Best looking NPC overhaul

Be wary that using donyakiin child replacers makes all the edited kids killable.

That's a good thing (at least, for me it is) but I can probably change that later with CR if I decide to roll with it.

A lot of talk about sidearm's NPC85 but not enough loli donyaakin...! : http://blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220017074310

I'm a little confuse of the file placement, I don't see any meshes and barely any textures unless this guy want's us to do it ourselves. Am I missing something? I got the Donyaakin.esp but i'm not sure where i'm suppose to put Donyaakin_JH.7z 1-6. It seems incomplete.

The Donyakin_JH.7z 1-6 is a compressed file split into 6 parts.

Get 7zip if you haven't already, and right click the .1 file and extract it. 7zip will automatically extract the rest.

If you don't want to add the result manually, just re-compress it and add it through your mod manager of choice.

Well, I felt pretty dumb. I"m on a new PC so I didn't realize those files were zips. Thanks.

I see that its not mentioned here but if you use Elisif Makeover, it has an error on the hair color data which prevents this patcher from making a compatibility patch for all the mods in my load order that involves npc facegens. I solved that error by substituting it with "Honey Blonde" hair color. After that I ran the patcher and has not encounter any ugly faces in my game. Hope that helps.

I have not tried this with merged esp, too tired from trying to solve earlier problems with it lol

This may sound dumb but where does one get this Donyakiin mod?

http://blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220017074310

If you don't know where to go from there, right hand side, above the requirements list there's a line of characters with (7) at the end. Click open the drop down and then click on the options that have (PC) at the end.

As stated above, once you have them all downloaded, right click on the .1 file and extract using 7zip. From there you can repack the file so it can then be added by your mod manager of choice, or just manually install it.

the NPC 85 mod isn't allowing me to download. Getting this message

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /9a0f8630221110a78b6e0f3106e09de5451aed36/20140224_234_blogfile/sidearmf93_1393252165831_LNkXYq_001/NPC_85.7z.001 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request"

.anyone else getting this issue? 

I even tried to sign up with Naver, since I'm currently living in Korea, and it tells me sign up is "temporarily limited" and to contact customer service.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot I had my VPN running (I have to use it to access this site, otherwise Korea's government blocks this site and other less...reputable sites.)

the NPC 85 mod isn't allowing me to download. Getting this message

"Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /9a0f8630221110a78b6e0f3106e09de5451aed36/20140224_234_blogfile/sidearmf93_1393252165831_LNkXYq_001/NPC_85.7z.001 on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request"

.anyone else getting this issue? 

I even tried to sign up with Naver, since I'm currently living in Korea, and it tells me sign up is "temporarily limited" and to contact customer service.

Edit: Nevermind, I forgot I had my VPN running (I have to use it to access this site, otherwise Korea's government blocks this site and other less...reputable sites.)

I didn't think to turn my VPN off. Thanks.

Hey I just discovered NPC85 and other Sidearm mods, my question is: Do I need bandit mod if I already installed bandit 2? Does it add even more npcs? Or one is enough?
Kinda hard to tell since not even google translator translates most of the homepage for the mod. Some tutorial would be nice of what I need for a complete overhaul of npcs. :P
EDIT: Also I see it requires ECE any way to get ece but still use racemenu without problems? I really want to use these mods since the pics look beautiful. :P

I installed the Donyakiin mod and it was making my game freeze when I'd get near one of the kids. Not immediately, but after a little while it would. I was wondering why and thought it could be a skeleton issue. So I swapped out the included skeleton for Groovtama's and now it has frozen up on me since (crossing my fingers). Just a heads up in case someone else has that issue.

i haven't used an npc overhaul mod since i started doing more then installing cbbe (right now i'm using Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body) so i've got to ask, how do these things react to modified body mods?  looking at npc85 or babes of skyrim it appears to just change face mesh without touching the body mesh at all, so the body i've generated in bodyslide wouldn't be overwritten by them.  does that mean that these overhaul mods, as long as they don't install and utilize some alternate path for the body, would be compatible with a non vanilla cbbe body?

Little girl race sucks and is incomplete. It's missing sliders and it just doesn't work that well. You are better off using Teen Monli or SkyKids (both here on LL). They work properly, just the way they should.

Thanks. Good to know, but I still wouldn't mind giving it fair-shake lol

I forgot about the monli race, actually. Sky kids race I never tried but i'll give it a whirl. Lovergirl race is all I use so i'm looking for slightly 'younger' race to play through as.

SkyKids is the best child replacer and playable child race there is. It also includes a Monli race as well. It's not buggy and has an armor swapper, too. Really well executed mod. SpyderArachnid has a different child replacer available for it with "prettier" kids if that's what you want to replace the tater heads.

Hmm because using the merge thing with MO, the script automatically copy all the assets so you can place it as its own mod. I thought it would be easier since there's no scripts in them. I guess I should try not renumbering them and see what happen.

it don't fail because of that

mods like ineed or sexlabnudecreature have scripts that check for esp

had no problem merging slnc, slncdg, slncdb, zaz, dibella, dibella sisters...

but i had to remove those checks from the scripts, or some things would be disabled

some merging require a new game

can't use those esp on imperial profile, leveled lists are in the save, if the game pick a npc from revenge of the ennemies, xxyyyyyy, result will be a body without a head because that one is now zzyyyyyy

tesedit don't read right some things, if one of them is in the esp your merging, it won't write right those things in the merge esp -> broken esp

etc etc, there's some things i can't merge, i have no idea why i can't do it (there's a dll, maybe it have to be rename to name of merge esp to be load, don't know)

just thought i'd add to this discussion.  apparently the v1.9 of the xedit merge script doesn't handle facegen data correctly (just looking at mods merged with it i can see that it didn't copy over all the files).  check the xedit merge plugin script forum on nexus for the v1.9.5 of the mod, which appears to do a much better job.

just thought i'd add to this discussion.  apparently the v1.9 of the xedit merge script doesn't handle facegen data correctly (just looking at mods merged with it i can see that it didn't copy over all the files).  check the xedit merge plugin script forum on nexus for the v1.9.5 of the mod, which appears to do a much better job.

i don't need to take that risk, my current profile have 43 esp

and that was done manually so everything work