The complete position lists of Animated Woohoo

3. AfterDuskSims                              23

4. SManimations                               52

5. SFanimations                                8

does anyone have these available for me please?

I have it will send you in PM today.

You can download afterdusk from here: http://mysims3blog.blogspot.hr/2014/03/adult-animations-by-afterdusk-sims.html

P.S. Check your mail under our last correspondence about Sextopia

I have it will send you in PM today.

You can download afterdusk from here: http://mysims3blog.blogspot.hr/2014/03/adult-animations-by-afterdusk-sims.html

P.S. Check your mail under our last correspondence about Sextopia

I got the ones from your PM, thanks a lot!

But the link you gave me here doesn't seem to work, tried it 3 times :(

Uh sorry, it doesn't work for me either. I was sure I had after dusk on my PC somewhere but can't find it now. Will try to find it soon. I must have it, I know, but just don't see it now.

abc007 - Until I found it on my external HDD, (I'm sure I have Vanilla 05 version, I can only provide Vanilla 04 version. interested?

abc007 - Until I found it on my external HDD, (I'm sure I have Vanilla 05 version, I can only provide Vanilla 04 version. interested?

what about WTWanimations? any idea where I can find them?

I think this might be what you're looking for: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/3607-whosthewhat-sims-3-mm-sex-animations-18/

Problem is, LM/Hall of Torque moved from it's original site so everything's not organized like it was before. You should be able to find all the original animated woohoo animations on that site.

This might help for everyone looking for the old stuff: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/4573-kickers-interactions-for-sims-3-sex-animations/

Sure, way better than nothing ;)

what about WTWanimations? any idea where I can find them?

I can provide version 0.7 if you want :)

abc007,

Sorry, i think i missed the question...something got lost in translation! :D

Thanks for the file.

I've never tried AW, I've been using OKW for a few months now and was looking at the XML files of these animation packages and trying to figure out if they could be converted for use with OKW.

Does not look like it's going to be an easy task, due to the differences in structure of the scripts.

• 5 months later...

I know this thread is dead, but for future generations I wanted to help out and do my part. At least for me finding kiwi's animations was really hard, since lady moraine never re-uploaded them. So for anyone looking for kiwi's animations, here they are are.

keywords: kiwanimations.package kiwi animations kiw animations mistykiwi

kiwi animations.rar

p.s. I do not own this work. I only hope to spread what had seemed like some great lost work. If kiwi asks, I will gladly remove.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...