[Sims 4] Incest, Teen Romance, Babies For Everyone and more! UPDATED FOR 1.5.149.1020!

Semajitor

I can't get this mod or whicked whims to work. Every time I try to get my sims to do a romance action that involves contact, they glitch and restart and nothing happens. I've watched a million youtube videos and tutorials and done every step to download these two mods for my mac but nothing works. Any suggestions??? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey man..... great mod and all.... but does it co flict with wicked whims? Cuz turbodriver mentioned it in a thread where someone had a problem reporting no romance interactions... im having the same problem... if that is so.... whats the point of having thus mod if you cant add it as spice to WW?

• 2 weeks later...

i kinda have a problem with No Jealousy option
i WANT my sims to be jealous when other sim/NPC flirt with her lover (the normal flirting)
but i DONT WANT my sims to be jealous when other sim/NPC have sex with  her lover (the sex mods)
can the No Jealousy option only affect sex mods please? 
i hate when my sim get jealous seeing her lover, the full romantic +100 points fall into red in 3 minute. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2018 at 10:36 AM, Xenon93 said:

So this mod is outdated? I think I have installed it weeks ago and of course Im getting generally lastException errors every time I load my game or build any custom content in the map.

Yes this mod is waaaayyy outdated.  People please stop posting in this thread as this mod has been defunct for quite some time and been replaced by WickedWhims (most things this mod was set to do are covered in the basic infrastructure of the WW mod).  Is an admin able to lock this thread to prevent further posting?  Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Archived