[Req] Underwear with bulge for Female/Futanari (pictures provided)

its easier to make it when you finalized the penis shape you want under your outfit/underwear. I've been making outfits for my transgender character/body mod for a while now..

First you need to decide on the size of the penis and then get any of the standalone penis mod and use the flaccid mesh and shape it like so it looks like its under the outfit like men/transgeners have.

the outfits themselves are easy to make.

here are some pics to get the clear idea..

ibej0OgTEpSyWX.pngigOVcZy3ZYWtU.pngimZcAwvSR73KI.pngibzvrhgt2JrolT.pngiblm8ziVbRWNfd.pngib2vLRcSG8uQNT.pngiJppizVqQiDiX.pngibCG1c9m2B7nm.pngibicOJD5Dodvng.pngibf5ofqyn2FNqE.pngibutRVKr65NaB6.pngib2JST3NUy6zBA.pngiMAj5Ynx7RGKs.pngiI2KNZ1AqbatV.png

Nice screens ^^

I was thinking there could be something covers the entire penis and jsut shows a bulge for simplicity sake. As well as something that can loaded into bodyslide so that it works for every shape, though with outfit studio, that would be easy enough for anyone to do. I wish I could use blender or another program and I've tried using outfit studio to create a basic round shape bulge, but that didn't work out so well.

Honestly I'm surprised there isn't any bulge underwear or clothes made for male characters (besides those brown ones made for SoS).

it can be done but you have/need to use any of the 3d editing apps like 3dmax or blender.

As you can see in one of the pics i posted, the jeans only has the shape made to look like there's something under(penis).

the reason i said you have to make and finalized the penis shape so you can make any outfit or underwear and move that area over the penis and cover it completely then simply hide/remove the penis from the scene/project and export only the outfit/underwear part.

its easier to make it when you finalized the penis shape you want under your outfit/underwear. I've been making outfits for my transgender character/body mod for a while now..

First you need to decide on the size of the penis and then get any of the standalone penis mod and use the flaccid mesh and shape it like so it looks like its under the outfit like men/transgeners have.

ibej0OgTEpSyWX.pngigOVcZy3ZYWtU.pngimZcAwvSR73KI.pngibzvrhgt2JrolT.pngiblm8ziVbRWNfd.pngib2vLRcSG8uQNT.pngiJppizVqQiDiX.pngibCG1c9m2B7nm.pngibicOJD5Dodvng.pngibf5ofqyn2FNqE.pngibutRVKr65NaB6.pngib2JST3NUy6zBA.pngiMAj5Ynx7RGKs.pngiI2KNZ1AqbatV.png

Please share the files D: oh god...

which ones?

What body are you using? I might be interested in making 1 or 2 sets for you. Im not particularly keen on futa stuff, but it will be nice to see every once in a while.

I use a custom CBBE bodyslide body. If you did make one, I could try to adjust it in outfit studio so that others interested could use it as well. I've attached my body. It rangers from petite to "voluptuous" with a pretty big butt.

Body.rar

which ones?

The thong where the futa is stretching it out. and that like, cock cage would be awesome D: thank you so much!

which ones?

The thong where the futa is stretching it out. and that like, cock cage would be awesome D: thank you so much!

I haven't made any thong covering a penis in which you only see a thong but not the penis except for the jeans and metal suit in the pics i posted above. When i make a thong or panty, i make it so the penis can be seen as well.

If you are referring to the black thong in the last picture and the Penis holder then You can download my body mod ZGGB_CHML and its armors/outfits from my mod page if you are interested because you need the compatible body for that thong as well, link is in my signature.

And if you only want the thong and penis holder/holster for experiment purposes for your own body mod then you don't need the body mod itself.

which ones?

I haven't made any thong covering a penis in which you only see a thong but not the penis except for the jeans and metal suit in the pics i posted above. When i make a thong or panty, i make it so the penis can be seen as well.

If you are referring to the black thong in the last picture and the Penis holder then You can download my body mod ZGGB_CHML and its armors/outfits from my mod page if you are interested because you need the compatible body for that thong as well, link is in my signature.

And if you only want the thong and penis holder/holster for experiment purposes for your own body mod then you don't need the body mod itself.

Thank you for the links, it even seems you do a tutorial which is pretty awesome. I'm not sure why, but I was thinking this was being used in conjunction with SOS, I was thinking i could use the bodyslider to make some of those Futa thongs for a CBBE HDT body. Guess its back to the drawing board. Your work btw is amazing.

which ones?

Thank you for the links, it even seems you do a tutorial which is pretty awesome. I'm not sure why, but I was thinking this was being used in conjunction with SOS, I was thinking i could use the bodyslider to make some of those Futa thongs for a CBBE HDT body. Guess its back to the drawing board. Your work btw is amazing.

no the penis itself is static, well you can make a cbbe version as well for both 0 and 1 body but the size of the penis will remain same i think.

Give me you cbbe hdt 0 and 1 bodies and the 0 weight panties/thong nif file you want to have over the penis. I will make 1 for you and make a tutorial as well. Also tell me the size of the penis you want so i can make the edit accordingly.

Oh my gosh! thank you! It'll take me a bit, but yeah I'll definitely get something! thank you so much!

EDIT: ok here is my body that I'm currently using, I don't mind what thong is used, so what ever is easiest on you. By you're other work, I know that you know what you're doing :D

i will look into it.

it'll be easy for me if i'll have thong you are using for your body. Give me any thong you are using for your body. It'll save me a lot if time. Thanks.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21271/? 

I don't know if you'll be able to use to bottoms on this, is that possible?

Its for unp body, i can edit it as well but the thing is i'll have to do extra work on it because its for unp body and first i'll have to adjust/edit the bottom on your body before adding the penis part. That is why I asked you for any thong you are currently using for you body. So I only have to work on the penis area/part thing.

Oh my gosh! thank you! It'll take me a bit, but yeah I'll definitely get something! thank you so much!

EDIT: ok here is my body that I'm currently using, I don't mind what thong is used, so what ever is easiest on you. By you're other work, I know that you know what you're doing :D

I don't know what but there was something wrong with the skeletons of your bodies 0 and 1 so i had to change the skeletons.

edited one bikini from the bikini set for cbbe, its only a max weight body so check it and let me know.

post-34433-0-00567600-1422670075_thumb.jpgpost-34433-0-75164800-1422670083_thumb.jpgpost-34433-0-39393200-1422670092_thumb.jpg

Sexy Bikini.rar

I don't know what but there was something wrong with the skeletons of your bodies 0 and 1 so i had to change the skeletons.

edited one bikini from the bikini set for cbbe, its only a max weight body so check it and let me know.

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpgattachicon.gifUntitled-2.jpgattachicon.gifUntitled-3.jpg

attachicon.gifSexy Bikini.rar

This look cool, but I'm finding it nearly impossible to do anything with it in bodyslide that it can be adjusted to bodies via bodyslide. But yeah this looks nice for whoever is going to use this one body. I've pretty much given up on ever having what I requested in the OP since this thread went into someone else's preferences..

attachicon.gifUntitled-1.jpgattachicon.gifUntitled-2.jpgattachicon.gifUntitled-3.jpg

attachicon.gifSexy Bikini.rar

This look cool, but I'm finding it nearly impossible to do anything with it in bodyslide that it can be adjusted to bodies via bodyslide. But yeah this looks nice for whoever is going to use this one body. I've pretty much given up on ever having what I requested in the OP since this thread went into someone else's preferences..

I don't use bodyslide so i don't have single clue how to make it work with a bodyslide, Sorry..