Best looking NPC overhaul

look for a script that allows you to do it

Ah that was pretty helpful, thank you very much. Servers are a bit slow so I hope the download doesn't fail midway through.

Not sure wich browser you are using so, i downloaded an app that allowed me to resume failed downloads ( it took me about 6 hours to download the fucking core because it kept failing over and over ) if you are using firefox, he's a little tip, if the download stop and wont resume, dont cancel it, copy the file that was being downloaded ( wich should have a considerable size ) into another folder, cancel the download, start a new download, pause that download, copy the file you originally downloaded where the new file is being downloaded, resume the download, the new file should have the same mb that the file you originally downloaded, if the download fails again, just to the same process

Yeah I know how extremely shitty Baidu can be but surprisingly I was pretty lucky this time. Download failed a couple of times but then I landed on a good server that allowed me to download the whole thing in one go @ 1mbps which was pretty decent.

look for a script that allows you to do it

Ah that was pretty helpful, thank you very much. Servers are a bit slow so I hope the download doesn't fail midway through.

Not sure wich browser you are using so, i downloaded an app that allowed me to resume failed downloads ( it took me about 6 hours to download the fucking core because it kept failing over and over ) if you are using firefox, he's a little tip, if the download stop and wont resume, dont cancel it, copy the file that was being downloaded ( wich should have a considerable size ) into another folder, cancel the download, start a new download, pause that download, copy the file you originally downloaded where the new file is being downloaded, resume the download, the new file should have the same mb that the file you originally downloaded, if the download fails again, just to the same process

What app? Hard to tell what's legit and what's not.

Okay, I managed to download that KZ Style overhaul, all the separate archives are in there.  Hopefully it works.

https://mega.nz/#!HNBniAYK!qz3JO_2dtYFE7bBWfYOLnSe1TEZ0w665MAupIIyDVDI

Editing to include the UNP Patch:

https://mega.nz/#!iRZ2mCSC!druhngW0_zy_T4NFNPN7DP2cu-VM371JOwKMaK5Q7P0

Does this mod have a very high texture? if so, it seems my toaster cant run this mod. All of my saved games cant be loaded, and i got CTD  when i get out from riverwood inn ( i use alternate start).

Okay, I managed to download that KZ Style overhaul, all the separate archives are in there.  Hopefully it works.

Does this mod have a very high texture? if so, it seems my toaster cant run this mod. All of my saved games cant be loaded, and i got CTD  when i get out from riverwood inn ( i use alternate start).

check the files that you have the proper skeletons installed because the main pack does have updated meshes for the races and while not entirely sure that they are bbp/hdt dependent its a possibility.

So far I've tried the Khajit and Argonians overhaul (KZ Style) and I'm having the same problem user Termim had at post #702 when I try to create a Khajit. The npcs eyes look fine though. But I kind of dislike how every NPC Argonian or Khajit (talking about the females here, didn't check the males yet) look almost a carbon copy of each other, killing any uniqueness they had. All Khajits have the same fur/skin color combo and most of them share the same eye color, only the hair is somewhat different. Gonna try the other races soon.

Yeah I know how extremely shitty Baidu can be but surprisingly I was pretty lucky this time. Download failed a couple of times but then I landed on a good server that allowed me to download the whole thing in one go @ 1mbps which was pretty decent.

i downloaded too with the baidu app, and all the option things, but i dont know if im crazy or i cant find the .esp of the orcs and vampires? i just have of Elfs, Khajit,Argnonian and children

btw, i made elfs work with SSE, with no named bandits of npc 95, etc, they work, but argonian, kha, and children doesnt work on sse

i downloaded too with the baidu app, and all the option things, but i dont know if im crazy or i cant find the .esp of the orcs and vampires? i just have of Elfs, Khajit,Argnonian and children

btw, i made elfs work with SSE, with no named bandits of npc 95, etc, they work, but argonian, kha, and children doesnt work on sse

orcs and vampires are not available yet

For some reason I can't put a link in this message, damn technology. Anyway just go to the Nexus and search for "Foxy Skyrim", that in my opinion is the best overhaul mod. It redoes every character in the game, named or not, follower or not, and it uses whatever body mod you have loaded. I've never had any neck seam issues, mismatched colors, and its compatible with everything so far. Its very lore friendly and most importantly it makes the Elves of Skyrim look less like a freaking alien race. Now they will look more like Lord of the Ring elves if you ask me.

I just tried out KZ 3.0-1.1fix with esp's for ARG,CHR,KHA,ELF-H and was quite impressed. I think I will leave it in my game play for now. I had to put it last, after SOGS and Julles for it to work right. (I don't use NCP-85-95 so I don't know, but figure it to be no different).
I can't get a good download for the ELF-D (dark elf) file. Can someone confirm the file size (148,375KB) because I've got broken files galore when I unzip it. I have not tested it in game, guessing it won't work right, so didn't bother to try it.

@Dominion1977-you need a higher post count to add links. Just go and say hello to everyone and after a few post, it should unlock. Welcome to LL.

I just tried out KZ 3.0-1.1fix with esp's for ARG,CHR,KHA,ELF-H and was quite impressed. I think I will leave it in my game play for now. I had to put it last, after SOGS and Julles for it to work right. (I don't use NCP-85-95 so I don't know, but figure it to be no different).

I can't get a good download for the ELF-D (dark elf) file. Can someone confirm the file size (148,375KB) because I've got broken files galore when I unzip it. I have not tested it in game, guessing it won't work right, so didn't bother to try it.

@Dominion1977-you need a higher post count to add links. Just go and say hello to everyone and after a few post, it should unlock. Welcome to LL.

Ah thank you for the advice. I've been just lurking in the shadows here for a while. I only posted here because I felt I could lend a bit of good info to the subject. Also thank you for the welcome.

thanks a lot for the upload!