quick request of any modders out there willing to do so.

mj2397

ok, everyone, I have a request of all of you wonderful modders out there

I myself am newer to modding. I have ideas for both adult and regular mods, and would love to see various interesting mods come to the community, whether it be to fulfill needs, give entertainment, or whatever. However, I simply dont have the time to personally mod anymore. I am constantly dealing with college, work, and the like. At that, relationships tend to take up so much of my time, and I find myself in one after another.

Now, to the point, I would like to make a request of the community. A simple, easy request, and something that i know at least a few of us want to see. Before you even try to fucking say what the fuck, your on a site where people make mods to fuck deathclaws, dogs, super mutants, and so on, so dont judge. hell, you probably have on such mod installed.

anyway, I have brought you all here today to request a shemale mod. Yes, a tranny mod. I know there are a few out there for bodysuits and such, but a futa quest for a girl and/or a TG quest for a guy would be interesting to see. I would like to ask this at least be thought about by all of you wonderful mod makers out there.

Personally, I simply want to see it done because its bound to happen sooner or later. It would fulfill a need for many who would like an alternative to a strap- on when it comes to having a female character during sex and being on top.

And now that the can of worms has been opened, lets see were they crawl..........

Every time someone posts something like this, it pisses me off, so maybe I'm a little out of line. You're not the only person who wants to mod but also has a life, and the implication that other people should make your dream come true because your life is more important than theirs is extremely fucked.

I'm an adult who works a physically demanding job more than full time and I have obligations to family, friends plus all the mechanics of staying alive. I make the mods I want in the extremely limited free time I have. All the modders here do. The mod you want hasn't been made yet because the people who mod aren't interested in doing it.

What your suggesting is not a simple mod and would be dozens of hours of work. If you want the fucking thing made, fucking make it yourself instead of begging others with the talent. No one knew anything about modding when they started. If you shoot back with something like, "but I don't have the time," or "I'm just an idea man," or anything equally trite, you can forgo replying and just go fuck your own face.

I myself am newer to modding.

k

However, I simply dont have the time to personally mod anymore.

that was quick

I am constantly dealing with college, work, and the like.

You'll have better luck if you wait until you're out of school, working a 9-5, commuting, taking the pets to the vet, buying groceries, picking up the kids from daycare, keeping the house clean, doing laundry, etc, etc, - then you can come here and find a college kid to request the mod from. They have way more time on their hands.

At that, relationships tend to take up so much of my time, and I find myself in one after another.

Start mixing TG/TS into your endless line of significant others, and you won't need a mod for it.

Personally, I simply want to see it done because its bound to happen sooner or later.

You want to see it done...because its bound to be done? If it weren't an inevitability, you wouldn't want to see it?

Anyway, if its bound to happen, why you asking? Just sit back and wait. Keep yourself busy juggling all your relationships or something.

Good luck!

I myself am newer to modding.

k

However, I simply dont have the time to personally mod anymore.

that was quick

I am constantly dealing with college, work, and the like.

You'll have better luck if you wait until you're out of school, working a 9-5, commuting, taking the pets to the vet, buying groceries, picking up the kids from daycare, keeping the house clean, doing laundry, etc, etc, - then you can come here and find a college kid to request the mod from. They have way more time on their hands.

At that, relationships tend to take up so much of my time, and I find myself in one after another.

Start mixing TG/TS into your endless line of significant others, and you won't need a mod for it.

Personally, I simply want to see it done because its bound to happen sooner or later.

You want to see it done...because its bound to be done? If it weren't an inevitability, you wouldn't want to see it?

Anyway, if its bound to happen, why you asking? Just sit back and wait. Keep yourself busy juggling all your relationships or something.

Good luck!

You. I like you.

Every time someone posts something like this, it pisses me off, so maybe I'm a little out of line. You're not the only person who wants to mod but also has a life, and the implication that other people should make your dream come true because your life is more important than theirs is extremely fucked.

I'm an adult who works a physically demanding job more than full time and I have obligations to family, friends plus all the mechanics of staying alive. I make the mods I want in the extremely limited free time I have. All the modders here do. The mod you want hasn't been made yet because the people who mod aren't interested in doing it.

What your suggesting is not a simple mod and would be dozens of hours of work. If you want the fucking thing made, fucking make it yourself instead of begging others with the talent. No one knew anything about modding when they started. If you shoot back with something like, "but I don't have the time," or "I'm just an idea man," or anything equally trite, you can forgo replying and just go fuck your own face.

hey, i understand what your saying. I dont blame you for getting pissed, either. I am not trying to beg the community for a mod, thats the last thing i was trying to do. What i wanted to do was get an experienced modder to create this rather than little ol novice me who would probably fuck up his game in the process. Im sorry that I offended you, that was the last thing I wanted to do.

ok, to all who hate me because I sound like so many other people on this site who are to lazy to make their own mods, Im sorry that I offended you all. That was the last thing I wanted to do, as I said in my last post. Please dont think this is me just being a lazy prick who wont take the time out to make his own mod. Thats not what this is in the least.

Ive tried my hand at mods I have made before, and unfortunately, the last time I made a mod (was a new hideout for my character), I ended up screwing up something along the way, because all of my save games were corrupted afterwards. I dont know if it was my own mod or something else, but im scared to take to many chances. So, until I learn more and gain a bit more experience..... I would rather not mod anything myself.

the only thing you need to do is simple start the game save like 9 times or more in different slots then quick the game install your mod and check your mod in the game to see if you have any problem if you have problem quick the game and fix that problem, NEVER USE YOUR FAVORITES SAVE YOU NEED TO USE NEW SAVE.

i am new to modding also but i not asking to the modders here to do my work. What YOU NEED TO ASK HERE IS FOR TUTORIALS. and learn your self.

any help you ask here but you need to make your home work. :D :D :D

ok, to all who hate me because I sound like so many other people on this site who are to lazy to make their own mods, Im sorry that I offended you all. That was the last thing I wanted to do, as I said in my last post. Please dont think this is me just being a lazy prick who wont take the time out to make his own mod. Thats not what this is in the least.

Ive tried my hand at mods I have made before, and unfortunately, the last time I made a mod (was a new hideout for my character), I ended up screwing up something along the way, because all of my save games were corrupted afterwards. I dont know if it was my own mod or something else, but im scared to take to many chances. So, until I learn more and gain a bit more experience..... I would rather not mod anything myself.

I don't "hate you." I do hate the attitude you presented in that first post. As Loogie said, we ALL have extremely limited time to work on mods. We spend that time working on the mods WE want. Asking random strangers out of the blue to work on a (very complex) mod YOU want is plain selfish.

We were all beginners at one point. We've all screwed up our games horribly.

So fucking what?

Reinstall it and try again. It's a game, not your PhD thesis.

Make backups before you start.

I don't hate you. And I don't think you actually offended anyone, per se. I don't know whether you're lazy or not, or whether you've any degree of innate prickery.

But come on, you did say you wouldn't take the time out - not in so many words, but if your priorities (endless string of relationships, e.g.) are for things other than making a mod, then yes - you're choosing not to take the time. Don't victimize yourself amigo.

In any case, you can back up all your files in case anything goes wrong.

Archived