Best looking NPC overhaul

Nope, I installed the SG elven patch, and still no results.

that's because you didn't install ece (or it get override by something else)

If that was the case, I'd have the issue with all npcs modified with JH Dawnguard, and not just the vampire elves. As you can see from my picture, there's nothing overriding ECE's textures or meshes, and the plugin is at the bottom of the load order. JH Dawnguard is in the JHHousecarl folder, so there's nothing overriding that either.

post-119322-0-92680500-1431644940_thumb.png

If that was the case, I'd have the issue with all npcs modified with JH Dawnguard, and not just the vampire elves. As you can see from my picture, there's nothing overriding ECE's textures or meshes, and the plugin is at the bottom of the load order. JH Dawnguard is in the JHHousecarl folder, so there's nothing overriding that either.

why don't you load tesedit, and check those race in ece esp?

did you remade that patch at the end of your load order after adding those npc? if it have those race edits or npc in it, it won the load order

and if you did everything right and it's not working, maybe deleting the race edit from esp that are getting override by ece will fix it

i had a problem with some bandits, they were in slow motion for some reason

small research in google, some had that problem when they gave quick reflexes to npc

asis gave that to them, but i use requiem perk tree, quick reflexe is replace by a blocking boost, strong grip

that should have been a waste of time, but i remove strong grip from those npc, and... it took care of the problem (my char don't have quick reflexe, have no idea how those npc were getting it from strong grip that override it)

Hello, glad to have found this post & just wanna say I'm thoroughly enjoying most of sidearmf93's work. I'm currently using all his/her? stuff. I do wanna try the Vilja & Cerwiden replacers but I think both are in korean, hence, making all interactivity translated to such. Does anybody here know of an english plug-in? Any help would be appreciated.

Sulaco and I had an issue with this earlier this year. I found that the EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp was necessary to get the vampires in JH Dawnguard to work right but it screwed up all elf vampires. Without it, vampire elves looked beautiful but every other vampire got the dark face, vanilla hair bug.

Eventually I was able to "fix" the issue by opening EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp in TESVEdit and deleting the entries for HighElfRaceVampire, WoodElfRaceVampire, and DarkElfRaceVampire. Navigate to EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp, expand the Race tree, then just right click the three ElfRaceVampire entries and select Remove. Close TESVEdit then hit OK when it asks you to save. Make sure you have a backup of the EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp saved somewhere before you make any edits.

d4U04l5.jpg

Doing this was the only way I could get all the vampires from JH Dawnguard to work correctly. There's probably a better solution than completely removing the entries but I stopped using sidearmf93's mods for the time being and didn't look into it further.

Without it, vampire elves looked beautiful but every other vampire got the dark face, vanilla hair bug.

that's not a bug, if you don't know how to install a mod, don't install it

vex is a nord in npc85

i put back imperial

yRZqt0W.jpg

that's the problem most have with that mod, game is looking for femaleheadimperial

but it's femaleheadnord in the nif (forgot the nif)

i rename that to femaleheadimperial, and the game now found it in the nif

wRMUdDg.jpg

that's not a bug, if you don't know how to install a mod, don't install it

Anyone ever tell you you're incredibly rude and disrespectful? Because, yeah.

Don't quibble about terminology, I know very well the dark face is caused by a conflict between two mods that causes Skyrim to try to generate the original head mesh. The issue is that EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp conflicts with something in Watapon's load order having to do with elves because it alters the Race records. It's not the cure-all for all of sidearmf93's mods, no matter how condescendingly you try to intimate it is. JH Dawnguard relies on the edits to the Nord, Redguard, and BretonRaceVampire Race that EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp makes in order to generate the correct human vampire heads. The same is not true for the ElfRaceVampire changes. By removing those elf vampire entries from EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp you remove the conflict and fix both problems.

If you have a better solution then provide it. Trying to attack me doesn't help anyone and makes you look foolish and spiteful. Oh, wait, you already made the same basic suggestion already!

and if you did everything right and it's not working, maybe deleting the race edit from esp that are getting override by ece will fix it

From now on think before you try to tear someone down for being helpful.

Sulaco and I had an issue with this earlier this year. I found that the EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp was necessary to get the vampires in JH Dawnguard to work right but it screwed up all elf vampires. Without it, vampire elves looked beautiful but every other vampire got the dark face, vanilla hair bug.

Eventually I was able to "fix" the issue by opening EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp in TESVEdit and deleting the entries for HighElfRaceVampire, WoodElfRaceVampire, and DarkElfRaceVampire. Navigate to EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp, expand the Race tree, then just right click the three ElfRaceVampire entries and select Remove. Close TESVEdit then hit OK when it asks you to save. Make sure you have a backup of the EnhancedCharacterEdit.esp saved somewhere before you make any edits.

d4U04l5.jpg

Doing this was the only way I could get all the vampires from JH Dawnguard to work correctly. There's probably a better solution than completely removing the entries but I stopped using sidearmf93's mods for the time being and didn't look into it further.

My man, thank you so much. Everything seems to be working as intended for now, tried a bunch of random leveled NPCs and named ones both elves, vampires, and vampire elves, and haven't encountered a single issue.

My man, thank you so much. Everything seems to be working as intended for now, tried a bunch of random leveled NPCs and named ones both elves, vampires, and vampire elves, and haven't encountered a single issue.

No problem, glad it worked for you. If you come across any other issues just let us know and we'll try to work them out with you. In the meantime, enjoy! Sidearmf93's overhauls are beautiful.

From now on think before you try to tear someone down for being helpful.

the solution is on the mod page, probably, i didn't bother reading it, like everyone here

and of course i fail to install that mod too, so many pages because we are stupid, funny isn't it?

If you have a better solution then provide it.

how about uploading a merge of those esp with the races in it?

why don't i upload mine? well... here it is, but that was copy paste into another esp

esp.7z

I figured pretty much everything out using the previous posts.

I had a hard time finding SGHair that wasn't filled with adware and slowed downloads.

Found this link - second post, so I'll have to split it.

EDIT: Nt nt... link removed.

Grumpf.

Thank you to all for the information, have NPC 85 and Dov running well.

sidearmf93 just released dragonborn npc replacers: m.blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220362006462

Note: I also wasn't able to get DG elven vampires to work. Always turned out with them dark faces. Tried the suggested tes5edit fix but no dice. Noticed on sidearmf93's blog posts that several also had the same deal. Just wanna know if anyone was successful with it?

^Thanks for the screenshot confirmation. Guess I have mod conflicts with SH DG. Would've been cool to use all of sidearmf93's stuff but it's too much trouble to sort out & compromise my other mods for it to be used. Now tested both SH & SOGS.. leaning towards SOGS though. Less hassle, pretty good face designs as well & I don't mind if SOGS DG didn't have the generic vampires replaced as it had the main DG NPCs done all the same. Luckily, other SH stuff, like bandits & forsworn, can be used with it. Just wished SH didn't have other mod dependencies, unlike SOGS. SH Dragonborn replacer now has KS hairs requirement.

Also tried to use NPC 85 & SOGS together but it didn't work. Had dark faces on NPCs that conflicted. Good thing that Bijin mods, SBF & some other individual NPC replacers worked.

EDIT: Also, was unpleasantly surprised that JH donyaakin turned girl children into adults. Made them killable, have adult bodies (I used unpb tbbp with jiggles) & was shocked that they can be bonked in SL romance. Had very good face designs but I think will just have to settle with RSchildren by itself.

EDIT2: & in case it wasn't mentioned.. managed to make SOGS, bijin & other replacers that comes with their own body types to instead work with my preferred female body type mod (unpb tbbp with jiggles animation) by copy/overwriting it's body & hands nif files (6 in total) to the particular replacer mods folder. Textures are optional to copy/overwrite as I used SG textures as a main replacer, placed as priority to overwrite all. I used MO, by the way.

I used SOG, but I'm having a problem with NPCs. Im assuming its more than just these too but Carlotta and Ysolda have no face. Just their teeth and mouth show and they have purple wrists. They're basically invisible. I had SOG previously but that was v4 so I installed the v5 one someone posted on here. Anyone able to help me?

Edited by Shotacon

sidearmf93 just released dragonborn npc replacers: m.blog.naver.com/sidearmf93/220362006462

Note: I also wasn't able to get DG elven vampires to work. Always turned out with them dark faces. Tried the suggested tes5edit fix but no dice. Noticed on sidearmf93's blog posts that several also had the same deal. Just wanna know if anyone was successful with it?

sidearmf93 really delivered his masterpiece with a few of the DB NPCs. Thanks for highlighting this.

I'll just leave this here:

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4246255-1-1.html

It's different from the NPC85 mod. This one is made by the chinese, while the other was by Koreans.This one contains more NPC beautification (around 100 as opposed to 85)

Ok, someone show me how to DL this please :)

well that was hell finding but here  http://yun.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=1932684045&shareid=1659948888&third=1