Best looking NPC overhaul

Is there any good overhauls for men only?

I recently uninstalled "Ultimate NPC Overhaul" which by me is really, really good. But it doesnt

play well at all when using UNPBO and their body textures. Most female actors gets a lighter

face than the body.

Ultimate NPC Overhaul is the best of all IMO. So much better than Inhabitants of Skyrim with the lore-friendliness kept intact thankfully.

Only bad thing about it is how you'll need all the requirements and recommendations for the mod to look really, really good. Just like in the screenshots. 

Ultimate NPC Overhaul is the best of all IMO. So much better than Inhabitants of Skyrim with the lore-friendliness kept intact thankfully.

Only bad thing about it is how you'll need all the requirements and recommendations for the mod to look really, really good. Just like in the screenshots. 

Thanks for that hint, definitely gonna test that. Glad that the author removed all the crappy hairstyles from Oblivion (or Morrowind?) and replaced them with latest Apachii + KS + SG.

Unfortunately it seems like he also made most NPCs look exactly the same, which is a common problem with NPC overhaul mods.

Hard to tell for males because the "Better Males" textures make any men look exactly the same anyway, but the females all look pretty odd and made from the same template.

Thanks for that hint, definitely gonna test that. Glad that the author removed all the crappy hairstyles from Oblivion (or Morrowind?) and replaced them with latest Apachii + KS + SG.

Unfortunately it seems like he also made most NPCs look exactly the same, which is a common problem with NPC overhaul mods.

Hard to tell for males because the "Better Males" textures make any men look exactly the same anyway, but the females all look pretty odd and made from the same template.

What do you mean? Most of the females look completely different to me. Fat, chubby, thin, long-faced, small-faced. There aren't many that actually look alike from what I can tell from the 100+ screenshots.

The elves look so much more improved especially. 

The mod author is also using Coverwomen  alongside Better Males, which I guess, makes the females look more alike as well. 

Alright about the neck seams with NPC_85, just figured out what's going on.

Skyrim is saving the weight of all NPCs from all plugins in your savegames, even if they have not been spawned yet. So when you install this on a savegame where you still stand in the LAL starting room, they get the seams/gaps because this mod changes the weight of almost all affected NPCs.

Taarie's neck and Saffir on a fresh game, with NPC_85 loaded after UNO:

post-134589-0-36427300-1422215053_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-56004700-1422215066_thumb.jpg

So, i have to withdraw my comment about NPC_85 being made with "poor craftsmanship" ;)

Absolutely green light for this mod. You'd just have to add any changes from mods like USKP + NPCs Protected Redux by yourself.

I suggest NPC Appearance TES5Edit Patcher or a manual patch, since this "only" changes 85 NPCs.

What do you mean? Most of the females look completely different to me. Fat, chubby, thin, long-faced, small-faced. There aren't many that actually look alike from what I can tell from the 100+ screenshots.

The elves look so much more improved especially. 

The mod author is also using Coverwomen  alongside Better Males, which I guess, makes the females look more alike as well.

He also changed or added some vanilla presets which illustrate quite good what i mean:

post-134589-0-35043300-1422214057_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-62635100-1422214063_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-06719500-1422214069_thumb.jpgpost-134589-0-12848700-1422214074_thumb.jpg

This is a pretty unique look, reminds me of Callista from Dishonored. Now i don't question the aesthetic choice of the artist, but be prepared to see this face structure many times ;)

I'd like to download the SOG version, but how do you do it?

There is a baidu link a few posts above, just use that. Select the file then click on the down arrow. Quite straightforward. It's slow but stable, I leeched in 5 hours. Can't complain ^^

You need all files, there is an English esm/esp in one of the archives.

I'd like to download the SOG version, but how do you do it?

There is a baidu link a few posts above, just use that. Select the file then click on the down arrow. Quite straightforward. It's slow but stable, I leeched in 5 hours. Can't complain ^^

You need all files, there is an English esm/esp in one of the archives.

it just links to a blue page with a spot to type in, and a bar beside it, and nothing else. Oh, and the main link needs me to register, but I don't know the language, and don't have a cell phone. ^^;

The NPC 85 mod as well at the donyakin mod are the most beautiful multiple NPC beautification mods that I have found. They are Nave Café mods (sidearm93 blog). I have found several websites for these and others like them and they can be accessed outside of the Naver website. Unfortunately most of these use multiple zip files and are not NMM or MO friendly. I had both of these mods in single zip MO friendly formats and somehow they were deleted. Anyone else know where to get these and the other sidearm93 mods in MO friendly formats?

The NPC 85 mod as well at the donyakin mod are the most beautiful multiple NPC beautification mods that I have found. They are Nave Café mods (sidearm93 blog). I have found several websites for these and others like them and they can be accessed outside of the Naver website. Unfortunately most of these use multiple zip files and are not NMM or MO friendly. I had both of these mods in single zip MO friendly formats and somehow they were deleted. Anyone else know where to get these and the other sidearm93 mods in MO friendly formats?

Yep NPC85 is incredible.

Well just download and extract, then re-pack it into a single .zip or .7z archive. That can be added as a mod instead.

Don't forget the update as well.

Thank you for the advice on repackaging the NPC 85. I thought that this might be the solution but since I have never done this before (I still haven't learned how to program a VCR) I put off learning how. I assume that I can use WinZip to re-zip the group. I will read up on that today.

Just as an aside on the NPC85 et. al. issue: Once you have the mod working you can use any of the "make any NPC your follower" type mods to establish one of the modified NPC's into a follower (Camilla Valerius is a stunning beauty for example) and then use AFT to establish a game category (i.e.: Tank, Ranger, Mage) and the new follower's stats will reflect the category and will also level up with the player.

You also have NPC 85, I like how it looks but not lore-friendly at all, and it's a women only overhaul.

Almost exactly what i needed, many thanks. And it don't even have that annoying dark face issue every other npc overhaul seems to have.

And lore-friendliness and immersivness are much overrated, in fact i would prefer straight anime-type mod. No such thing unfortunately, instead we have that, for example:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60846/?

I can appreciate the thoughts and works behind this, but why take mod that don't change much and painstakingly modify it, so it change even less?

You're welcome. ;) And I agree with you, if you want to stay lore-friendly no need for an NPC overhaul, I consider that a good selection of bodies/heads/normal maps/textures is already enough.

Thanks yeah but it requires a username and password and that I don't have :)

Click links tagged "PC" not those on the far right.

So after figuring out where to download and downloading the files from the PC list, when opening the files to unzip it asks for a password.  Any suggestions??