Best looking NPC overhaul

i already did. then the folder shows "Meshes" "textures" and jp...another file that i download seperately

like this below

skyrim legendary edition already have it's own meshes and textures folder. so do i replace the meshes and textures folders provided by the game before to NPC85's or...what?

tnx for replying though

jh_people2.esp is the plugin from NPC_85, you need that too.

Skyrim itself actually doesn't have meshes or textures folders after you install the game, it has all its data in the .bsa files.

Only mods put their loose files in these meshes/textures folders, and loose files always have precedence over .bsa archives.

Long story short, if you install this mod as described (with a mod manager) and it wants to overwrite anything, you do already have an NPC overhaul installed.

If you do not use a mod manager, you definitely should read up some guides how to use one.

Mod Organizer on Nexus

Might look quite overwhelming in the beginning, take a weekend afternoon to watch some tutorials how it works. Manual installs are impossible to keep track of, and the Nexus Mod Manager is getting worse with every update.

i am sorry but i dont really understand, and i do have the jh_people2.esp just i didnt activate it in the data install in fear it will break the game.

so what should i do with NPC_85z's meshes and textures?. actually i dont install this with a mod manager, i download it with FDM (you can download NPC_85's with a mod manager?)

and i have NMM, but it doesnt shows NPC85's MOD, so what should i do now? i prefer to not download any other program though

tnx for replying

Your game crashes because NPC_85 requires other mods and its plugin "jh_people2.esp"

SG Hair 268 (or 350)

The Eyes of Beauty

SG Female Eyebrows

SG hair ok, Could you provide a link too?, i have SG eyebrows so no problem

And The eyes of beauty, is the replacer one, or the Standalone eyes?

crap... i try to copy paste the meshes and textures from npc85 and it breaks my game...keep auto close after certain amount of time...

i need to reinstall it == dammit....

the save automatically updated right?.....

Did you used the NMM ?

Eyes of Beauty:

The TEoB replacer version also has all the standalone eyes, and the NPC_85 mod depends on these. Replacer definitely works, i have never tested the standalone version.

I also have HHaleyy's eyes from Fair Skin Complexion installed on top of the replacer, sometimes also from other mods like GrapheneBlock. So you can mix them in any order you want.

SG Hair:

I think we can't provide a direct DL link on this forum, but you can simply enter SG+Hair+Pack into your favorite web search engine.

No idea how to get the 350 version, got it while the link was up here on the forum.

Eyes of Beauty:

The TEoB replacer version also has all the standalone eyes, and the NPC_85 mod depends on these. Replacer definitely works, i have never tested the standalone version.

I also have HHaleyy's eyes from Fair Skin Complexion installed on top of the replacer, sometimes also from other mods like GrapheneBlock. So you can mix them in any order you want.

SG Hair:

I think we can't provide a direct DL link on this forum, but you can simply enter SG+Hair+Pack into your favorite web search engine.

No idea how to get the 350 version, got it while the link was up here on the forum.

Man you are like an angel, thx for all your help, now if its not much bother, could you provide me a list of "beautilized" npcs of this mod? i want to "Interact" (if you know what i mean :P) with all of them

Man you are like an angel, thx for all your help, now if its not much bother, could you provide me a list of "beautilized" npcs of this mod? i want to "Interact" (if you know what i mean :P) with all of them

You could load the jh_people2.esp into tes5edit (Nexus) and check the names. If you don't know where to find them, spawn a copy of them in game with the "player.placeatme" command followed by their 8-digit ID you see next to their name in tes5edit. Do not save the game after doing that, this will mess up your game state.

How sexy they are depends on your female textures, i think the author made it with an older version of FSC. There are some absolute highlights, others are kind of average but that's to expect with so many different NPCs. And there's a good variety, usually the NPC overhauls make everyone look mostly identical.

Hello again.. Not sure if this is known, but, found another cool mod that makes NPCs' looks better. It's an enb actually but comes with that "wet effect".

Universe ENB

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/66677/?

Everything gets wet when it rains - all NPCs & objects. The enb has good fantasy-like effects & visual details on npcs & objects. Fair skin complexion looks real good with it. Pretty cool if you're the type that wants diversity in NPCs looks & can even now skip using shiny body textures altogether. Did a feature on it if anyone wants to check it out.

Note: Every female NPC has their original textures replaced with Fair Skin - vanilla, SOGS, NPC85 & even the custom followers - Anduniel & Nadina. Looks may vary depending on your used textures.

This is old but how did you get the Whiterun guards looking like that (start of the video)? 

Does one of the sidearm mods replace guards in Whiterun? (I know some get replaced in Dawnstar)

Any other mods that replace Whiterun guards?

that is the problem...NMM does not detect NPC85's mod...i wonder what did i do wrong..

well after i extract it shows folders that inside is another folders which are meshes and texutres...

Click on the extracted file and click "add to archive" it should use WinRaR or the like to archive the file and then NMM should recognize it.

--

I was wondering if anyone could help me with trying to change the body types of these mods? I prefer the UNP (even UNP skinny) look and as much as I love these, the bodies are driving me crazy. Can I somehow override the body files or something? (I don't even know what you would call it..)

OK, so I'm also looking for a NPC replacer and the NPC 85 looks good... But after reading all the comments I'm starting to going nuts, so I decided to leave it... Unless you tell me what I exactly need. As far as I know you need SG Hair 268, SG eyebrows and Eyes of beauty. But then I read you need the Animated vagina, ECE, JH people esp., etc. Is that true? Should I definitely leave it and try other NPC replacer?

NOTE: I've already tried 'NPCs of dibella' and 'Inhabitants of Skyrim', but I barely notice the change.

NOTE 2: Does BTRH Waifu work with UUNP?

No it's not true, but if you DL animated vagina it comes with the complete jh_people esps inside the zip. You can pull it out and rezip it and make a complete jh/NPC 85 file easily. Some find it hard downloading them all from their original sites.

OK, so I'm also looking for a NPC replacer and the NPC 85 looks good... But after reading all the comments I'm starting to going nuts, so I decided to leave it... Unless you tell me what I exactly need. As far as I know you need SG Hair 268, SG eyebrows and Eyes of beauty. But then I read you need the Animated vagina, ECE, JH people esp., etc. Is that true? Should I definitely leave it and try other NPC replacer?

NOTE: I've already tried 'NPCs of dibella' and 'Inhabitants of Skyrim', but I barely notice the change.

The only other mod you need is just the textures from SG brows, not even the esp is needed, and nothing else other than the NPC 85.

Note1:

NPCs of dibella just gives hair and some small facial tweaks for the vanilla npcs. It's not supposed to be an extreme beauty overhaul. You'll only really notice if you've only been playing with vanilla NPC with vanilla face and hair.

Note 2:

Yes it does, just make sure to replace the correct body nifs.

ECE is a requirement specified by the author, but some have said it works fine without it, so that is up to you. The animated vagina is not necessary for the NPC replacer to work, that must have been in regards to something else.

The jhpeople is the name of the actual file that you will download when you get NPC 85, or another one of the author's files, you don't need to worry about downloading something separate. Another requirement the author specifies on several of the files (I don't remember which ones exactly, I have them all) is Fair Skin Complexion, so if you are having issues you might want to get that.

It has looked really, really good for me. I absolutely love it! A really cute, feminine look.

As dTd mentioned above, if you DL the All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy archive, all of the JH mods are included in the archive. It will save you the trouble of getting them in pieces somewhere else and building the archives yourself.

There's a lot of great stuff in that archive. All the popular body types and textures, among other things. Go get it!

that is the problem...NMM does not detect NPC85's mod...i wonder what did i do wrong..

well after i extract it shows folders that inside is another folders which are meshes and texutres...

Click on the extracted file and click "add to archive" it should use WinRaR or the like to archive the file and then NMM should recognize it.

--

I was wondering if anyone could help me with trying to change the body types of these mods? I prefer the UNP (even UNP skinny) look and as much as I love these, the bodies are driving me crazy. Can I somehow override the body files or something? (I don't even know what you would call it..)

oh? so NMM recognize RAR file too not just esp/esm? okay2 thanks im going to try it

"

As dTd mentioned above, if you DL the All-In-One HDT Animated Pussy archive, all of the JH mods are included in the archive. It will save you the trouble of getting them in pieces somewhere else and building the archives yourself.

There's a lot of great stuff in that archive. All the popular body types and textures, among other things. Go get it!"

i am sorry for being a lazy ass, but just to avoid messing up something else can you/someone upload the link for this? tnx

The only other mod you need is just the textures from SG brows, not even the esp is needed, and nothing else other than the NPC 85.

Note1:

NPCs of dibella just gives hair and some small facial tweaks for the vanilla npcs. It's not supposed to be an extreme beauty overhaul. You'll only really notice if you've only been playing with vanilla NPC with vanilla face and hair.

Note 2:

Yes it does, just make sure to replace the correct body nifs.

ECE is a requirement specified by the author, but some have said it works fine without it, so that is up to you. The animated vagina is not necessary for the NPC replacer to work, that must have been in regards to something else.

The jhpeople is the name of the actual file that you will download when you get NPC 85, or another one of the author's files, you don't need to worry about downloading something separate. Another requirement the author specifies on several of the files (I don't remember which ones exactly, I have them all) is Fair Skin Complexion, so if you are having issues you might want to get that.

It has looked really, really good for me. I absolutely love it! A really cute, feminine look.

Thanks you both guys, you da real mvp ;)

--

oh? so NMM recognize RAR file too not just esp/esm? okay2 thanks im going to try it

"

There's a lot of great stuff in that archive. All the popular body types and textures, among other things. Go get it!"

i am sorry for being a lazy ass, but just to avoid messing up something else can you/someone upload the link for this? tnx

Sorry, I am pretty sure that is not allowed.. Hopefully this helps.

First make sure you have an application to unzip files! I prefer WinRaR.

1. Go here and download all the different parts at the bottom of the page. Make sure you SAVE, and not "open" the first file, it will automatically select open for the first part.

http://m.blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/90191005821

2. Go to your downloads file and place all of the different saved parts into a new folder

3. Click on the first part only and an option should come up that says "extract here", click this. A new, unzipped file should appear.

5. Click on this new file and an option should come up that says "add to archive" (if you are using winrar, I'm not sure it will be the same if you use something else)

6. Click this and a new archived, but still unzipped file should appear

7. Go to NMM or whatever you use and you should now be able to click on this archived file and download it to your mod manager/organizer (Picture 10 shows what will come up when you try to add a mod from a file from the new folder, one file that it unzipped but cannot be selected and the archived file)

post-1098830-0-39770800-1455569830_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-93447400-1455569832_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-98251300-1455569836_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-41855300-1455569839_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-35856300-1455569842_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-08959900-1455569845_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-87579800-1455569847_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-97668000-1455569850_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-18669400-1455569855_thumb.png

post-1098830-0-15419200-1455569858_thumb.png

--

"

Sorry, I am pretty sure that is not allowed.. Hopefully this helps.

First make sure you have an application to unzip files! I prefer WinRaR.

1. Go here and download all the different parts at the bottom of the page. Make sure you SAVE, and not "open" the first file, it will automatically select open for the first part.

http://m.blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/90191005821

2. Go to your downloads file and place all of the different saved parts into a new folder

3. Click on the first part only and an option should come up that says "extract here", click this. A new, unzipped file should appear.

5. Click on this new file and an option should come up that says "add to archive" (if you are using winrar, I'm not sure it will be the same if you use something else)

6. Click this and a new archived, but still unzipped file should appear

7. Go to NMM or whatever you use and you should now be able to click on this archived file and download it to your mod manager/organizer (Picture 10 shows what will come up when you try to add a mod from a file from the new folder, one file that it unzipped but cannot be selected and the archived file)

i tried but it shows something like this instead? i read in previous page that someone able to combine SBF and This mod....any idea what did i do wrong?

post-1093986-0-68312600-1455611748_thumb.png