I disabled the plug-ins and reloaded the save, and it didn't crash.

I also use Mod Organizer, Loot, and TES5Edit to make sure all my mods are clean.

Yeah, it's definitely KZ Style, much to my dismay. (OnO) What mods do you guys use with KZ Style that could possibly help it work better? I have CBBE.

i use cbbe too, well a custom i made in bodyslide, using corsio preset (one with hdt pussy), sg textures, sg brows, eyes of beauty, sg hairs, apachii, ks hairs, and lovely hairstyles (just cause uno2 requieres it), i use the demoniac wet textures, and fitness body blender, and of course Racemenu. For males i use beards, Skysights, but its not compatible with SOS, you will get a black butt, but anyway i use scholngs of skyrim, i dont like better males, i dont know why :P

and for npcs i use:

KzstyleVamp

KzstyleOrc

KZstyleElf (these first 3 im just testing, cause wen i use them on the bottom i get grey faces)

etherealelven

UNO2

SOGS

RsChildren

Donyakiin

banditfemale

Forswornfemale

jh_elf

jh-dawnguard

jh_dragonborn

jh_people (this last 7 i have them merged as all of them are of sidearmf93)

ordinary women

improved bards All in one

Males of skyrim

Bijin NPCs

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin Wives

Valerica

Seranaholic (these last 5 i have them deactivated, causei got another mod call it Bijin All in One, that merge this ones)

and last but not bad, i got Avelin Elisif Makeover

everyting works fine, well except Kzstyle, but i cant ashure that, im testing

Yeah, it's definitely KZ Style, much to my dismay. (OnO) What mods do you guys use with KZ Style that could possibly help it work better? I have CBBE.

i use cbbe too, well a custom i made in bodyslide, using corsio preset (one with hdt pussy), sg textures, sg brows, eyes of beauty, sg hairs, apachii, ks hairs, and lovely hairstyles (just cause uno2 requieres it), i use the demoniac wet textures, and fitness body blender, and of course Racemenu. For males i use beards, Skysights, but its not compatible with SOS, you will get a black butt, but anyway i use scholngs of skyrim, i dont like better males, i dont know why :P

and for npcs i use:

KzstyleVamp

KzstyleOrc

KZstyleElf (these first 3 im just testing, cause wen i use them on the bottom i get grey faces)

etherealelven

UNO2

SOGS

RsChildren

Donyakiin

banditfemale

Forswornfemale

jh_elf

jh-dawnguard

jh_dragonborn

ordinary women

Males of skyrim

Bijin NPCs

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin Wives

Valerica

Seranaholic (these last 5 i have them deactivated, causei got another mod call it Bijin All in One, that merge this ones)

Hm. That's interesting. Well, thank you for sharing. ( ^_^) I appreciate it. Which CBBE body are you using and do you get CTDs? And what do you mean by it not working? If the elves are looking strange, it could be that Ethereal Elven Overhaul is interfering with the KZ Elves. I know my KZ Khajiit were looking bizarre until I disabled a few mods that changed how Khajiit look.

and for npcs i use:

KzstyleVamp

KzstyleOrc

etherealelven

UNO2

SOGS

RsChildren

Donyakiin

banditfemale

Forswornfemale

jh_elf

jh-dawnguard

jh_dragonborn

ordinary women

Males of skyrim

Bijin NPCs

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin Wives

Valerica

Hm. That's interesting. Well, thank you for sharing. ( ^_^) I appreciate it. Which CBBE body are you using and do you get CTDs? And what do you mean by it not working? If the elves are looking strange, it could be that Ethereal Elven Overhaul is interfering with the KZ Elves. I know my KZ Khajiit were looking bizarre until I disabled a few mods that changed how Khajiit look. And if you're getting mismatched face and body textures, it could be the SG textures. :(

KZ npc is special than other NPC mod . You have to delete any NPC mod that conflict with it in order for it to work right . I spend 2 day with TES5Edit to fix it .

Work well now . There are some NPC not covered by KZ like Minorne (H elf)

I use Nex mod and my install date is

Babette (tiny serena) (cute and killable)

UNP patch (1.2)

Kz mods (vam , orc , elf (H,D,W) CHR , ARG , KHA)

SOGv6 esp

SOGv6 english

No more old Women

SG texture renewal (for JH mod)

SG elven race patch ( for JH mod)

populatedCW (disable but i need it for other stuffs)

Forsworn (JH)

All in one HDT  animated Pu**y (for JH NPC)

3DMgame-Jully_all Eng (it's NPC mod that get forgotten by people , once upload on nexus and i manage to get it before it get deleted)

KZ core 3.0-1 1fix

SORSmainfiles v6

Then use TES5Edit to remove the NPCs in JH and SOG that conflict with KZ (most of vampire NPC of JH is conflicted , and some elves and orc npc .)

and you get nearly 70% of NPCs become handsome and pretty .

Play again , Hert have problem again . She look pretty  , but have skin color mismatch . Her body is white while the head have imperial skin color .

KZ npc is special than other NPC mod . You have to delete any NPC mod that conflict with it in order for it to work right . I spend 2 day with TES5Edit to fix it .

UNP patch (1.2)

SOGv6 esp

SOGv6 english

No more old Women

Forsworn (JH)

3DMgame-Jully_all Eng (it's NPC mod that get forgotten by people , once upload on nexus and i manage to get it before it get deleted)

KZ core 3.0-1 1fix

SORSmainfiles v6

Then use TES5Edit to remove the NPCs in JH and SOG that conflict with KZ (most of vampire NPC of JH is conflicted , and some elves and orc npc .)

Play again , Hert have problem again . She look pretty  , but have skin color mismatch . Her body is white while the head have imperial skin color .

SOGs has a weird relationship with Hert. She uses a tattoo skin that's in the mod. Replace it with the proper Sg Female skin textures.

UNP patch (1.2)

SOGv6 esp

SOGv6 english

No more old Women

Forsworn (JH)

KZ core 3.0-1 1fix

SORSmainfiles v6

SOGs has a weird relationship with Hert. She uses a tattoo skin that's in the mod. Replace it with the proper Sg Female skin textures.

Not SOGs but KZs . KZs hert have color mismatch . i Think i will use SOGs to fix it then . JH mod is totally conflict with KZs so i can't use JH .

Also , i like the tattoo :D .

UNP patch (1.2)

SOGv6 esp

SOGv6 english

No more old Women

Forsworn (JH)

KZ core 3.0-1 1fix

SORSmainfiles v6

Sorry for the late reply. Hm. Alright. So, then since the "human" NPCs weren't really overhauled (aside from the race files), is it safe to use NPC replacer mods for them? And did  you have crashing to desktop before? If so, did your solution fix it.

Sorry for the late reply. Hm. Alright. So, then since the "human" NPCs weren't really overhauled (aside from the race files), is it safe to use NPC replacer mods for them? And did  you have crashing to desktop before? If so, did your solution fix it?

UNP patch (1.2)

SOGv6 esp

SOGv6 english

No more old Women

Forsworn (JH)

KZ core 3.0-1 1fix

SORSmainfiles v6

Sorry for the late reply. Hm. Alright. So, then since the "human" NPCs weren't really overhauled (aside from the race files), is it safe to use NPC replacer mods for them? And did  you have crashing to desktop before? If so, did your solution fix it.

Sorry for the late reply. Hm. Alright. So, then since the "human" NPCs weren't really overhauled (aside from the race files), is it safe to use NPC replacer mods for them? And did  you have crashing to desktop before? If so, did your solution fix it?

When you use NPC replacer that replace more than 50 npcs, you will get CTD all of time so i don't ready care about it anyway hahaha .

I get CTD around 30 minute of playing or so .

UNP patch (1.2)

SOGv6 esp

SOGv6 english

No more old Women

Forsworn (JH)

KZ core 3.0-1 1fix

SORSmainfiles v6

can you share that 3dmgame-jully all eng????? :D i wanna try, just for curiousity

and for npcs i use:

KzstyleVamp

KzstyleOrc

etherealelven

UNO2

SOGS

RsChildren

Donyakiin

banditfemale

Forswornfemale

jh_elf

jh-dawnguard

jh_dragonborn

ordinary women

Males of skyrim

Bijin NPCs

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin Wives

Valerica

Hm. That's interesting. Well, thank you for sharing. ( ^_^) I appreciate it. Which CBBE body are you using and do you get CTDs? And what do you mean by it not working? If the elves are looking strange, it could be that Ethereal Elven Overhaul is interfering with the KZ Elves. I know my KZ Khajiit were looking bizarre until I disabled a few mods that changed how Khajiit look.

and for npcs i use:

KzstyleVamp

KzstyleOrc

etherealelven

UNO2

SOGS

RsChildren

Donyakiin

banditfemale

Forswornfemale

jh_elf

jh-dawnguard

jh_dragonborn

ordinary women

Males of skyrim

Bijin NPCs

Bijin Warmaidens

Bijin Wives

Valerica

Hm. That's interesting. Well, thank you for sharing. ( ^_^) I appreciate it. Which CBBE body are you using and do you get CTDs? And what do you mean by it not working? If the elves are looking strange, it could be that Ethereal Elven Overhaul is interfering with the KZ Elves. I know my KZ Khajiit were looking bizarre until I disabled a few mods that changed how Khajiit look. And if you're getting mismatched face and body textures, it could be the SG textures. :(

yes, it works, just in that order i say it. its a shame i cant put kz style over uno2, and ethereal elven, but works fine before uno2 and ethereal. and i dont want to uninstall those, cause without ethereal all my female elf chars look awfull, and uno2 covers most of npcs including males.

like i say in the kzstyle zip file theres some mising facegen textures and meshes, its maybe cause kzstyle its using the default facegen of vanilla bsa, so if you interfere with that facegen data youll get a grey face.

UNP patch (1.2)

SOGv6 esp

SOGv6 english

No more old Women

Forsworn (JH)

KZ core 3.0-1 1fix

SORSmainfiles v6

When you use NPC replacer that replace more than 50 npcs, you will get CTD all of time so i don't ready care about it anyway hahaha .

yesterday i start another main quest playthrough cause ill gonna upload to my channel, and i made it til i became thane and lydia became my follower. i get only 1 cdt and i use all this mods

skse

unoficial skyrim legendary edition patch

unoficial high resolution patch

bethesda hi res dlc optimized

amidian born book of silence

amidian born textures for immersive armors

noble skyrim mod hd

jcontainers

bodyslide and outfit studio

female vampires have fangs

hn66 long eye lashes

pseudo parry animations

smaller ice spike

superior lore friendly hair

no more blocky faces

xenius character enhancer faces, warpaint, dawnguard

calientes beautyfull body

sg female textures renewal

skysight skins

masculine argonian textures

masculine khajit textures

feminine argonian textures

feninine khajit textures

seductive lips hd

fitness body cbbe fitness blender

no more ugly bronce shine

no more old women

no more old men

hd nightgale

bloody dragon bones

ultimate hd fire effects

magiska

realistic animation project movement

leanwolfs better shaped weapons

sexy idle animation

mfg console

better jumping

faster get up stand up animation

female facial animation

immersive first person view

dragon animation replace

smile in hd

no bethesda intro

fix lip sync

better dialogue controlls

better message controls

refracting stalhrim cbbe

transparent and reflacting glass armor

bellyanches hd dragon replacer

rustic clothing

insane archery for vanilla skyrim

insane armory - shields

insane abows and crossbows

scoped bows

crash fixes

one tweak

her animations

final younger characters

pretty jump animations

humorous naked coments

vampire lord retextures

winter is coming

female runing and walking animation

cutting room floor

wet and cold

SMIM

a cquality world map

enhanced lights and fx

hearthfire multi kid

immersive citizens

Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

realistic water 2

multi marriage

hdt physics extensions

hdt bounce and jiggles cbbe

immersive armors

npcs protected redux

marriage mod

more idle makers

the choise is yours

atlas map markers

cloaks of skyrim

nerevars cloaks of skyrim

vivid weathers

fantasy soundtrack project

immersive sounds compendium

unbelievable grass 2

ethereal elven overhaul

kz style vamp

kz style orc

kz style elf

disparity

dovah bling

armor and clothing for vanilla child

skyui

sg hair

ks hairdos

lovely hairstyles

nock 2 tip

timing is everyting

extended encounters

apachii skyhair

scholngs of skyrim

sexlab

sexlab aroused

sexlab eager npcs

hdt high heel

heels sound

familiar faces

the eyes of beauty

amazing follower tweaks

combat evolved

immersive weapons

wildcat combat

enhanced blood

auto unequip ammo

ihud

violens

dragon combat overhaul

unconscious

facelight plus

holidays

move it dam it

npc knockout overhaul

realistic impacts

fnis

fnis pcea2

fnis sexy move

quick light

quick loot

sg eyebrows

sky complete

sexlab mass match maker

exhaustion

tkdodge

wet eyes

deadly mutilation

sl anim loader

caliente vanilla armor tweaks

improvement helmets

racemenu

racemenu overlays plugin

showracemenu precache killer

wet function

lock on

attack commitment

xpmse

customizable camera

pc head tracking

ui extensions

additem menu2

realistic ragdoll and force

auto unequip shield to back

no animal report crimes

beards

a closer look

dynavision

360 walk and run plus

face 2 face conversation

jaxonsz name save

archery gameplay overhaul

wonders of weather

bloody facials

modern brawl bug fix

heaven bag

get over here

blush when aroused

naked comments

female naked comments

dual wield parrying

character behaviors enhanced

beards unleashed

big leather backpack

ks jewerly

regn piercings

dem ritual

ashara prince of the woods

osar culort outfit

weapon reaplacer for immersive weapons

unique weapons redone

unique uniques

guard atack hostiles

npcs move at player speed

proper aiming

no spinning death animation

dead body collision

ultimate npc overhaul 2

uno dragonborn

sogs

rs children

donyaakin

bandit female

forsworn female

jh elf

jh housercarl

jh companion

jh dawnguard

dragonborn redux

npc 85

the ordinary women

improved bards all in one

males of skyrim

bijin npcs

bijin warmaidens

bijin wives

seranaholic

valerica

avelyn elisif makeover

racial body morphs

la femme lycana

dogs into huskies

alternate start

alternate start new beginnins

normaly i use all the sexlab animations packs (fb, anubis, etc.) but this time i deactivated and install poser hotkeys with a lot of poses animations (halo, pretty poses, goma pero, arsenic, etc) to take screen shots. once i try to install the fnis xxl, but i allways get the "you got to many animations" message. so i have to install and uninstall every time i want to have a lot of kamazutra :P

there's other npcs than the ones in skyrim esm

tried some heads in crap kit

doa marie rose head

170110050015546528.jpg

tri file don't do much to that head

170110050018236083.jpg

little girl race head

1701100703466087.jpg

citrus head

170110070347877499.jpg

vanilla head

170110070346688115.jpg

nobody told him how to get more than one scar?

if you give 5 heads to a npc, they all use the same texture, if you give 5 scars to a npc, it's the same

170110070348273548.jpg

you want more than one scar? give scar 2 his own texture

170110073737802386.jpg

UNP patch (1.2)

SOGv6 esp

SOGv6 english

No more old Women

Forsworn (JH)

KZ core 3.0-1 1fix

SORSmainfiles v6

yesterday i start another main quest playthrough cause ill gonna upload to my channel, and i made it til i became thane and lydia became my follower. i get only 1 cdt and i use all this mods

skse

unoficial skyrim legendary edition patch

alternate start new beginnins

normaly i use all the sexlab animations packs (fb, anubis, etc.) but this time i deactivated and install poser hotkeys with a lot of poses animations (halo, pretty poses, goma pero, arsenic, etc) to take screen shots. once i try to install the fnis xxl, but i allways get the "you got to many animations" message. so i have to install and uninstall every time i want to have a lot of kamazutra :P

Wow , good among of mods you had . I always get CTD when use many graphic change mod , specially NPC mod .