9. Amra72_Lesbian_Animations           6

10. JezaAnimations                            1

11. Masteranimations                         70

12. HDSCreations                              8

Is there anything that I've missed?

FallinEsper_SexAnimations?

I didn't know about it.

Care to share the download link? :)

It's one from Kicker's comments where he converted FallinEsper's animations to make it work with Animated Woohoo.

You have to download FallinEsper's animations first to make it work.

FallinEspers sex animations: http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173827

Kicker's conversion:  http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=02d11cf5e09c5f5ba14d2fe2644bdb50&topic=6933.msg140358#msg140358

Thx to share your list with us QuoteAsFuck. Really, i hadn't any previous knowledge of "FallinEsper" or "Jeza Animations". O.o
You saved my life, i mean, you saved my sims. 

Don't forget,  there are other animations made by HDS Creations too.  The Position List named on AW as: "HDSCreations" (8)

Just for adding to list !  ;) (It has been a great list so far hehe ^^)  :heart: 

HDS creations link 
http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173906 

I didn't know about HDScreations too.

Where is the HDScreations download link for the XML file?

I didn't find it... This is bit annoying, a trouble maybe,  I know... :s  but , i solved this problem on easy mode.  Creating a duplicate of stbls and modifying ea codes for each country. I was creating them in Dreamweaver, but there are anims named with the same name. :dodgy:  ... At time, It's a pain in the ass. So i'm supplying AW_HDSCreations with embedded stbls for you, all right!? i'll really hope to help you soon!  ;) 

Opened with s3pe:

working in game: 

Mod with stbl:

Hi, great, thanks very much for the list. I've just added 79 animations I didn't know existed.

Lady666, what's the xml file for?

It's for translate mods. If you already met the nraas packer or another program about, you can get the link above (hds creations xml) and translate into your language or another that you want.

If you are curious and want to know more about it, go on this page. It helped me alot:

https://nraas.wikispaces.com/How+To+Translate

PS:  If It happens an error, pay attention on address of link, maybe it will be renamed with end percent, ok.  Don't worry, just delete the percent and go ahead. It has happening everytime. 

• 1 month later...

Hi all, I'm wondering if it is possible to remove animations from wtw's animations or any of the others ? I'd like to remove the animations I don't care for, pick the best out of any redundant one and re-save the file(s). Wtw's animations seem to overwrite the others not to mention I only want to use two or three of them.

Thanks for your help I was going through the list and testing all of the animations when that occurred to me

• 2 months later...

I didn't know about SM's animations, gonna have to take a look. Thanks for this list!

[Edit] Oh, wait, they require an add-on penis, meaning they're probably not compatible with Cmar's morphing penis. Damn.

It's fine actually, you can ignore the penis. Although it's not align well, but it's good enough.
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

FallinEsper_SexAnimations?

I didn't know about it.

Care to share the download link? :)

It's one from Kicker's comments where he converted FallinEsper's animations to make it work with Animated Woohoo.

You have to download FallinEsper's animations first to make it work.

FallinEspers sex animations: http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173827

Kicker's conversion:  http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=02d11cf5e09c5f5ba14d2fe2644bdb50&topic=6933.msg140358#msg140358

The Kickers conversion link is no longer valid. Lady Moiraine has changed servers and software recently and all links to pages under the old setup is now no good. Some of the objects/animations/etc have been restored but sad to say, this is NOT one of them. Do anyone have a link to another location where they may be found? I really would like to have the Kicker's conversion.

• 4 months later...

This is currently what my position lists:

Mod name No. of positions

1. WTWanimations 124

2. ghocts_SexAnimations 2

3. AfterDuskSims 23

4. SManimations 52

5. SFanimations 8

6. KIWanimations 11

7. FallinEsper_SexAnimations 8

8. Amra72_Animations 67

9. Amra72_Lesbian_Animations 6