View File

Description:
This is a slave tats pack I have made so far have done 705 different tattoos in this pack. It uses mostly very large size hentai images with a few exceptions. To make best use out of this pack I suggest keeping the players naked because of the size of the tattoos. The pack contains Bestiality, Futas, and Gang bangs as well as some soft core stuff. I'm not done with the pack yet and will continue to add more images make changes to position and size.

The idea for this Tat pack came from Carloss32's Slave Tats Pack that contained 2 full color hentai images, I didn't know slave tats could do full color images and was hoping to see more images like that but I haven't yet so i decided to make my first "mod".

New Category & Location System as of V2!
This tattoo pack now has another category system. I'll try to explain them all below

Location Category's on Body:
Back: these are tattoos on the upper back of the player, sometimes this can get covered if the player has long hair
Butt: these tattoos are in the tramp stamp location, they are a bit bigger than normal tramp stamps
Belly: these tattoos are placed on the players belly, pretty self explanatory
Misc: these tattoos fit other spots on the body, on the name of tattoo it'll say exactly where it is located. examples of Misc locations are buttcheeks, belly on the side and chest

Content Category's:
BEAST: this contains anything that is sexual and includes non humans, including beasts, tentacles, Pokemon. Exmpales are Pokemon on girl, horse on girl ect.
FUTA: this contains futa tattoos, futas with futas, male with futa, futa solo ect.
HENTAI: this contains sexual hentai tattoos but non BEAST for FUTA related. Examples are gangbangs, bukkake, straight sex ect.
TATTOO:this contains everything else like text tattoo's I've made, tattoo overlays like MeyMey body, and the Bodycum and Facecum overlay.
Note: if there is a conflict of category's, aka a futa in a pic with a Beast, it will be categorized under BEAST as it is more hardcore (at least IMO)

Naming Convention:
New naming convention now includes what version the Tattoo was added. I did this so it was easier to see what was new in each update. Also on some Tattoos i added who the original artist was. Going forward with updates I will be adding who the Artist is when I can.

Example of new naming convention & Categories:
v2:Succubus Poledancer by InCase|GlevTats v2:Belly-FUTA: The v2 means it is a new Tattoo as of V2, by InCase is saying the Artist is InCase. Belly-Futa means that the tattoo location is on the belly and i contains Futa material.

Updating Instructions:
Install the new version and boot up the game.
Switch all characters with tattoos to the new version in the SlaveTats MCM.
Save and exit the game.
Uninstall Old version.

FAQ:
Why is my character Blue?
This happens if you remove a SlaveTats pack in use. Re-select the Tattoo's you want in the SlaveTats menu and have them re-apply that should fix it.

Why is this mod 15GB when extracted?
My body tattoos are based on 4k reference body, and my face tattoos are based on 2k textures. When compressed to download it is very small but when extracted 700+ 4k textures with mipmaps take up a bunch of data.

SUGGESTIONS:
Please let me know if you have any images you would like me to add into the pack and where you think they should go. I'm also open to re-positioning or re-sizing some of the existing tats. I would love to keep adding much more content to this pack I just need some suggestions from you guys for what to do. Also please let me know if any tattoo's are clipping together, since there are so many its hard for me to know if they are going to clip.

Requirements:
Slave Tats

Mod Suggestions:
Invisible Armor Crafted - allows player to run around naked while using stats from vanilla armor
SexLab Beastess - great mod that plays very well into running around naked and bestiality

Credits:
Carloss32 - for the the slave tats pack that motivated me to make this
xuniana - for letting me use the Body Cum from his SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm forum version 0.4
Yuni - for suggesting the Yuni back tatoo
sky_mds - for letting me use the Animal Mansion picture as a tatoo

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/17/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Slavetats
  • Special Edition Compatible

https://e621.net/post/show/582807You should add this image! On the upper back, possibly on the butt. Or you could line it up so that the crotch is the crotch from the picture.

Don't worry about license issues. The picture is mine, I commissioned it. If you want proof, look at my userpic. xD

You can add any of my pictures as tattoos, if you like them. I give permission.

I'd be uncomfortable about using any of those tattoos for screenshots because potential copyright/artistic license issues. Don't get me wrong, it's cool. But still.

Doesn't really matter when the mod is literally cut and pastes of 3rd party material. 

Not going to comment on the quality of the mod.

https://e621.net/post/show/582807You should add this image! On the upper back, possibly on the butt. Or you could line it up so that the crotch is the crotch from the picture.

Don't worry about license issues. The picture is mine, I commissioned it. If you want proof, look at my userpic. xD

You can add any of my pictures as tattoos, if you like them. I give permission.

Thanks for the Picture, i added it into my v02, I had a hard time getting the crotch to match up.  I'll try again later when i have some more time to play with it

Thanks for sharing, I think they turned out quite well. My only gripes are actually already listed in your "future plans".

Thanks!  I assume you are referring to the lack of organization, it should be much better with the new version. If you find any tattoos that are clipping or positioned wrong let me know

The file in the downloads section for version 0.2 is corrupt. 7-zip can't open it, Nexus Mod Manager won't add it.

Edit: Thank you for adding the 'cum splatter' effects as tattoos. One of them is for the body and I love it, but I can't find the face version. Maybe it's in v 0.2

The file in the downloads section for version 0.2 is corrupt. 7-zip can't open it, Nexus Mod Manager won't add it.

Edit: Thank you for adding the 'cum splatter' effects as tattoos. One of them is for the body and I love it, but I can't find the face version. Maybe it's in v 0.2

thanks for letting me know it should be fixed now.  Also I'll see i if i can find a face cum spatter one that can match

the idea is good-very good but many images dont look like tattoos but a4 pictures printed and glued on skin

no offense realy i love that images by carloss32 

I can understand how you see it that way, this is my first attempt at doing anything like this so in the future I might be able make it more tatoo like by adding some texture or something.

all color tats become mosaic. Only cum tatoo worked. Does anybody know how to fix that?

I have no ideas, can you send a pic of what it looks like?

Damn that looks crazy, i'm not really sure about that one.  Does it happen with other slavetat packs, or just mine?  If its just mine does it do it with all of the tattoos or just specific ones?  One thought is maybe the download was maybe corrupted, maybe re-download it from the site and overwrite existing files.  Are you using mod organizer?

Damn that looks crazy, i'm not really sure about that one.  Does it happen with other slavetat packs, or just mine?  If its just mine does it do it with all of the tattoos or just specific ones?  One thought is maybe the download was maybe corrupted, maybe re-download it from the site and overwrite existing files.  Are you using mod organizer?

It happens only with color tats, both yours and Carloss32 Slave Tats. All monocolored are fine, all with colors are so crazy.  With the cum is the only one that works from your pack.
I use only Wrye Bash for managing my mods.

That looks like corrupted textures and may be a result of a video card memory problem/shortage or video driver bug.

I agree, I think since it's only the multicolored, textured tattoos it might be a video card/driver related issue.

So, there are no ways to fix that?

Maybe I may do something in Photoshop?