Kendo 2's Piercings and PA's for SOS - Abandoned

You need these textures:

textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1.dds
textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1_msn.dds
textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1_sk.dds
textures\actors\character\SOS\VectorPlexus Regular\malegenitals_1_s.dds

And if you're not willing to do something as simple as copying one folder from a mod download folder and pasting it into your game data folder so you'll have the SOS default textures, I don't want to help you anyway.  You're wasting my time.  This is my last post concerning this.  If you can't get the mod to work, uninstall it and download something else.  I am not in the business pleasing downloaders.

If you look at the texture paths in the PA meshes, you will see that it is pointing to Vector Plexus Regular, not to Smurf Average.  It's not rigged for Smurf Average or Muscular.

Yeah, I never said anything about Smurf or any other variant.  I did say 'average' as it pertains to the core files.  I guess I should have looked at the file structure names and said 'regular', but even then it is blatantly obvious that the mod is meant for a default common core SOS install.  I've said that repeatedly and I was ignored.  I did not make other variants because I do not use them, and I mod for myself.

What burns me is I can read a troubleshooting post or look at an image and get a clear picture of what is going on.  When I throw out suggestions and the person seeking help has every excuse why they are not going to take my advice THAT is a waste of my time.  Skyrim has been out since 2011 and if people don't know by now that purple means missing textures I can't be bothered.  Even more so when they are too ignorant to do anything manually with their game files without breaking something.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried to get this going for UNP SOS in nifskope, but whatever ability I have seems to go out the window when I get a bone error after pasting.

While these for unp would be great, I'm curious if you would take a request for making UNP cock rings or condoms? (I know that shouldn't end with a question mark, but it feels more polite with it there.)

I no longer do mesh work for Skyrim.  Sorry.

If you are getting the error 'failed to map parent link NiNode';

Rename the 0 NiNode of my PAs to match what you have (probably Scene Root).  Then just copy NPC Genitals05 [Gen05] and NPC Genitals06 [Gen06] bones from the SOS nif and paste then into the UNP SOS nif (if they are not already there).  Then rename them what they were orginally (NPC Genitals05 [Gen05] and NPC Genitals06 [Gen06]).  Once that is done you can then copy the PS from nif to nif without an error.  That does not mean they will work correctly in-game.  I have no idea what the bone weights for the UNP schlongs are, but they are probably different from SOS.

Was able to paste it over, but it seems like it's invisible. NPCGen 5 and 6 were already in the unp. If it's at least pasted in correctly, should it show up somewhere in the world, floating in/around my character? Tried once with transforms and once without where it's inside the tip and couldn't find anything.

Thanks for the instructions. That takes a big hiccup out of nifskope for me.

Ah, I was just slapping it onto the default unpsos with a backup.

Tried again with the mod, but it just places a normal ring on her finger and unequips SOS. Am I using the wrong setup?

I'd be fine with having it on a mesh I'd have to swap once in a while. I did that a ton with skeletons before the rotate/length sliders were added for SOS.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, first off i just want to say i'm very fond of your work, but it seems that that is perhaps the root of the issue, oddly enough. I have both this and your UNP Jiggle body installed, as well as the piercings that come with the latter. For some reason, the file labeled piercings 1 seems to overwrite some of the files in this one. As well, i cant seem to spawn any of the sos piercings in via console, in that the search for them turns up no items. I will be honest, i am kind of new to using MO, so it may be that i've done something obvious wrong when installing but i would appreciate it if you have any ideas on what that might be.

I don't use MO so you're on your own with that.  You should ask some who knows the program; I don't.  As for spawning with the console and them not showing up?  Your guess is as good as mine.  Craft them at the forge.  That's what I do and that's how the mod is set up.

When you install the mod it will replace some folders if you have the Jiggle Piercings installed.  The file paths for the textures are the same as are the textures themselves.

• 10 months later...

Now my male Argonian 'sona can have more stuff to show of and entice the other sexy Argonians with.

"Touch gently, but do touch"

"Suck, but only gently, have fun"

"Wanna kiss my jewelry? Better be gentle."

Argonian Sex Addict and will run around nude with no care or shit to give.

Name varies to darn often as i have a tendency to start new games often when i get new big overhaul mods or the like.

But with some mods to make Male armors revealing and yet still provide nearly perfect full warmth...

How can i deny that?

Hope RND will be built/upgraded to at least support the Legendary Patch mod so it'll work correctly again. I keep getting errors, had to go and use iNeed mod, and i don't like it as much. It's... blech...

Or maybe i just gotta get used to it... *shrugs*

• 6 months later...

I'm not sure if anyone can help, but I have a question...

Everything is (to my knowledge) downloaded correctly. I'm able to forge the piercings and wear them to perfection. The problem comes when I close the game. When I start the game again, the piercings are visible for a few seconds and then disappear. I check my inventory and they are still there (and also still able to be crafted). The only way to make them visible again is to disable the mod in NMM, then re-enable it, then forge it yet again. 

Am I doing something wrong to make it disappear with each exit of the game? 

I used NMM to download it and I have a custom race as my PC. 

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am still learning my way around mods. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not sure if anyone can help, but I have a question...

Everything is (to my knowledge) downloaded correctly. I'm able to forge the piercings and wear them to perfection. The problem comes when I close the game. When I start the game again, the piercings are visible for a few seconds and then disappear. I check my inventory and they are still there (and also still able to be crafted). The only way to make them visible again is to disable the mod in NMM, then re-enable it, then forge it yet again. 

Am I doing something wrong to make it disappear with each exit of the game? 

I used NMM to download it and I have a custom race as my PC. 

Any help is greatly appreciated as I am still learning my way around mods. 

Does the schlong still show up? make sure that the mod is after SOS in the load order.

Is it normal that the Schlong of my Guy always changed when I put the piercing on?

Maybe I did install it wrong back in time ,dunno.

The piercing includes the schlong model and Kendo2 only made it for the standard one. I don't have the ability to change the model myself.

The change of schlong is intended I think. When you equip the PA you equip the regular schlong with it. 

Which is what I want to ask. Could you make a version for muscular schlong? Would be very nice. :3 

Nevertheless great work. I love it.

Oh! I see,  so that's the reason... xD Thanks. :)

Also nice to see you here aswell ;D

The change of schlong is intended I think. When you equip the PA you equip the regular schlong with it. 

Which is what I want to ask. Could you make a version for muscular schlong? Would be very nice. :3 

I may not be able to make the changes but I took it over from Kendo2 so someone could at least answer questions. I also had them added to the DD for Him mod as the vaginal piercing substitute.

I may not be able to make the changes but I took it over from Kendo2 so someone could at least answer questions. I also had them added to the DD for Him mod as the vaginal piercing substitute.

Did he gave permission for everything so someone else could make the other schlongs work too? I'm not capable of this myself. :( 

Well I guess it's no surprise that we meet here Darnexx. xD  :wub:

Did he gave permission for everything so someone else could make the other schlongs work too? I'm not capable of this myself. :(

Well I guess it's no surprise that we meet here Darnexx. xD  :wub:

Yes, he did. From what I understand it is a matter of replacing the schlong model with the other one but I don't know how to do that or make sure that the piercing is connected correctly so it is in the proper place and moves properly.