[Req] Underwear with bulge for Female/Futanari (pictures provided)

Would it be possible for someone to make underwear with a bulging penis inside for female characters? I've been making futa characters lately and having them wander around with the cocks out has been fine, but I'd honestly like a change so that they can have thongs on, but you could see a bulge still. I''d like a thong type, but honestly, almost any type will due since i can't seem to find any.

It wouldn't have to be SoS based or anything fancy. Here are some screenshots from Second Life to help get an idea of what I'm thinking:

post-44063-0-48086800-1421426748_thumb.png

you could do this in about 10 seconds to any underwear you want to wear, using outfit studio.

I don't know if it would be that easy considering how lowpoly most of those underwear mods are (rightly so, it is a simple shape after all no need to make it super high poly). You could do it but it probably wouldn't look as good.

It seems like a neat idea though.

you could do this in about 10 seconds to any underwear you want to wear, using outfit studio.

Actually, you're wrong.

I've already tried that. It's not possible with outfit studio. All it can do is bring the underwear forward. The entire front and a bulge effect can't be produced. 

I don't know if it would be that easy considering how lowpoly most of those underwear mods are (rightly so, it is a simple shape after all no need to make it super high poly). You could do it but it probably wouldn't look as good.

It seems like a neat idea though.

You're right. I've already tried this with multiple types of underwear. Not to mention there's barely any regular underwear made for bodyslide to begin with. 

doesn't need to be made for bodyslide at all. just pop open the outfit nif in the outfit studio portion. then you're looking for the masking, moving, and extruding brushes.

the 10 seconds might have been a lie though.

Have you ever used outfit studio? I'm telling you, the desired effect can't be accomplished with outfit studio. Not to mention, what Jarka said is right about the meshes being low polygon. Even if they weren't, a bulge effect isn't possible.

every day. literally. if steam tracked my OS hours like it does my creation kit and skyrim hours...

if i catch a break i'll give a shot and post the results. low poly is the biggest issue by far.

[update] interim solution for low poly: import into 3ds max, subdivide the shit out of it. though while you're there you might as well shape it too.

every day. literally. if steam tracked my OS hours like it does my creation kit and skyrim hours...

if i catch a break i'll give a shot and post the results. low poly is the biggest issue by far.

[update] interim solution for low poly: import into 3ds max, subdivide the shit out of it. though while you're there you might as well shape it too.

I've got a question, if you do that, won't you have to completely redo the UV map?

subdividing should be uv safe. dragging verts around will need some uv tweaks, but nothing serious that couldn't be done with the uv editor in nifskope really easy.

Oh, I see. I was under the impression that every method to add verts would ruin the UV map. Thank you from a total newb.

Would it be possible for someone to make underwear with a bulging penis inside for female characters? I've been making futa characters lately and having them wander around with the cocks out has been fine, but I'd honestly like a change so that they can have thongs on, but you could see a bulge still. I''d like a thong type, but honestly, almost any type will due since i can't seem to find any.

It wouldn't have to be SoS based or anything fancy. Here are some screenshots from Second Life to help get an idea of what I'm thinking:

screen from what game, second life or sexvilla ? If theres meshes it can be imported to Skyrim sos.

Just need files.

screen from what game, second life or sexvilla ? If theres meshes it can be imported to Skyrim sos.

Just need files.

It's Second Life. It is mesh, but I'm not the owner of it and it's not full permission. the person who makes it sells it so i doubt they'd be willing to release the files for any reason.

Zesalim's Gaya Gei Body CHML variant has outfits with panties that a static penis protrudes from. Maybe those could be used to give anyone interested ideas on how to proceed with the creation of original undergarments for other bodies?

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29523-zaselims-gaya-gei-body-mod-series-c-r-released-zggb-chml-body-zggb-ch-zggb-r2-u-zggb-r/

Thanks. I'll have a look through that and see if there's anything I can do with it

possibly hdt underwear with female sos support then? because that is how the mod should be called. been looking for something like it from the moment i found out futanarism/ladyboy mods can exist in skyrim

No one seems to be interested in making such a mod. So the best we can hope for is something static since it wouldn't be as complicated as making something for SoS

Well... I have no clue about 3D modelling and honestly not even interested in learning :P But if someone does come up with such an item for Skyrim I'm up for texturing it :) or maybe re-texturing if the default one is already decent. If we're only gonna have one model might as well have a few textures/colors :P

My 2 cents!

its easier to make it when you finalized the penis shape you want under your outfit/underwear. I've been making outfits for my transgender character/body mod for a while now..

First you need to decide on the size of the penis and then get any of the standalone penis mod and use the flaccid mesh and shape it like so it looks like its under the outfit like men/transgeners have.

the outfits themselves are easy to make.

here are some pics to get the clear idea..

ibej0OgTEpSyWX.pngigOVcZy3ZYWtU.pngimZcAwvSR73KI.pngibzvrhgt2JrolT.pngiblm8ziVbRWNfd.pngib2vLRcSG8uQNT.pngiJppizVqQiDiX.pngibCG1c9m2B7nm.pngibicOJD5Dodvng.pngibf5ofqyn2FNqE.pngibutRVKr65NaB6.pngib2JST3NUy6zBA.pngiMAj5Ynx7RGKs.pngiI2KNZ1AqbatV.png

its easier to make it when you finalized the penis shape you want under your outfit/underwear. I've been making outfits for my transgender character/body mod for a while now..

First you need to decide on the size of the penis and then get any of the standalone penis mod and use the flaccid mesh and shape it like so it looks like its under the outfit like men/transgeners have.

the outfits themselves are easy to make.

here are some pics to get the clear idea..

ibej0OgTEpSyWX.pngigOVcZy3ZYWtU.pngimZcAwvSR73KI.pngibzvrhgt2JrolT.pngiblm8ziVbRWNfd.pngib2vLRcSG8uQNT.pngiJppizVqQiDiX.pngibCG1c9m2B7nm.pngibicOJD5Dodvng.pngibf5ofqyn2FNqE.pngibutRVKr65NaB6.pngib2JST3NUy6zBA.pngiMAj5Ynx7RGKs.pngiI2KNZ1AqbatV.png

Nice screens ^^

I was thinking there could be something covers the entire penis and jsut shows a bulge for simplicity sake. As well as something that can loaded into bodyslide so that it works for every shape, though with outfit studio, that would be easy enough for anyone to do. I wish I could use blender or another program and I've tried using outfit studio to create a basic round shape bulge, but that didn't work out so well.

Honestly I'm surprised there isn't any bulge underwear or clothes made for male characters (besides those brown ones made for SoS).