Best looking NPC overhaul

So I have NPC 85 installed (all the various plugins) and all the NPCs look great with the exception of the imperial/stormcloak men and women - they have the ugly brown texture that mismatches their bodies.   I've verified that I have all the plugins, ECE, textures, etc and made sure to put the banditfemale.esp towards the bottom in my load order, etc.   Still not luck.   Nothing in tes5edit appears to be overriding the imperials/stormcloak guards - I just don't know what would be causing those ugly brown faces.     I've attached my load order for your reference.  I find it odd that all my NPCs look great except the imperial and stormcloack guards.

Thanks

load order.txt

some heads for enderal town npc

this need textures from

-bijin wives and warmaiden

-jh dawnguard and elves

-zt followers

-some follower (the esp is called that)

game won't load those heads on npc that are already in the save

that's not a problem for the first town npc because didn't feel like restarting

there's some npc left with their enderal head

some screens

160911041814435620.jpg

160911041833698712.jpg

160911041857409931.jpg

160911041852990281.jpg

160911041827748122.jpg

160911041821817294.jpg

160911041819535384.jpg

160911041758917423.jpg

some bandits

160911041745500597.jpg

1609110418274389.jpg

npctownenderal.7z

Problem solved.

TESV.exe_DX9_20150313_015336.jpg

And I did it without being condescending to anyone. Except yatol.

How did I resolve this problem? It was simpler than I thought...

Looking inside the archive for ECE, there are many folders. sidearmf93 lists ECE as requirement for all his mods but JH Dawnguard appears to be the only one that actually does need ECE.

As I mentioned, there are several folders in this archive... and more than one esp. There is a 00 Main folder, with an esp. And a 01 ECE folder, also with an esp.

I was grabbing the esp from the first folder, CharacterMakingExtender.esp, and this was not solving the problem at all.

Why was I grabbing this esp? Well, I had a 3DM follower named Gustav who was using an older version of ECE as a dependency. He used CharacterMakingExtender.esm.

So I decided to take a second look at the ECE archive tonight and I noticed this second folder, 01 ECE, which contains an esp called EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp. I grabbed this file, reinstalled JH Dawnguard and just tested it out with positive results.

Thanks you ! the 01 ECE folder(esp +texture)from the ECE archive is the only thing required indeed to have JH_dawnguard working properly

You saved me a LOT of trouble and time.

I now run all JH enemies/NPC mods for female and i don't have any more fugly peolpe :D(exept the old ppl but its the lore friednly touch)

I tried many other overhaul, they mess between each other or they have poor quality, people should really look more about Sidearmf93 works.

http://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?blogId=sidearmf93&categoryNo=10&logCode=0&categoryName=SKYRIM

I have managed to download from Naver blog the Bandit and the Fosworn, but  Dawnguard and Thalmor says forbidden.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /9a0f8630221110a78f6b0f3806e291e34010e91f/20140420_185_blogfile/sidearmf93_1397919888863_IDod1u_003/JH_Dawnguard.7z.003 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Edit:  Nvm i just selected the same blog entry and it worked

Okay, I managed to download that KZ Style overhaul, all the separate archives are in there.  Hopefully it works.

https://mega.nz/#!HNBniAYK!qz3JO_2dtYFE7bBWfYOLnSe1TEZ0w665MAupIIyDVDI

Editing to include the UNP Patch:

https://mega.nz/#!iRZ2mCSC!druhngW0_zy_T4NFNPN7DP2cu-VM371JOwKMaK5Q7P0

Thanks pal :D wheres the orc version?

dark elf , wood elf and orc are [WIP] i think . i hope they don't drop the project since the dark kins have number equals cat , lizard + those H elf and the children (169 NPCs total) , the orc still in test .

What is the best npc overhaul that covers bandirs and forsworn/witches and necromancers. I also use OBIS so not sure if there are any overhauls compatible with that.

There is no best NPC overhaul.. Lots of people uses Sidearms's (JH_NPC), GaranSilent (SOGS 6), Bijin Warmaidens, and Immersive Wenches.. Its all about personal preference... 

What is the best npc overhaul that covers bandirs and forsworn/witches and necromancers. I also use OBIS so not sure if there are any overhauls compatible with that.

There is no best NPC overhaul.. Lots of people uses Sidearms's (JH_NPC), GaranSilent (SOGS 6), Bijin Warmaidens, and Immersive Wenches.. Its all about personal preference... 

It would be best if there are some good old female NPC eye candy overhaul , cause the sexy armors and poses made me cry when enter city and meet the granny with sexy clothe and sexy pose . Maybe something called skyrim sexy granny overhaul will stop my tears .

It would be best if there are some good old female NPC eye candy overhaul , cause the sexy armors and poses made me cry when enter city and meet the granny with sexy clothe and sexy pose . Maybe something called skyrim sexy granny overhaul will stop my tears .

I use a mod called "elder outfits" from the nexus which gives all elder npcs the default clothing. It helps :)

is there a good overhaul that change the stetics of orcs and dark elves?? i dont care if are not lore friendly, i just want to see sexy orcs and dark elves chicks

i just replace the normal maps and the wrinkles maps, as long as the meshes, and made every one young and good looking, so the only ting that bothers me, is the grany voice :/

Does anyone know if it's possible to get GCE to work with other replacers? I'm currently using it along with NPC85, SOGS, Ordinary Women and Bijin for females and Men of Winter, Hot Male Housecarls and Males of Skyrim for males. Yet for some reason, even though the hairs from GCE load, the faces are completely hideous. I took a look in TES5Edit and noticed that all of the GCE NPCs use custom races, while other overhauls use vanilla races. Any idea if this is part of the problem?

gce is a bsa?? wen you get the grey faces is cause the facegen data doesnt match with the esp data.

What would be the most efficient way to change the textures for the latest SOGS? Getting a little tired of seeing sweaty textures on characters who aren't doing anything to break a sweat haha

Are these NPCS using SG textures?

just look for the SOGS folder in data/textures/actors/character/SOgs and look for were you got the female textures, and replace the "_s.dds" files whit dry ones of another skin textures, im not shure but i tink i see ones in the pure or in fair skin... i dont remember cause i replace it whit wet ones, i use demonica i tink

Can anyone help me with a download?

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4858698-1-1.html

I've spent the last hour trying to register on Baidu so I can get the download link...and trying to register on Weibo so I can log into Baidu with that account. I'm not getting the verification SMS to any of the virtual throwaway numbers I've tried and I really don't want to give my actual phone number to a Chinese website just so I can download a Skyrim mod...if someone who already has an account could download that and post a mirror, I'd really appreciate it.

PersonallyI have to say there is no "best" one out there, because I simply mashed up all of existing npc replacers together, and only picked out ones that I like from each mod. (Being said, sidearm93f+gce+bijin+sgnpc by hellosanta+rschildren+other less known mods from jpn) This way there no discrimination!

I use 85 as a base, then overwrite with Ordinary Women, then overwrite with GCE (only Adrianne), then a few from SBF, then overwrite with Bijin, then Seranaholic, Tocatta as Elesif, and finally merge them all together.

I also make some VNPC mods to alter a few more vanilla characters using various follower mods. I also use it to alter characters from other mods, as I find that many of the best-looking followers are just boring vanillas, while some of the most interesting followers are ugly. So I take hot boring ones and VNPC their appearance onto the interesting ones. For example, Vilja as Chaconne, Zora Fair-Child as Alexandria Frost Witch (with modified textures and normals to add burn scars), and so on.

I think I started with Bijin [Warmaidens and Wives] at first, then BTRH, some SBF, IoS for a while, before replacing it with UNO (the first one). Most of the pick and mix is not merely derived from facial aesthetics but body armor/clothes weight slider considerations [some armor/clothes only had max 100 weights, any NPCs wearing them with less than 100 will introduce neck seams]. I came upon SOGS when I read this thread.

Amorous Adventures gave me the best advice, where telling me about NPC Visual Transfer Tool allowed a plethora of standalone followers to be plastered onto NPCs. It was at this time I created out of my SOGS files a custom standalone esp out of the replacer [creating new NPC records out of the replacer, fixing texture addresses and such], so that out of SOGS I can choose who gets what using VNPC. This method I also use to even repurpose other specific/individual NPC replacers for standalones that I can VNPC.

If you want to cover enemies, Hott Vampires and Hott Witches cover a bit. Immersive + Deadly Wenches can cover some more.

Since you mentioned OBIS, I did TES5edit out my Deadly Wenches esp and it does override some of OBIS' leveled list. So you'll have to figure out the esp for yourself how this works out for you.