Best looking NPC overhaul

NPC85 is not an issue if you use USLEEP. I use it, no probs with execution at Solitude, but it DID occur without USLEEP. 

I do use USLEEP and it does not trigger. Load order does not seem to matter either as putting the JH esp high, or low solves nothing. A mod conflict no doubt. I have a feeling it may conflict with either amorous adventures, or RDO as those are two mods I have added this past month.

Anybody else getting a buggy Roggvir execution in solitude using NPC85? Disabling this mod allows it to go unhindered, but activating the mod, everyone just stands staring at eachother and never kicks in. I have to use console to advance the stages, which makes me nervous. Other triggered events seem to be working though.

I was wondering where this bug came from all of a sudden I never would have figured this out thanks.

I always wondered that too. Had to setstage solitudeopening 200 then 300, to progress. The execution doesn't actually happen, but quests can still be finished.

Anyone here have the original Populated Skyrim Civil War mod?

I want to use the mod from that naver blog but it requires the original mod and the one that I can find is the Reborn version. Using it without the original mod CTDs my game whenever I try to approach the clusterfuck of soldiers which is a shame since it also adds female Legionnaires.

I'll message you

I want to use the mod from that naver blog but it requires the original mod and the one that I can find is the Reborn version. Using it without the original mod CTDs my game whenever I try to approach the clusterfuck of soldiers which is a shame since it also adds female Legionnaires.

I'll message you

Can you send to me too?

I can't get the NPC 85 mod to work correctly. I installed NPC 54 and then overwrote with NPC 85 and the fix. I have cbbe, sg hair, ECE, etc. No matter what I do, my NPCs do not look like the npc85 ones. They have the correct hairstyles, but the structure and complexion of their faces are not anywhere near as good looking as 85 and some of them have the wrong skin color (Aeri is very dark for example). Also, I noticed the npc85 npcs have modified outfits while my npcs have the vanilla ones. What am I doing wrong?

Is that mod created by sidearmf93? i've downloaded it and it doesnt require the original mod. you can install it as usual

Is that mod created by sidearmf93? i've downloaded it and it doesnt require the original mod. you can install it as usual

Yeah, looks like my PC just plain can't handle too much living NPC on the same spot. Had to wait for them to kill eachother before I can approach them. Shame I can't participate in the battles but oh well, free werewolf food.

thanks to our community i was able to get all enemy humanoid creatures beautiful now.....except the Redguards

anyone knows a redguard enemy overhaul?

I don't think there's any Redguard overhauls yet. I've seen some pretty good Redguard bandits from NPCs of Dibella but that's about it. 

Let's just hope Karas or sidearmf93 considers editing human NPCs... 

i fucking hate badoo .-.

https://mega.nz/#F!JMsnTCxa

!4Hp7Dfz3IJFgUuRcW3p60A

Allright, its finally completed, all the files are there (including orcs)

dude, is it working for you? i install all of them and all npcs have long ugly faces, not like in the pictures, so then i check the zip files and theres no facegen textures, just fecegen meshes, and the 3 elve races have the same esp, i check the kz-elves.esp in tes5edit, and theres no NPC changes in the 3 elves races, neither orcs have all the texture facegens, just the skyrim.esm folder, but not in dawnguard or dragonborn esm folders, and even vampires arent completed too. so thats the reason isnt working good, the only changes that make the mod, its in puting diferent folders of body textures for each race.

so... does anyone have the missing textures???

So I need a little help with conflicting mods. I was told that I should merge my mods so that I don't encounter the grey face bug, for example if I use both JH_Dawnguard and KZ Vampire on the same time it will turn the vampires into this... Ugly long grey faces since both mods edit vampire files.

I'm using Mator's Plugin Merger and I turned my NPC mods into a single .esp but the problem still persists. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong (The plugin merger itself was rather confusing for me to be honest).

Okay, I managed to download that KZ Style overhaul, all the separate archives are in there.  Hopefully it works.

https://mega.nz/#!HNBniAYK!qz3JO_2dtYFE7bBWfYOLnSe1TEZ0w665MAupIIyDVDI

KZ looks quite good. Thanks for sharing.

That file though is a whopper at 1.55gb.

EDIT:

Tested it. Worked good but my current setup is already kinda similar with the children & elves replacer. Would like to go for the human-like khajiit & argonian replacers but they only come with cbbe female textures. Seems there is a UNP textures option but can't seem to get it. Any help would be grand.

Here's the UNP patch, there's folders in there for orcs and vampires but they seem to be unused.  https://mega.nz/#!iRZ2mCSC!druhngW0_zy_T4NFNPN7DP2cu-VM371JOwKMaK5Q7P0  

You can also just open the packs up and replace the CBBE textures it has with whatever UNP ones you want for each race.  You'd also have to open KZ Core and replace the CBBE body with whatever you're using.  Worth noting that the body it comes with is in the default spot, meshes>actors>character>character assets, so it'll override your normal body unless you change it to the same one you use (or delete those files in KZ Core, but don't do that unless you're using Mod Organizer).

is there any chanse that you can share the most recent actualization?

Cheers!

So I need a little help with conflicting mods. I was told that I should merge my mods so that I don't encounter the grey face bug, for example if I use both JH_Dawnguard and KZ Vampire on the same time it will turn the vampires into this... Ugly long grey faces since both mods edit vampire files.

I'm using Mator's Plugin Merger and I turned my NPC mods into a single .esp but the problem still persists. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong (The plugin merger itself was rather confusing for me to be honest).

thats happen wen your load order doesnt have the same order as the instalation of the textures/meshes.

i recomend you to put all npc estetic overhaul at the bottom of the load order, dont use loot just for that, cause loot doesnt know how we want them ordered

i fucking hate badoo .-.

https://mega.nz/#F!JMsnTCxa

!4Hp7Dfz3IJFgUuRcW3p60A

Allright, its finally completed, all the files are there (including orcs)

dude, is it working for you? i install all of them and all npcs have long ugly faces, not like in the pictures, so then i check the zip files and theres no facegen textures, just fecegen meshes, and the 3 elve races have the same esp, i check the kz-elves.esp in tes5edit, and theres no NPC changes in the 3 elves races, neither orcs have all the texture facegens, just the skyrim.esm folder, but not in dawnguard or dragonborn esm folders, and even vampires arent completed too. so thats the reason isnt working good, the only changes that make the mod, its in puting diferent folders of body textures for each race.

so... does anyone have the missing textures???

you must have forgotten to download a file, you install first the kz core fix, then you install the rest of the files, if you are using an unp body then use the unp patch

For those having grey faces, I arrived at a bit of a workaround that guarantees you'll never have a conflict. Requires no ESP editing, no complex knowledge.

You only need the overhaul itself, and a small program called BSAOpt. BSAOpt can create, read, manipulate and decompress bsa archives, and any mod that uses one looks there first for its resources.

Now Bijin is not very well packaged, and that's because you get the freedom to switch body types and textures. This also means that this process will not work with them well, or you have to repeatedly follow it every time you want to make a small change.

Asian (JH etc) overhauls typically contain only facegen meshes and textures, and they're also the ones that cause maximum pain. All you need to do is

1. Extract the mod into your temp folder

2. Get BSAOpt to make a bsa file out of them (by default it will also try to add the .esp file, which you should uncheck)

3. Place the bsa and esp into your data folder

4. Rename the bsa to exactly match the esp file name - it will not work without this

5. Open up your sorting tool and place the mod where you want to. Replacers sitting lower in the load order will be used by the characters where there is any overlap

Notes: Any loose files will always take precedence over the files in a bsa. For example, if you have JH and Bijin installed - with Bijin sitting above JH, the loose files from Bijin will take priority. BUT your load order has JH taking precedence so all NPCs in the Bijin ESP will have gray faces.

If you wanted, you could do this with all mods with loose files as well, but anytime you want to change a body texture of type, you have to go and change the files where you extracted them, replace what you need to do, then bsa it again. The advantage of this is that simply deactivating the mod takes it out completely.

I use this process all the time, and sometimes not only for NPC replacers. But that's not for now.

Okay, I managed to download that KZ Style overhaul, all the separate archives are in there.  Hopefully it works.

https://mega.nz/#!HNBniAYK!qz3JO_2dtYFE7bBWfYOLnSe1TEZ0w665MAupIIyDVDI

Editing to include the UNP Patch:

https://mega.nz/#!iRZ2mCSC!druhngW0_zy_T4NFNPN7DP2cu-VM371JOwKMaK5Q7P0

I kind of need help. I downloaded the files from mega but what do I do next? Sorry for asking a dumb question, Im very new to the modding world. I only download mod from Nexus and install them to Mod Organize and they usual turn out to work. But when I install the KZ Style Mod, it said "No game data on Top of level" on Mod Organize. It doesn't work due to that I think. I checked online and they said "Set date directory" on the data mod, I did but it still dont work. Help pls