View File

Version 2.0 - Recompiled for Slavetats 1.1.1. Dialogue improved, all tat removers now have "the Cleaner" added to their names to help identify them in busy inns. Fixed female voices on male Cleaners bug.

Mod Description
So, you were captured by evil slavers/race promoters/bandits who decided to mark your body up with unflattering tattoos and/or brands. You got away, but do you really want to spend the rest of your days with "SLAVE" stamped across your forehead, "SLUT" scrawled on your back, and message proclaiming you a sperm dump (with an arrow pointing at your nether regions to boot) for anyone passing by?

Of course not. Fortunately, someone can help. For a mere 1000 gold, a tattoo-removal expert will make your skin as clean as when you were rolled born.

You can find Cleaners in several inns across Tamriel, including Dragonbridge, Solitude, Windhelm, and Whiterun (in the Drunken Huntsman). Try not to be rude to these hard-working folks.

Make sure you have the latest JContainers.

FAIR WARNING: This mod will clear all Slavetats markings. If there are some you want to keep (such as the Defender marks), you will have to re-apply them manually.

Now included: a Khajiit Speak patch by Nepro! If your character is a Khajiit, download and let it overwrite. (Does not include all new dialogue yet.)

Thanks, as always, to murfk for the invaluable help.
Thanks as well to Sapho888 for the great idea that was implemented in version 1.2.

Full change log

1.0 - Have you tattoos removed.
1.2 - More people who can remove your tats.
1.3 - Bugfixes and expansion
1.4 - Recompiled for Slavetats 1.0.6

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/17/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Fuz do-rah, Slavetats
  • Special Edition Compatible

Is there a mod that actually places tattoos on you?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/25398-slavetats/

I misspoke. I meant to say is there an actual mod that places tattoos on you in a DA sense? I was looking around and found one, but since it's nowhere close to finished it doesn't seem that interesting to me since you have to cheat to escape. I was hoping someone built a mod that would place a random tattoo on you from a list of tattoos when you lose. Such as the mods that add a random piece of bondage equipment when you lose.

There are two mods I know of that place tattoos on characters.  QAYL, which has it's own custom tattoos and removal system and Slaves of Tamriel which is in Beta right now and isn't a complete mod (no escape from enslavement at the moment).  There may be others.

jfraser, this is a neat idea.  Right now I roleplay for tattoo removal using one of two methods.  Either perform tasks for temples around Skyrim, the Gildergreen quest or the Mara quests.  After completing a single task I have the priests through divine intervention remove one tattoo.  Or I purchase a Potion of Alteration from an Alchemy Shop, usually kind of hard to find.  One bottle per tattoo.

As far as getting unwanted tattoos, SonKevin, right now I have to roleplay and use the mod SlaveTats for application.  Usually either after being captured in SD+ or serving jail time.

If you work on this some more I personally would like it better if it were one at a time and not all at once.

I'm thinking about doing that. This is the quick and dirty first edition, and it is based mostly on a need to clean up after Slaves of Tamriel, even though, as mentioned, there's no way to escape from that one yet.

Having played some of your other excellent mods, part of me is worried that this "tattoo removal expert" has other plans than just removing tattoos for my poor escapees. :P

hehe. Actually, none of my mods have anything like that. College Days comes closest, but the sex there is purely voluntary.

That said, I could add other, non-gold related means of payment... ;)

Edit: Also, that gives me an idea, which I thank you for.

Having played some of your other excellent mods, part of me is worried that this "tattoo removal expert" has other plans than just removing tattoos for my poor escapees. :P

hehe. Actually, none of my mods have anything like that. College Days comes closest, but the sex there is purely voluntary.

That said, I could add other, non-gold related means of payment... ;)

Edit: Also, that gives me an idea, which I thank you for.

Wooo!  I helped with a mod... I don't even know how yet but I look forward to whatever idea I just gave you :P

OMG....

I thought this said, "Remove your tits" and I got curious as to why anyone would want to do that....

sheeesh.... don't DO that to the old people! :)

(me..... I'm the old people)

It's for people who want to role play having breast cancer and therefore need a mastectomy.

So... if you do end up having to visit someone to remove your tats, you gotta have them be an elderly person with poor hearing.

Me: Kind sir, will you please remove these tats from my body, I'd be ever so grateful.

Him: What's that you say, young lady? Remove your tits? Well, if you really want me to...

Me: Please, sir, will you please remove these tats? I don't want them any more.

Him: Hmm? Remove your testes? Well, if you're sure about that...

So... if you do end up having to visit someone to remove your tats, you gotta have them be an elderly person with poor hearing.

Me: Kind sir, will you please remove these tats from my body, I'd be ever so grateful.

Him: What's that you say, young lady? Remove your tits? Well, if you really want me to...

Me: Please, sir, will you please remove these tats? I don't want them any more.

Him: Hmm? Remove your testes? Well, if you're sure about that...

Quick, someone make a model of an old fashioned ear horn!

I like the idea behind this mod. I've been hesitant to use tattoo mods because I don't care for some of the less appealing tattoos (e.g. SLUT on your forehead). Have you considered, instead of a clean patch of fresh skin, leaving a scar replacing the texture of the tattoo? It's a little more immersive and would add a reminder of your dark past.

I like the idea behind this mod. I've been hesitant to use tattoo mods because I don't care for some of the less appealing tattoos (e.g. SLUT on your forehead). Have you considered, instead of a clean patch of fresh skin, leaving a scar replacing the texture of the tattoo? It's a little more immersive and would add a reminder of your dark past.

I like the idea but I haven't the foggiest notion about how to make it. If someone artistic wants to make one, I'd be happy to add it.

jfraser, I am using the 1.0 version currently.  Had some tattoos on my character that I wanted removed and went to Dragon Bridge to see Mahl (I think that's her name) and paid 1000 gp to have the tattoos removed.  She took the money, I got the message that the tattoos were removed but they were still on my character.

No biggie, I just did it manually.  Is there a load order that is important with this mod?  The tattoos weren't anything special.  Just some basic stuff from the original slavetat mod that I applied while captured under SD+.