Best looking NPC overhaul

anyone know where the download link for npc85 is in the site? google cant even translate it.

http://blog.naver.com/sidearmf93

search npc so it gets you to the correct post, it should be on the second page.  to the right of that (on the right side of the page) is a small button with a green arrow pointing down (it sits below the button with the magnifying glass, and to the right of the number 6).  click it, and you'll get a pop up menu with all the 7zips, for each click the button that doesn't have the blue N in it.

Recently, new NPC replacers/overhauls are quite frequently being released on the nexus. I gotta hand it to the mod creators, big props to them. They be making really good quality stuff. More choices are available now but kinda difficult to pick which ones to actually use..

but hot damn! This latest one's really fine! - 

The Ordinary Women by NeusKharp 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70547/?

https://youtu.be/9vAIahxzkE8

I love anything "Bijin" by rxkx22. According to his Flickr, he'll release Bijin NPCs soon!

link?

I can't post links yet, apparently there's a restriction for new users. Serch for 0ppAI:-9 on flickr or google, it's rxkx22's new account on Flickr.

the only thing i dislike about NPC 85 is that select npc's have their race changed by the mod

and the fact that it sets many npcs to 100 weight but that is much less important to me

Vex imperial - nord

Faleen redguard - nord

constance - imperial - nord

Anuriel - wood elf - nord (lol what)

lisette - Breton - nord

a minor nitpick but i thought it should be addressed.

the only thing i dislike about NPC 85 is that select npc's have their race changed by the mod

and the fact that it sets many npcs to 100 weight but that is much less important to me

^ this is why I prefer SOGS over NPC 85

all humans are nord and elves highelf

^ this is why I prefer SOGS over NPC 85

all humans are nord and elves highelf

This is trivial to fix. I can even provide you a fixed ESP if you'd like

Well I'm not fiddling with the weights but I can fix the races

if you make vex a breton again, and only that

when you load the game and go see vex, game will look for bretonfemalehead in the nif

won't find it

generate a head with the morphs and femalehead.nif

and it's hard to not see the difference, since the morphs won't generate what's in the nif, and femalehead.nif don't have vex tintmask

that's how it work, and that's why you have to edit the head if you mess with that

Hello can someone help me Im such a noob i can't get the NPC85 to work. I've installed the reqs (eyes of beauty, eyebrows and SG hair). I used 7zip manager to extract the files from the .001, then, i moved those files into the extracted files of fix0331.7z. Then I added them into a new archive and installed it using MO, it all seems okay this far, but when i started the game their faces are still the same.. only the hair, eyes and eyebrows are different, their faces are the same vanilla ones. haaalp me plsss

Edited by juiceejays

Hello can someone help me Im such a noob i can't get the NPC85 to work. I've installed the reqs (eyes of beauty, eyebrows and SG hair). I used 7zip manager to extract the files from the .001, then, i moved those files into the extracted files of fix0331.7z. Then I added them into a new archive and installed it using MO, it all seems okay this far, but when i started the game their faces are still the same.. only the hair, eyes and eyebrows are different, their faces are the same vanilla ones. haaalp me plsss

Need your load order at least

You must have not installed it correctly; check your data folder and see if the mesh and texture folders were installed in a separate folder. It is not a load order problem since the the hair eyes and brows were changed. The esp found the brows, eyes, and hair but not the facegendata which is supposed to be in your mesh/actor/character/facegendata; so it used the vanilla ones.

You must have not installed it correctly; check your data folder and see if the mesh and texture folders were installed in a separate folder. It is not a load order problem since the the hair eyes and brows were changed. The esp found the brows, eyes, and hair but not the facegendata which is supposed to be in your mesh/actor/character/facegendata; so it used the vanilla ones.

THANKS KANG! I finally did it, I dont know what happened I just reinstalled it and made sure the files were in the facegendata folder and it worked! Now I'm trying to use this with UNO NPC overhaul, will that work?

THANKS KANG! I finally did it, I dont know what happened I just reinstalled it and made sure the files were in the facegendata folder and it worked! Now I'm trying to use this with UNO NPC overhaul, will that work?

You can but you would have to install it manually without an MO. Extract the files from UNO then place the mesh & texture folder and esp in your data folder. But when when asked to overright click no to all. Then move the esp of UNO higher in the load order than of NPC85 otherwise Skyrim prioritize the facegendata from UNO. If UNO comes with body replacers; replace UNO's meshes and textures with your own in their respective folders.

Bijin NPCs has been released - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71054/?

"Changes the appearances of Vex, Sapphire, Irileth, Rikke, Hulda, and Lisette." - I kinda expected more NPCs has been overhauled but probably in future updates.. In any case the female NPCs look good.

*Although, I still prefer The Ordinary Women over Bijin NPCs, most especially when skin textures are replaced with Fair Skin, it really ain't a problem since I used them all anyway & can easily switch priorities anytime as seen in the latest video I did:

https://youtu.be/Bz_TGYl9tgU